Racing Heartbeat

Everyday , To My Sunshine

"I dont know ... Ive tried to talk to him so many times already and he's being so mean to me . Avoiding me like crazy and left me behind . How Im supposed to settle this if he didnt let me in for a single second ?". cried Youngjae . He was really off from his feelings .

"Its not like I didnt approache to him before ... I did it countless times , everyday , but still doesnt ring a bell in his thickhead ...". Youngjae rest his head more onto the wall .

Mark wiped off Youngjae's flowing tears gently . He felt sorry to the younger . He realy cant leave him like this . Its heartbreaking . Its so rare for a bright kid like him getting ed up and cry his lungs out . This must be so important to him .

"Do you want to tell us why you said JB become like that because of you ? ". asked Mark carefully .

Bambam and Yugyeom nodded , agreed with Mark.

Youngjae became quite for a moment , before he took a long breath and spoke up .

"I-".

Suddenly , Jinyoung appeared from the door , with JB in his grip , and occasionally threw off the weak body onto the floor . Jackson followed them from behind .

Jinyoung looked super pissed , but to Jackson , he was doing as his usual serious face .

"Run away again , I'll throw you off from the rooftop, JB hyung". Warned Jinyoung and went to Youngjae to check him up .

JB didnt move for a bit , with his face facing the floor . It must be hurt then .

Jackson sat beside the lying JB with a heavy heart .

"Come here , JB . Let me make you comfortable for a  bit". Said Jackson and carefully pulled the hunk to him and put his head onto Jackson's lap .

He then gently ran his fingers through JB's soft black hair and play with them , as a confrontation .

JB seems so lost . He do love Jackson's hand on his head but his heart hurt so much he barely cant feel the cozy sensation .

".. Why ... why I didnt fall in love normally instead ..". mutter JB in his low voice , but Jackson heard it .

"Now I know why you avoid him , JB". Jackson expressed it calmly .

JB covered his face , hiding behind his hands . Jackson can see the blue vine appearing on JB's forehead . He must been so stressed .

"You .. you dont get disgust with me?". 

Jackson slides down his hands towards JB's fingers and slowly messaged them .

"I understand you so well..". JB was shocked to hear Jackson's sudden talk .

He gets up and leaned closer towards Jackson , and Jackson averted his eyes from the hunk .

".. Jackson , is it true ?". Jackson nodded slowly .

".. Its been since debut , JB .. ". JB grabbed Jackson's hand and gripped it tightly . His thumb gently swayyed Jackson's back hands , and tried to smile his widest one for Jackson .

Jackson reply with his sweet smile too . 

"Can I know who ?". Asked JB curiously .

Jackson is like a hoe in our team , so I really didnt expect him to be develop any romantic feelings towards one of us . Wait . It could be that he can be in love with six of us ? Or he's actually straight and play for the right team instead ? Who the hell is she ?

Before Jackson could answer it , Jinyoung came and pulled JB's left ear , making JB groaned in pain .

"Excuse me sir . Its about time to start practice . So move your over there and act as a goddamn leader ". Said Jinyoung in his high voice and stomped away .

"AND STAY AWAY FROM MY WANG GAE !". warned Jinyoung .

JB exchanged looks with the giggling Jackson . Jackson patted JB's back softly and went straight to the salty Nyeong . No .. it cant be .. those two ? 

No way .. its JINSON then ? not MARKSON ? JB began to feel a headache somewhere in his head . It pulsing so damn fast it hurts .

JB took a glimpse at Youngjae, and something in him striked him inside . He was jealous , and super annoyed , it becoming hurtful , when he saw that smiles of that sunshine , beaming towards Mark , Bambam and Yugyeom along with their laughter . Looks so happy , arent you ?

But JB didnt realised too , when he was holding hands with Jackson earlier , Youngjae felt so painful in his chest .

***

The sky changed its colour , from bright pastel to dark vivid , since the sun will soon say goodbye to the world and will be greeted by the moon .

GOT7 was ready to get on the van to their dorm .

JB took a chance to look at the twilight sky , intensely . 

It makes him calm . The smell of the swinging trees and the dancing flora around him made he felt cozy . I love sunset phrase . I love the sound of the sunset wind that reminded me to have a good night sleep soon . It was all so lovely ... at least , for a loser like me ... 

JB was done with his melodrama scene and went to get on the van , only to find out that the only free seat available for him was beside Youngjae .

JB glared throughout s but everyone ignores him . They're all on this . You'll pay later .

He didnt want to make fuss , so he was forcely sat beside the nervous brunette .

JB kept tossing and turning so that he will not get to touch Youngjae . He pray that this snaily van came have more power so that they can arrive faster .

Its getting really awkward and steamy here I hate it ! But JB can only scream in his dream .

Youngjae realised JB's uncomfortable action but there's nothing he can do since it is cramped in the backseat . And Mark was sleeping beside him , he really didnt wanna woke Mark up .

Lets just stay like this , and you'll be fine , Youngjae . He then took a deep breathe .

Sometimes , JB will accidentally leaned towards Youngjae because of the turning path . It made Youngje's heart skips a beat more and more .

He's so warm ... I really really miss him . WTF did I do wrong to him that he's throwing me like this ? If I made mistakes , he will usually forgive me , always , but did that day really made him close himself off to-

Suddenly , the manager made a sharp turn in a quite high speed , making all members bumped into each other , including JB and Youngjae at the back .

JB bumped into Youngjae's forehead with his head , and its quite hard too .

Because of his old habit he cant get rid off to , JB unconsciously touched Youngjae's head to see whether he's hurted or not .

Youngjae was so shock at the unexpected warmth touch lingering on his head .

JB snapped and pulled his hands away from Youngjae and squeezed his body closer to the window , feeling ashamed .

Youngjae stayed silent , with his heart racing so fast , just like JB felt right now .

JB quietly stared at his clammy hands . He feels hot . Does he have a fever ?

Youngjae cant stop trembling . His heart aches so much . In this tight backseat , he can only clenched his fist closer to his chest , praying that he will not create any tear with JB being beside him .

Help me , God . Please break this wall that seperate me and my leader !

 

- TBC