Two Is Much Better Than One

Everyday , To My Sunshine

All 6 members rushed to the doctor whos in charged of checking Jinyoung up earlier .

"How was he , doctor ? He didnt get anything worse , right ? Please say that he's healthy !". bombarded JB with his concerned .

The others were nodding like JB's minions , agreeing in what JB asked .

The doctor just smiled and patted JB's shoulder .

"Dont worry . Its nothing serious". 

OMFG thank you . Jinyoung , Im so glad your fcking mind was still making sense ... Fuh !

The were all letting out their relief before being cut off by the doctor .

"But , he's in a lot of depression and stress in him . He's what we called , bipolar disorder".

"What ??". the 6 shocking members said it out loud simultaneously.

HAH ? What the ..? Jinyoung is that stress and messed up ?? WTH ??

"Dont be so worried . He seems like he's getting the symptoms for a short amount of time . Looking at his injuries on his hands , he might had cut in his heart as well. He's a strong man . He'll overcome it with the help of you guys . Dont give him too much pressure . Let him rest . I'll contact your boss for you guys to rest . Idols like you have to rest well , sleep well and eat well . I knew you guys since trainee , its like ive witness my children growing beneath my nose . Im a proud father to you . Stay healthy and take care of each other . Do you hear me , leader Jaebeom ?". The doctor patted quite hard on JB's stiff shoulder .

JB was lighthearted after listening to the doctor .

They were all putting a big smile on their face , as they're being praised for their good work from their own parents .

"Yes sir !".

***

They went to visit Jinyoung after he's being transfered to a room .

Jinyoung was losing his vision through the window , staring at it blankly .

He didnt even realised that his team were already sat beside his bed until JB grabbed Jinyoung's hand .

Jinyoung turned and being a bit suprised to see all 6 member were sitting with him there .

"When you guys arrive ?". asked Jinyoung with a faded smile .

JB let out a sigh , seeing Jinyoung had such a pale expression , and his hands was so cold !

Now's the time I can attack him like he used to do to me before . 

And Im serious , y'all .

"Let me ask you first . Can I know why you being like this ?".

Mark clapped JB's back firmly , giving a signal that he shouldnt ask that yet .

"Im being grilled here you know ? I really wanna know what is wrong with him that he's getting depression out of blue . Come on Jinyoung . Spit it out before I throw you off from the rooftop". Said JB with a sharp and stern voice of him .

Jinyoung was just looking down , feelings scared and miserable . 

The other members was just being silent after hearing JB's scary threats . He's scary !

Jackson put his hands on JB's arms , asking him to let him loose .

JB turned to Jackson , and he get an idea .

"Alright . If you dont wanna tell me , then I'll leave you with my right hand man here. Jackson , go confront him". JB tapped his hands onto Jackson's thighs .

Jinyoung seems a bit trembling . His heart pounded faster after hearing the name he love .

Jackson nodded before the other 5 member leaving them both for privacy .

Mark looked at Jinyoung and Jackson for a moment .

So .. Jinyoung's the one that Jackson love ? How can I not see this ? Well , maybe because Im so close with both and ended up being like a third party for them both . As much as I love both and I do have a little lingering feeling to Jackson , Im happy that they both can finally be together . I pray for them both to be mutuals forever . You both have my blessings .

Mark then closed the room door with a delightful heart . 

He was such a kind man ! I love him so much ! ><

***

Jackson went closer and sit beside Jinyoung , while having his eyes fixed to the patient .

He then slowly held the latter's shaky hands .

"Are you feeling better ? How's your hand , Jinyoung ?". Said Jackson while holding the bandaged hands .

Jinyoung turned to look at Jackson and stares for a while .

"Im happy for you". Jackson raised his eyebrow , asking why he said like that .

"Happy for what ? I dont understand what do you mean". Jackson told the truth .

Jinyoung chuckled a little . His heart hurt so much , he's accidentally blurt out his feelings .

There's no turning back . I'll say it all to him now . At least after this , I'll be in ease more . I'll accept that he and Mark as a couple . 

Yeah .. I'll be happy for my best friends went canon . Although its not me who Jackson love ...

Jinyoung put his other hands on Jackson's face , leaving the other blinked in confusion , also making his heart raced .

"Hehe . Dont be dumb , Jacksonnah . I knew you and Mark were secretly going out , right ? Im happy for you both . But , because of that , I want you to give me some time to accept it and leave me alone for a while ..". 

Jackson shook his head , didnt believe what he heard from his crush little mouth .

Are you kidding me ?

Jackson put down Jinyoung's hand off from his face and dragged it to his left chest instead .

"If Im with Mark , how can I have this heartbeat for you?".

Jinyoung felt more pain , as he was clearly heard and feel those heart beat so fast , and it is for him .

Jinyoung blushed and stays silent , cant think of anything to reply back to Jackson .

Jackson suddenly pulled Jinyoung closer to him , and pinned his ear to the latter's chest .

Jinyoung was so shock at Jackson's sudden movement , he became so flustered and trembling .

Jackson also wrapped his arm around Jinyoung's slim waist and take his time to hear Jinyoung's crazily loud heartbeat .

Jinyoung tried to escape but Jackson was just hushing him off , and let him hear the latter's heart .

"Its so loud . Im so happy". said Jackson after the long silence .

Jinyoung only covered his face more , being so embarassed . He cant hide it anymore .

Soon after , Jackson pulled backwards and watched how Jinyoung tried to cover his red face from him .

It made Jackson's heart flutters .

He's so cute .

Jackson then pulled those blocking hands away gently , and let loose of them until he can see Jinyoung's shy expression .

"Do you want me to hear my feelings for you , Jinyoung?". 

Jinyoung twitched after hearing that . He gripped Jackson's hands tighter without a single words from his mouth .

"Ok . I dont know how this happen but since we're both trainee , since the time you dont want to pair with me to write the monthly report together , I suddenly realised that I had butterlies in my stomach that day . But its not that strong then . When we finally debut , we both been so close , and day by day , my feelings for you went stronger and in the blink of eyes , its now been 4 years since I had feelings towards you . Its so dramatic and cringy, right ? But its the truth". Jackson confessed while he was reminisced about their old days .

Jinyoung was in awe , of having to hear that he was not alone all this time .

Jackson love me ... Im the one he's in love with , and he's keeping it from me since we're debut ...

Jinyoung cant help but feelings so happy , he might scream with joy .

"But dont worry , I'll get over it soon . So my park gae , dont stress out and look at me like you used to be , alright . I dont want my feelings be the barrier for both of us to be close like we did until now . Take me in again as your friend , alright ?". Said Jackson , and it was a mix between desperate and giving up .

Jinyoung widened his eyes , and having the urge to slap Jackson but he watched how painful Jackson's expression was .

It broke his heart in million pieces .

"Why ? Why you ask me to forget your feelings while Im here , being so pathetically happy because you love me like I did for you ? Why you want to get rid of your love to me when Im being criminally loving you so much , I cant be myself ? Dont you know ? Im having depression because Im so crazily in love with you I cant stand watching you being lovey dovey with other members and that ty jealousy if mine was driving me to the corner and force me to explode . Its all because I love you so much , Jackson , and you dare to ask me to forget about you ???".

Jinyoung was so mad he didnt realised that tears was coming down from his eyes .

Jackson didnt move for a single bit , after hearing Jinyoung's words .

It stabbed his heart and he felt painful around his chest .

"You ..! You being so happy and close to Mark hyung .. you dont know how painful it is for me . And I withstand it for years and I finally admit that I really love you , Jackson .. Im .. Im so jealous it kills me .. I dont want you to always giving your attention to him .. Please look only at me .. At least , give your stares to me .. only me , Jackson ...". Jinyoung had no choice but to let out his anger he kept for years .

He just dont want Jackson to give so much attention to Mark . He only want Jackson to look only at him .

It was his longtime wish throughout his life .

"I promise ..". answered Jackson .

Jackson hugged the crying latter preciously , didnt want to believe that his crush also had such a strong feelings for someone like him .

Jinyoung made Jackson realised that he was acting ignorant and fool to the latter . 

Jackson wanted to cry but he cant let Jinyoung knew that . 

Jinyoung needs him , so he have to be strong .

In the end , both of them had a conflict understanding .

"Dont leave me , Jackson . I love you so much . I wish I can tell you this earlier ...". Jinyoung cried while buried his face onto Jackson's neck .

"I love you so much , Jinyoung . Only God knows how big my love are for you these past years . Im sorry for being ignorant and hide it . Im so sorry for not care enough about how u feel to me . Im also so sorry for making you like this . Forgive me , Jinyoung .. I just love you so much I dont wanna lose you even as a friend . Im so afraid you'll run away after you knew how I feel . Thats why .. ". muttered Jackson with his low voice .

It resonated sweetly and deeply into Jinyoung's ears , and rooted itself inside him .

It made Jinyoung cried even more .

"In .. in the end .. we both are just .. just being coward ..".Mumbled Jinyoung .

"Yeah .. we are , sweetheart..". Jackson dont want to let go Jinyoung from his embrace .

"You dont want to let me go ?". teased Jackson .

"I'll kill you if you do". 

They both laughed before Jinyoung pulled himself and facing the smiling Jackson .

His handsome face , his golden heart , maybe also his nice body .. everything about him .. was finally mine to be hold ..

".. Kiss me , Jackson". asked Jinyoung with a bit of shaky voice .

Jackson looked at Jinyoung's plump lips . 

Yeah . I thought about this everyday , everynight . Its time for me to do it in reality .

"How much do you want me to go ?". Grinned Jackson . He's having fun teasing the shy latter whos now sat on his thighs .

They both leaned closer . Jinyoung was smiling to the ears .

"All the way . Because Im now is yours to be command , Jacksonnie ..". whispered Jinyoung .

Jackson was so happy , he cant be happier than he was now .

God .. Hes being so possessive . I love this side of him ...

He then started off his official relationship with Jinyoung , with a long awaited kiss ...

 

- TBC