Honesty Is the Best Policy

Everyday , To My Sunshine

"Oh ? Where's JB and Youngjae ?". asked their choreographer , after GOT7 enter the practice room without the main vocals .

And , he realised that Jinyoung was in a bad mood too .

He didnt want to bother the sleeping lion , especially when he's about to wake up .

I'll be his victim of nagging . Jinyoung is gentle , but when he's mad , he can even make Donald Trump shaked in fears .

Dont wanna mess that person up . So I'll ignore him . He'll be okay then .

"Both of them had a flu , and we asked them to rest at home . They only need enough sleep". Mark covered them both smoothly .

Jackson was doing a thumbs up sign , as he was proud with Mark's spontaneous excuse . 

I cant hold it anymore ...

Jinyoung suddenly punched the room mirror , making all people in the room giving attention to his shocking action .

He didnt care about his bloody fist , instead , he was throwing dagger with his eyes to Markson .

"Sorry . I cant control it . Dont worry . Can I have a day off too , hyung ? If im here any longer , I might break all these mirror. And if you dont allow me , i'll break all this mirror too...".

Jinyoung smiles as it was nothing to him , but he obviously trembling .

Jackson ran towards the wobbling Jinyoung , before he fell down , unconsciously .

He managed to catch Jinyoung in his arm .

"Jinyoung !! Jinyoung wake up ! What happen to him ??". Jackson was so panicked , he nearly had heart attack seeing Jinyoung like this .

How the hell my Park gae looks so pale ?? How can I not notice him being like this ?

Jackson was on his verge of tears , heartbroken because seeing his friend's condition like this .

"Come on ! Send him to hospital !". said Mark while asking Yugyeom to call their manager .

"Jinyoung ! Jinyoung ! Jinyoungggg !!!". Jackson lifted Jinyoung on his back while calling his name endless time and brought him downstairs.

Jackson was clearly so worried and scared that something bad might happen to his best friend .

Please ! You gotta fight , Jinyoung ! I will not let you give up !

I need you , Jinyoung ! I need you in my life ! So please wake up !

***

"Can you hear out my heart , Youngjae?". asked JB in his low voice .

Youngjae has stopped crying but he had a hiccups .

Oh he's too cute !

It makes JB wanna laugh because he's too adorable but this is a very serious matter to him .

JB , dont u dare to laugh . Please be serious .

"Im sorry but ... I love you so much , Youngjae ...". 

JB dragged his head lower , unable to face Youngjae anymore .

Dammit Im so embarassed like now I wanna kill myself !

He then covered his face with his hands .

"You dont understand a bit about me , JB hyung ...". said Youngjae weakly , making JB raised his head up and had his eyes fixed againsts the latter.

Youngjae smiled , but it was not wide , just the corner of his lips was curving for a bit .

"You only care about yourself , your feelings , until you forget to care or realised other's feelings about you . Im slow and idiot . You always said that to me everyday . Yes , Im so annoying at first , but because Im so used to be called like that from you , it became a part of me , and i accept it . You keep ur feelings from me , Im not as smart as you to know what u feel to me n u expect me to realise it by myself ? Come on JB hyung . Please dont be selfish as far as to make other people worried about you ..". answered Youngjae long enough for JB to realised his own fault .

JB was starstruck after knowing that he was the starter of the problem . 

He averted his eyes from the otter , ashamed of what he did to Youngjae .

He's cute haha . JB hyung can be so cute and adorable when he's shy .

Youngjae slowly pulled JB closer to him , prizing JB with his tender smile .

"Because of your selfish behavior , youre too blind to see my feelings towards you ...Next time , please be honest to me, alright ?".

JB nodded , with his racing heartbeat that ran faster than Usain Bolt .

Youngjae then pecked a kiss to JB's lips . He then laughed softly .

JB was still chasing Youngjae's train of words . He was processing the result quickly in his head .

So , Youngjae has feelings for me too ? Did he ?? Youngjae love me like I am to him right ??

As he stared the otter's smiley eyes , Youngjae nodded to him , and made him realised that he was right .

JB smiled to his ears .

"Will you be mine forever , Youngjae ? Through high and low , beyond narrow and wide . Please stay with me". proposed JB .

Youngjae nodded and they were about have a kiss when suddenly , JB's smartphone was ringing .

Who the disturbing my sweet moment here OMG ! 

JB looked at the screen and displayed 'GOT7 kim yugyeom' and he answered it despite being angry .

"Hello".

"Hyung ! Jinyoung faint just now we're on our way to hospital . You better wrap up  with Youngjae and come here take a look at him. Go to Cheongdamdong Hospital". Yugyeom hang up , dont wanna hear JB's curse .

JB was shocked , and he began to feel worried . 

"Youngjae , Jinyoung was unconscious . Lets go to the hospital now . Get ready". 

They both get ready as fast as they could with a worried heart , afraid that something might happen to their members .

In time like this , there's always problem occured among us . 

Oh god , I hope he's doing well ...

***

JB and Youngjae ran towards the emergency room where Jinyoung being placed and meet the other members .

"What happen to him , guys ?". JB asked , trying to be calm but he's worried sick .

"Earlier in the practice room , Jinyoung hyung suddenly acting mad and he punch the mirror until his hands were bleeding . He even threathened our choreographer that if he cant get one day off , he'll break all of the mirror in the room , and the he faint". explained Bambam with a correct consequences .

JB and Youngjae nodded , understand the situation .

The hell Jinyoung ? Are you crazy ? Why you behave like that all of sudden ??? You give me a good headache , thank you for that .

He then turned his eyes towards Jackson and Mark , where Mark was coaxing the crying Jackson .

JB went towards Jackson and gently lowered his body to see Jackson up close .

He held Jackson's clammy hands and grip them tightly .

"..Jackson ... is he the one ?". asked JB softly .

Jackson nodded slowly , and looked at JB with a painful expression .

JB smiles tenderly , he now know who's the one that Jackson gave his heart onto .

Well , JINSON slays all the way . No wonder Jinyoung acting strange recently .

Jinyoung is so possessive . Opposite from Youngjae . He really show to people that Jackson was his , and he was full of jealousy . Thats why he's like this . He was buckling up all his thoughts and feelings in one time , and it was spilled from his rationality . Then , he was unable to control his exploding feelings , he let it out that instant .

I feel sorry to him . He must have been hurt more than I am or any people in the world .

Maybe .. Jackson is just like me .. Shutting down our feelings to the core and hide them from the chosen person until we didnt realised other person's feelings to us.

But the different about me and him was , Im selfish and abandon my crush , but Jackson was being brave and stayed by Jinyoung's side .

I should have know their feelings . But , I was too blind and ignorant to care about other's feelings , like Youngjae said just now .

"He's the one ? Who , Jackson ?". asked Mark , after hearing the unknown conservation between JB and Jackson .

Jackson smiled and shook his head . 

"The lover of Jackson's life". said JB carelessly .

Mark become interested . 

"Is it me , Jackson ?". teased Mark , but deep in his heart , he's actually hoping for Jackson say that its him .

"LOL . Are you gay too , Mark ?". JB laughed as he watched Mark's silly expression .

"If Jackson want me , I'll be the happiest person in the world". said Mark with a smile on his face .

It made both JB and Jackson shock , then looked to each other , disbelief what they heard from Mark .

"Wait . Are you serious , Mark ? Please say that you lying". JB prayed , hoping that Mark was really lying .

Jackson closed his eyes , also praying that Mark was just teasing and made a joke to him .

"Yeah , Im lying !". Laughed Mark cheerfully , making both JB and Jackson released their sigh of belief .

Mark was laughing , but in his heart , nobody know the truth .

He might say the truth about his feelings to Jackson . Nobody know his actual feelings . Only himself knew it .

"I assumed that youve settle your problems with Youngjae . How's it go ?". Mark changed the sensitive topic .

"Yeah .. he accept me . And he also had feelings for me too . Long short story , we're now mutuals". answered JB , shyly 

Jackson patted softly onto JB's broad shoulder , and said "Congratulations" to him .

So do Mark .

JB glimpsed at Youngjae and giving a sweet smile to the latter .

Youngjae was just smilling shyly and quickly turned to the maknaes .

And then , the ICU light went off , a sign that Jinyoung has done being treated and ready to tell about his sickness to the members .

 

- TBC