Confession Of A Leader

Everyday , To My Sunshine

JB was sitting on a couch in their practice room , watching his other members stretching and doing some warmup before starting their routine .

Young and rich pair love to laugh and tell lame jokes to each other while pulling each other for stretching . 

They both always being GOT7's mood maker with their inside jokes and childish behaviour .

Looking like a wise and charismatic maknae lines , but in fact , they both just a smartass 5 years old kiddos who love teasing people . I dont give a about that .

JB titled his head to the other side .

Here ... we have dog pair + their lover , or should I called their new name , PARKSON ?

maybe you guys are more familiar with MARKJINSON , the complicated triangle love , that even I , a leader , also can detect thrice of their push n pull relationship.

But its odd , having 2 muscular guy and theres that one person being a bit skinny compared to both dog pair . 

But , he's no doubt , the most strongest man between them . Its been proved recently . 

I also dont give a damn to them too . 

But ... there's someone that Ive laid my eyes on to him , 

looking all weak and defendless , spreading his legs almost in 360 degree area , straight in front of me ,

makes me like im invited to pound him hard that instand .

Somehow , my inner thought is just as bad as my inner feelings , giving me the evil mind to make what I desired to him as fast as I could .

But luckily , my heart will not allow me to do those ty action . 

"Choi youngjae , please close ur legs . Its ugly in my sight". I said it for my own good . 

But I knew I hurt the brunette . Especially when he made that hurted expression for a while before following my orders .

I could have done and say better . JB put his face in his hands , hiding his face from the current situation .

Im not just avoiding him , I also coldly brushed him off using harsh words and why Im so damn stupid to be like that recently ?

Obviously , he tried to talk to me but I ended up pushing him farther and digging my hole deeper .

Let me tell you why Im behaving like this to him for a month now , before u guys came cursing and kill me .

I ... I have a feelings to him . 

I love him . All of sudden , I had this disgusting love for him .

I found him so cute and irresistibility attractive and whatever he did , I will curse at myself for making my pulse beat faster .

I will slap my face when the dirty thoughts began to flow in my mind after seeing his exposed skin / after hes showering / stretching / eating .

In a nut shell , ALL HIS ACTION , I'LL BE !!!  

JB slowly letting out his deep sigh and stood up  to stretched out his sore muscles .

Hearing my cracked sound inside made me feel better , man . Its too good haha .

Lets just forget this whole goddamn disgusting things Ive said just now , and we'll start our practice now .

Without the leader's realised , Youngjae took a long stare upon the leader , with a painful expression .

***

After the long hours of dancing and practicing , they've given about an hour before the upcoming routine .

"JB , want to eat chicken ? I'll order for you". asked Jinyoung with a motherly smiles .

JB nodded . "Spicy hot chicken , sweetheart". JB's slur made Jinyoung rolled his eyes and went away . 

It seems that our maknae lines has been chatting and laughing with each other at the corner of the room , as usual .

God . at least please make effort n comforting your hyung here once a while . Im lonely ...

Its not like I can interupt that markson's lovey dovey aura over there . 

I dont know but Im always asking myself for their relationship . Real or not ? Its on them . But come on , if its real , dispatch will come and spread them al over korea.

It will be the end of GOT7 . No , its just my hallucination , isnt it ?

JB lay onto the wooden floor , resting for a bit , with his arms spreading left and right .

Out of a blue , a chocolate head lied on top of JB's right arm , and the person's left hand wrapped around JB's waist .

He seeks for JB's warmth that he cant feel these past month .

JB immediately pushed Youngjae gently and leaned back to the wall , with a shock face .

Youngjae also leaned closer to JB , with a gentle smile on his face .

"I think its time we both talk about us, hyung". Said Youngjae in a low voice .

He seems hurted .

"Why ? We're not arguing or fighting , right ? Now get lost". I really want to slap my face for saying some mean things to him again .

"No , but you have some unsettled matter towards me , and I'll hear it today". JB getting flustered .

Me ? Telling about my sick heart and feeling to him ? The causer ? The biggest joke Ive saw for a while . NEVER .

JB pushed Youngjae quite hard , made the latter fell onto his back .

That scene caught all of other member's attention n they began to surround them both .

Jackson went to help the upset Youngjae . He's really was about to cry .

"Dammit . JB . Why you push him like that ? He's your responsibility , right ? What the hell is going on ?". Slashed Jinyoung .

JB covered his ears with both his palm and put his legs near his chest .

His heart began to beat faster because of anxiety .

"Wait , Jinyoung . Something's wrong with JB . Hey JB , are you okay now ?". Mark began to feel worried , especially right now , he saw how JB defending himself .

Its not JB's style .

"Hyung ? Hey you look so pale !". trudged Bambam , feeling concerned for the leader's sudden change .

Youngjae tried to reach leader's hands . "Hyung ...".

JB stood up and went outside the room .

Everyone was shocked at JB's strange behavior , before all of their attention turned to Youngjae .

Youngjae really feels down . His face is just to depressed to be asked .

"Take ur time , Youngjae . I really want to know about both of you , but right now , go cool your head off . I'll go find him . Jackson , follow me".

Jinyoung went to find the runaway JB with Jackson , while the other three went to take care of Youngjae .

Yugyeom was Youngjae's back gently .

".. Its my fault. He's been like that because of me ..". spouted Youngjae in his low voice , but thrice of them was able to hear it .

"Im sure you both can make this out . You guys are too close to be seperated . Believe me , hyung. You can do make this right ". cheer Bambam , sincerely towards his hyung .

 

- TBC