Understand Me , Please

Everyday , To My Sunshine

"Why you annoy me so much , choi youngjae?". Asked JB with a very sharp voice .

Youngjae fight back with his glaring eyes towards the older .

"You are too to me , Jaebum hyung !". said Youngjae with a bit of shaky voice .

JB lean closer , and closer , until there's only 2cm away from each other's nose .

Stop , JB . Stop ! Dont get any closer to him ! 

But , JB's heart didnt want to coorperate with his screaming mind . 

JB's lips was really close to Youngjae's parted lips . Youngjae was too suprise to move or resist.

JB let loose and his lips had touched Youngjae's upper lips .

JB stop OMFG . You'll regret this ! DONT , JB !

JB slowly pressed his full lips onto the latter's , and the leader moved and  off the other's lips .

He ignored his defensive mode .

He then slipped his tongue into the frozen mouth of the latter , and make his way to taste Youngjae's sweetness .

JB's lust grew stronger , as Youngjae was so sweet , his tongue cant stop playing with the other .

Youngjae gripped JB's muscular arms and being delusional .

JB slides down to Youngjae's neck , kissing all the way through his collabone , while taking off his cardigan .

He bites off Youngjae's left nape side . A red colour appears around the bite mark . Its a love bite that JB leave to Youngjae .

"Ahh ! Hyung ... ". Youngjae moaned softly .

Youngjae only made things worse for JB .

His moan really snapped me . he's so cute I cant stop .

Help me, God . Please stop me . 

JB ed Youngjae's blue pyjamas , one by one until the last , gently .

Youngjae is still catching up . Its all happen too fast for him . What does JB do to me now ?

"Jaebum hyung ... I ..". Youngjae tried his best to voice out his words among his moans .

He also tried to slow down his voice , afraid people will hear and knew their illegal playrole .

JB suddenly buried his face onto Youngjae's bare chest . He clenched Youngjae's hands tightly .

Youngjae can feel JB's shaking , also JB's body temperature .

He didnt think why JB did this to him , but whats matter to him was ,

the faded tears he felt running through his body that belongs to JB .

"Im .. Im s-sorry , Youngjae . Im so sorry . Forgive me..". sobbed JB and ran from there , leaving the shirtless Youngjae behind .

Youngjae was defeated . He slides down onto his bump. His exposed upper body cant even enter his mind right now .

His heart aches , his whole body was trembling , his pulse raced severely .

The place that JB touched earlier is still going strong and hot . 

Hyung ... JB hyung ... Why .. I cant understand what's all this , JB hyung .. Why you apologise ?

"Im dumb and slow , you know that right ? Why you didnt say what Im doing so wrong to you !!!". Screamed Youngjae , but with a voice that only he , can hear .

Youngjae lied down , ignoring the existence of the cold wind , the dirty floor , and also the shining moon above him .

Why .. why he do this to me ? I cant understand what he's thinking just now . Kissing me like Im his precious person , but in reality , Im that person he wanted to get rid off . 

Its our first kiss , though . And it was so sweet and gentle . 

Youngjae carelessly touch his lips , with JB's vision on his mind .

He close his eyes tightly . 

I hope all of this was never happened in our memories . I hope all of this is just a hallucination .

If I didnt do that , my heart will hurt more ...

***

JB sat on the couch , put his both hands beside his head , and continue regretting his earlier movement repeatly .

Im ed up . Im messing up . I should kill myself for doing that to him . I should go far away from here .

No .. you should apologise to him , and let out your feelings to him , JB ... 

JB shook his head off . There's no way he would confess something so disgusting to  , and he's my gender , to be worse .

"What the fcking god did u do , Im Jae bum ? What's wrong with you , huh ? You're really an animal , you're disgusting ". JB repeated it many times , as a reminder for him that he is a demon in disguise .

His head stings all over , he's getting tired and lied his body onto the couch .

He didnt have any energy to move , his eyelids felt so heavy .

Please . End my life , please .. I cant .. I cant bear to face him again ... God please ...

Cried JB with tears running from his close eyes . 

He's gone to dreamland after a couple of minutes he cursing himself .

***

Youngjae went inside ttheir dorm and saw JB sleeping on the couch .

Youngjae also realised JB's tears , and his breathe seems like he was so tired .

He's wheezing while breathing . His chest must be hurt .

Youngjae kneeded in front of JB's face , with a troubled expression .

He touched JB's flawless face gently .

"Why we have to be so far like this , hyung ? Why you throw me away ..? You hurt me for 32 days now .. Im counting those days , hoping for you to stop it , but its getting worse , and im still managed to continue counting it ..". Whispered Youngjae .

"Are you mad because of that time ? When I kiss you in front of the fans during our fanmeeting a month ago ? Are you that mad ? Do you hate being touched by me ? Then why didnt you say so ? I will never do it if you dont like it . Is it that bad in your sight , hyung ?". Youngjae asked the sleeping JB many questions and he know its impossible to get the answer for now . 

But , his heart hurt so much , he cant stop spouting out his awaited questions he wanted to ask .

Youngjae wiped his flowing tears , and he's still crying .

Youngjae seems to be thinking something deeply , and nodded slowly.

"If what you did to me just now , is a sign that you're mad at me .. Then , do it until you no longer hate me .. I'll give my body to you . Do with it whatever you want , but please dont throw me away again , JB hyung .. I love you so much , I cant live without you ... ".

Youngjae pleaded his head between his arms and knees , crying softly beside JB .

JB unfortunately was not there to hear him . He's far from his body . 

Youngjae didnt realised , that Jackson was eavedropping all of Youngjae's feelings , which made him cry for sympathy .

Jackson also saw the red mark on Youngjae's nape . Its still looked fresh and appealing .

Jackson was facepalming . OMFG JB ! are you to low for that ? Making a move to him without even forgiving him ?

Right now , I knew , the one who is an idiot for this problem ,

is JB himself . Not Youngjae . Because Youngjae already belongs to JB .

JB , you pathetic loser .

***

JB slowly opened his eyes , before rubbing them couple of times .

The first human he saw in front of him is Jackson , who seems to cut something at the kitchen .

That bulging arm and those snapback , who could be beside him anyway ?

And why the hell he's preparing breakfast today of all day ?

JB yawned as wider as he can be . If he could , his mouth can be stuffed in with the couch itself .

He's being called "The big mouth" for a reason y'all.

"Oh . A big idiot has logged in . Morning , dickhead". said Jackson carelessly .

He didnt think about his life would be haunted and snatched by the leader .

JB's eye went wider after hearing Jackson's rude greetings .

He call me dickhead ? An idiot ?!

But Jb was too weak to fight him , so he can only crawled towards Jackson and clinging to Jackson's legs .

He even hugged them .

"What do you want being cute out from nowhere ? You aint gonna get anything from me". Jackson couldnt care less .

"Im tired ..And why you prepare breakfast ? Usually you're the one who didnt want to get up early". JB gets back up on his feet after saying that .

"Thanks to certain someone , I ended up having a motherly feelings to take care of 2 broken hearted members". Jackson's words slashed right through JB's heart .

Ouch .

JB slowly retreated and went to his room to get prepared , not wanting to hear any more Jackson's nag .

"JB" called Jackson suddenly

JB turned to face Jackson .

"I dont want to say directly , but its you who's at fault in your problem between him . Please have courage , and dont dig your grave deeper than you already are , JB . If you love him , change yourself , dont run away and play victim. Youngjae is the victim and not you. And please take note of this advise of mine , mister . Dont you dare to lay your dirty fingers on him before you change that slur attitude of yours . Understand ?". 

JB clenched his fist . The word "change yourself" snapped him out from his spines .

Did he knew about last night ? Did Youngjae tell him about me ? The this head nagging me for ? Who is he to advise me huh ?

"I thought you understand me , Jackson". said JB , in his sharp voice .

"No , JB . Its you who dont understand me . Ive said what I need . So , buckled up , and take my words to your thickhead".

Jackson let out his thought he's been thinking since last night . He cant let Youngjae accept all of JB's false execution .

JB really needs to be waken up from his delusional self-proclaimed cowardness .

"Looks like someone doesnt realise that he also speak for himself , am I ?". replied JB with provoking tone.

" off". Yelled Jackson .

JB slammed the door loudly . Jackson let out his deep sigh .

At least , Im a bit free from being sorry and guilty for both of them ... for now ...

Am I too hard on JB ?

 

-TBC