Hear Me With Your Heart

Everyday , To My Sunshine

GOT5 arrived at JYP building for practising . Their comeback date was around the corner .

They had to fastened up their choreography performance . Because this album , is 100% their own self-composed album .

Something that their fandom , agahses , should anticipate highly .

Jackson stretched his body for a fresh air . He suddenly feels light-headed and in ease .

Maybe , both of them has reconciled . Then ? What would they do next ?

Jackson crossed his arms , fantasized about something wild and y that might happened between those two .

His evil mind was already possessed Jackson to giving them a call , and they will surely get mad for bothering their "making love" project .

Jackson was giggling and was about to give JB a phone call when suddenly ,

Mark jumped onto Jacksons back and forced the suprised hunk to piggyride him.

"OMG Mark ! You scared me , u shrimp". Yelled Jackson but its not so loud .

Mark looked really happy whenever he's with Jackson . Jackson was just smiling and shook his head , accepting the unexpected action .

But Markson didnt realised , they were blind to see the secret sight .

Jackson and Mark was too happy to realised someone who was in pain in his heart .

Jinyoung walk towards them and pushed them to the side , making Jackson nearly fell onto Mark behind him .

He also stomped in his walk .

"Jinyoung ! Watch you're going ! Im-".

Jinyoung ignored them both and went straight into the building , obviously leaving some dark trails for the rest to feel weird .

Mark and Jackson exchanged look to each other , so do Yugbam .

"Now what the hell's goin on to him though ??". frusted Bambam while doing a facepalm .

"Everyday , i'll see our members getting mad and frustrated for an unkwon reason omg". agreed Yugyeom .

"Shut up , guys . Let him be alone for a while . He's like that since yesterday , Im aware of it". Said Mark while getting off from Jackson.

"He's also acting strange this morning . Suddenly wanna sat between both of you . And then yelling Jackson's name out of nowhere . WTF". 

Jackson slowly nodded . Bambam was right .

Something is wrong with Jinyoung .

What problem does he encounter this time ?

What happened , my Park gae ?

***

Youngjae was stayed conscious for about half an hour now , and he still in JB's arm .

Youngjae arent willing to wake JB's up . He slept so soundly . 

I can even hear his snore is like singing rhythmically acording to "Never ever" tone .

Of course , its just my mind , can only hear it .

Youngjae  JB's hands gently , and sometimes he was messaging them lightly .

He cant even pulled off his hands away from JB's skin .

*cough*cough*

JB suddenly coughing , making Youngjae froze to the sudden movement . He pulled his hands away and put it back beside him .

JB slowly opened his eyes and yawning as loud as he wanna be .

JB stretched off his sore muscles , until a crack noise being heard .

What a good short sleep after a long time ... hehe ...

He then realised that Youngjae was in his embrace . He smiles and hugged back Youngjae in his embrace .

Youngjae was hopelessly went back to sleep , acting .

He clenched his arms closer to his chest , didnt want JB to realise his loud heartbeat .

"Are you still sleeping , sunshine ? Good morning , Youngjae ..". Said JB while smuggling behind Youngjae's back .

Youngjae's grip became tighter onto his chest .

His back began to feel hot and aching . 

"Wow , why you smell so good eventhough I knew you didnt take ur morning bath yet ? Oh but my otter always smells so good hehe". JB was giggling and snffing Youngjae's back softly , didnt want to wake the awakened Youngjae up LOL .

It hurts . Oh god , my chest hurts so much ! Why he's so sweet like this I cant take it !

And why the hell I have to pretend that Im still sleeping ???

Youngjae screamed with his racing heartbeat . And of course , no sound came from his throat .

JB's hand suddenly move to Youngjae's head and rested it onto the younger's forehead.

Oh GOD that scares the out of me !

Youngjae was trembling but fortunately , its so slightly , JB didnt notice it .

"You're so hot . You have fever , Youngjae . Dont worry , i'll take care of you today . Forever , I'll be with you".

Youngjae really wanted to cry after hearing JB's resonations striking his nerves all over his body .

JB carefully laid back Youngjae's body on his bed , providing the pretended sleeper some pillow as his back as a supporter .

Oh no ... He's so sweet ! Im not used to it . Its been for a while he's like this to me Im-

JB ran through Youngjae's soft hair with his fingers , while resting his other elbows beside Youngjae's face .

"I hope when you wake up , I have courage to say that I love you so much , to the extend of wanted to have you only by myself ... Im so afraid of what would you react for my disgusting feelings . But , another part of me didnt want to say it . I dont want to tell you how I feel . I will find another excuse and you'll forgive me . Life is so hard sometimes , right Youngjae ? Haha". Chuckled JB weakly .

He's worried that Youngjae might woke up anytime soon . He's not ready , but he has to make this right today .

Youngjae cant believed what he just heard . He suddenly shut down to his core . 

JB hyung ... Is it true ?

You love me in that way ? To the extend of wanting me all by yourself ?

Youngjae's mind went blank , cant think anything . 

But , what makes he's still conscious , is because of his racing heart .

Its so loud , probably JB can hear it ...

"I'll comeback with medicines . Your fever might get higher ". JB then was on his way to stand up,

when suddenly , Youngjae pulled JB's arm and hugged him tightly .

JB was in awe and shock , but he immediately feel afraid and nervous in one go .

Wh-

Youngjae began to cry too , making JB even more flustered .

"Yo-Youngjae .? Let me go ?". asked JB panickly .

God, the hell he's suddenly crying for ? Did he heard my s just now ??

Youngjae shook his head , refusing to let go .

"You bad person ! How could you make me like this ? Huh ? You leave me because .. because .. uuuuu". He's sobbing harder .

JB was shaking because he was withstanding his weight , not to let it down onto Youngjae's body .

JB forced himself to broke off Youngjae's embrace , and hug the sunshine instead .

"You hear what Im talking about earlier ?". 

Youngjae nodded repeatly while sobbing . He hugged JB as he's afraid that JB might run away again from him .

"You stupid leader ! Stupid ! Idiot ! Im so angry Im really done with you !!". But Youngjae's grip became tighter .

JB was making a troubled face , resting his chin onto Youngjae's shoulder .

"Im worried like because of you . I feel like Im in hell because of your ignorance . I was so devastated because you throw me away . Your behavior really piss me off to the end , you cut me off just because of your selfish feelings . Who are you to make such a pathetic conclusion that I will reject you? You really are a bad person Ive met in my lifee uuuuuuaaaaa~". Youngjae keep smacking JB's back , countless time .

JB beared those painful beating , because compare those pain with Youngjae's feelings , Youngjae will be much more higher for its painfulness .

"..Im sorry .. Im so sorry .. Forgive me ..". said JB in his low voie , hoping for the crying sunshine to give him one more chance .

JB then pulled himself away and leaned closer to Youngjae's upset face .

It hurts to see him crying like this ... Im not used to hear nor see him crying . Im such a bad person for him ...

JB landed his both hands to Youngjae's ears , and brushed Youngjae's red nose againsted his .

Youngjae cried even more when JB did it .

JB closed his eyes for a moment , swallowing his saliva ,and came back to fixed his eyes onto the younger.

"Can u hear me out with all your heart , Youngjae ?

 

- TBC