Its Wrong , But Thats Love , JB

Everyday , To My Sunshine

JB was showering after finished practising their routine . He was the only member who went straight home while other members was out to eat dinner . He didnt know why he's unfeeling well . His stomach felt uncomfortable . His head was spinning . He barely keeping up his self in front of s 

JB didnt care about those cold droplet that felt down onto his body . He didnt care about the cold water at all .

One of his hand was gripping his other arm tightly .

I ... I did it with him yesterday .. It feels so unbelievable . It feels so wrong to do him .. I cant get out from my wronged cage I held inside me for a long time . I him so hard , do him until he barely stand up . How worse I can be to be so losing control ? 

I do him thrice . we do the next two time in the bed . Until dawn , until 5.50am , I ram him non stop . And he didnt stop me . He cant . He let me use him . He let me do whatever I want to him . And I hate myself for that ! 

JB was on his knees , with his head buried into both his hands . It was so bitter to face him earlier . I still act to him ! I avoid him again today , and I still brush him off like I used to be !

"Why .. why you gving yourself up to me so easily , Youngjae ... I cant control myself if you dont stop me .. I ..". JB bumped his fist onto the wall . 

"What .. what I cant stand is .. Your smile that accept everything .. I hate it ..".

***

"Jack ! I want chicken with cheese please !". asked Mark while cuddling onto Jackson . Jackson replied with nodding . "Give me 2 lunch box please !". Yugyeom ordered , for him and also for Bambam . Probably Bambam asking the maknae to order for him too . Jackson then turned to Jinyoung in front of him , only to be know that he's getting a dead glare . Jackson was sighning . 

"I'll take this rice with spicy meat for you , Jinyoung . And dont frown . You're not cute like that". said Jackson with his stern voice . He sometimes cant stand those over-jealousy attitude from his lover . He's way too jealous and its kinda annoying to me . 

Jinyoung crossed his arm , accept Jackson's order for him but throwing dagger to his lover at the same time . Jackson turned to Youngjae and ask his order , but Youngjae shaked his head . "Youngjae . Eat . U dont eat anything since morning . And u dont even take breakfast ". Jackson was a bit worried , as he saw the thing between JB and Youngjae earlier . 

I thought that they both has reconciled ? 

"Hyung .. just order anything for me . I dont have the mood to eat ". replied Youngjae lazily . Its obvious he's being in a painful situation , and everyone knows why .

After done ordering , Jackson came back to look at each of s .

Mark still didnt let go of his hands , and he was smiling like Jackson was his most precious person in the world . Thats why Jinyoung was dead jealous . Didnt Mark knew about both of them ? 

"Mark .. Im sorry but .. can u let go of me ? ". Jackson asked gently , didnt want to hurt his hyung . 

Mark obeyed , but he's frowning , and went closer to the maknaes to join in . Jackson was a bit flustered and hurt with his action .

Jackson glanced at Jinyoung , who was reading a book . AND HES SMILING WTF ? Jackson rolled his eyes . Huh . Because of your jealousy , Ive hurt my Mark . Life is so hard ... Jackson then giving his full attention to the gloomy sunshine .

"Youngjae . Come here for a second . Sit beside me . I just wanna ask u something". Jackson called Youngjae over .

Youngjae obeyed and sat beside the older .

"... Hey ... I thought that you both get along now ? Why he's still acting to you earlier ?". Youngjae leaned his head down , didnt know what to say back .

Jackson gently Youngjae's back , to confront him . 

"He's still like that , hyung . Why he still cant accept me ? We really going well last night ! I feel his heartbeat , his breathe , his scent all over me . He was so happy , but in the morning , he avoid me like hell , again . Do you know how hurt my heart is now , hyung ? He's acting like a and I hate it". Youngjae obviously being angry despite telling me some shameful thing. His blue vine was appealing on his head . He was about to explode here .

"I dont have an idea either why he's like that to you . I really thought you both are mutuals now ". Youngjae wrapped his arms around Jackson's waist . Jackson patted the younger's back softly . He understand that Youngjae now needs someone to talk to . 

I really dont understand you , JB ? Is something wrong in you that you still cant accept him ??? My god ... 

Jackson blowed Youngjae's ear , before whispering something .

"Dont worry . Im here".

Youngjae nodded and tightened his grip around Jackson . Jinyoung was staring both of them behind the book . He somewhat felt warm looking at them . Jackson was so kind . That part of him is one of the reason why Im high over heels for him ... Thats why I really dont want people to be close to him . That side of him , was only for me . I wish I can say out loud but Im not Jackson . He might broke up with me if Im being to . So , I can only be quite and swallow my pain alone .. Well , he's like that . I cant change him .

***

GOT6 arrived at their dorm . Yugyeom and Bambam was fighting to who will unlock the door , and after 5 minutes bickering , it was Jinyoung who opened the door , making both maknae in silent . They immediately thought that they behaving like a child . Its embarassing .

Youngjae rushed to JB's room , and found that the older was snoring soundly in there .

Jackson giggled , looking at how JB sleeps in a quite funny position .

"He's asleep , Youngjae ...". Jackson answered .

Youngjae then pulled Jackson's sleeves , while fidgeting . His face was red too , enough for Jackson to understand what he wants .

"Ok .. you can , otter . But please take a bath before you go to sleep . I dont want my pillow having malices ". laughed Jackson from his own jokes before went to get his clothes and towels to clean up .

"Jackson . Let me wash your back". Jinyoung gave an unexpected favor to Jackson , out of the blue .

Jackson Jinyoung's hair , and smiled widely . 

"No". Jackson then went to the bathroom and lock himself alone in there .

Jinyoung went to his room , with an angry face . Youngjae couldnt care less about them both . What he care right now , is he was finally sleeping with JB in his room .

***

Jackson suddenly felt nervous when he was about to enter Mark's room . 

. Why Im being so nervous ?? I did nothing wrong to him right ? OMG Damn heart can u stop beating ?

Jackson blows up his breathe several times before plushing the doorknob , entering the room , and saw Mark was onto his Iphone .

Mark was a bit suprised seeing Jackson . 

"Jackson ? What are you doing here ?". Asked Mark . 

Jackson explained about Youngjae's favor , and the older literally came to understand the situation .

He feel happy somehow .

"Jack . Can I have a favor too then ?". asked Mark , with his intense eyes lasering toward Jackson .

Jackson's heartbeat became faster . "What is it ?". replied Jackson , as calm as he can be .

OMG why I feel so hot right now . I feel like Im being burning with those pair of flaming stares this hyung give to me . Dangerous .

Mark stood up , and walk closer to Jackson , with his hands carelessly brushing throughout Jackson's bared arms .

The younger blushed , near to his rationality . Why ... why he do this to me ?

Jinyoung ! Help me !

"Mark hyung ... Dont ..". Jackson  blurted out his feelings , and make Mark grinned more . 

"Seems like you know what I want , Jack ...".

***

Youngjae slowly crawling beside JB's side . He then turned the sleepyhead towards him . JB was sleeping so soundly , he didnt woke up with the movement . 

Youngjae JB's face , while smiling . He remembered their first night . How JB was crying and sweet talking to him , saying that he will never leave him alone again ...

"Where's your so called promise huh , mister ? You liar". Youngjae punched JB's arms lightly . But the older didnt wake up a bit .

"You know how tired and sleepy I am this morning ? I barely able to force myself to focus all day . My hurt so much too but I endure the pain . I dont want to make you worry . I knew you will blame yourself if you know how tired I am right ? But why you avoid me again ?". 

Youngjae keep pulling JB's left ear lope , but it was too soft . He then hugged the older as tight as he can do .

Youngjae smiles , as the older unconsciously hug him back before rubbing Youngjae's back slowly .

"I love you so much , JB .. I love you more than myself . Please dont avoid me .. Although you feel ashamed , although you feel u've sinned , to me , you're legal to touch me . Im yours , whole , you do know that right ? So dont break my heart again . I hate that the most". Youngjae then closed his eyes in JB's embrace , already to his dreaming land , where he wish to meet JB and make their 1st night , become their 2nd night , in his dream.

 

- TBC