Between Believing And Insecurities

Everyday , To My Sunshine

Hello everyone ! My name is Youngjae . How are you ?

Haha . My old yet iconic introduction , and its one of agahses's most favourite moment from me . Ive succeed in creating something that made agahses remember me ! But please not because I cant eat cucumber , or Im the one that will unbuckle my belt when Im eating on screen , or I love beating people when Im laugh whatsoever . No ! Thats a no no Ok ? XD

*Self giggling and proud*

Its not fair when its only JB who control this shabby 2jae story . So from now on , let me take the initiative to be the main narrative for the plot . I hope Im doing well ! Please love me everyone !

***

Its been a week since JB was 'proposing' to me for being his boyfriend . Boyfriend ? *Sigh* More like we're only boyfriend in name , actually ..

Youngjae turned to JB , who was playing crossword with Jackson and Yugyeom at the dining table . 

JB was laughing , and sometimes he will smacked his teammates if he felt like he's losing . 

He have so much fun now .

Youngjae was just changing the TV channel infinity . 

To be honest , I want to be more lovey dovey with him . 

We now had a week break , and tomorrow will be our last day for us to rest .

JYP PDnim gave us a week rest due to Jinyoung's cases that day . 

And we knew that both Jackson and Jinyoung has confessed to each other and they really are sweet .

I also experienced a shocking scene two days ago . I didnt tell anyone about it . 

I .. I witnessed Jackson and Jinyoung doing se.. se.. ..Arghh Im so ashamed of what I saw and heard of .

But I cant help but seeing Jackson as JB , who dominate Jinyoung beneath him , with such a sweet but intimate .

Jinyoung hyung was really looking so good that night , being penetrated by Jackson .

They both so y , and plus , I see Jackson hyung as JB , who do it with me .

So ..Im having a ion for that .. with JB in my mind ..

Oh . They didnt do it in here . They did it in the studio , late midnight . I forgot about my things and the rest already went to their dorm . I might wanna kill some time to improve my dancing and vocal .

They really brave at taking risk . Doing it in such a open place like that .. crazy .

And I gotta say . it was so hot , y , attractive , and passionate . The way Jackson play with the crying Jinyoung , is so undeniably seems good .

I want to do it with JB goddammit !

Youngjae tilted his head to his right side , where Jinyoung was sitting in the sofa , reading a novel . 

Well , it seems new . 

And I dont know where the hell was Mark hyung and Bambam went .

IM SO BORING AND I WANNA DO IT SO BADLY WITH HIM DOESNT HE FEEL LIKE DOING ONE ???

I already giving him some hint !

Youngjae leaned his head onto the sofa quite hard . He's being frustrated .

Can I just screaming it out loud that I wanna feel him and having all his body so bad ?

If only he saw what I want , and if only we're the only both who presence here .

Maybe I can make the thing went smoother .

"Whats the matter , Youngjae ? Why's with that frowning?" . asked Jinyoung with his motherly smile .

Seeing Jinyoung like this , Youngjae can no longer see him as the same Jinyoung .

Im so bashful . Because I knew how Jinyoung hyung looks like when he's high , so I cant see him like usual .

Youngjae shook his head . 

"Dont worry , hyung . Im ok . Just , Im thinking something thats impossible to do even if wanna do it so bad".

Opps . Do I dig my own grave ?

Jinyoung was smart , so he will know the meaning of my words earlier .

Jinyoung fixed his stares onto Youngjae , and he changed to sit beside the otter .

Youngjae jumped for a moment . He's close !

".. Need something from your lust ?". whispered Jinyoung , and he's grinning quite scary .

Youngjae was flustered and he began to tossing around , and fidgeting .

Finally , he nodded slowly , with such a red face beaming from him .

Jinyoung laughed quite hard , and managed to attract the thrice of the crossword player at the dining table .

"Why , hyung ?". asked Yugyeom , feeling weird seeing Jinyoung suddenly laughed like he's winning a lottery .

JB and Jackson also nodded , agree with their maknae .

"Jackson , Yugyeom , can you both accompany me somewhere ? I need to do something . I have to use 2 big built and you both are just right . Lets go ".

Yugyeom and Jackson exchanged their look to each other before asking once again to the liar .

"Haish . Can u just listen and follow what I ask ? Dont be too uptight if I said I need you both then do it !". Jinyoung raised his voice a bit .

Yugyeom and Jackson nodded but felt a bit annoying too . 

"But its midnight . Where do you wanna go exactly ?". asked Jackson again .

Jinyoung widened his eyes . 

Jackson and Yugyeom immediately went to wear their shoes .

"The hell ? Why I cant be your man too to you ?". JB asked with a lot of confusion in his mind .

Youngjae seems to understand why Jinyoung act like that .

This is our chance !

"Because you're just gonna be a trouble maker later on . I dont need ya ". said Jinyoung and ignore the angry leader .

Youngjae pulled Jinyoung's sleeves , and smile .

"Thank you , hyung .". said Youngjae with a low voice .

Jinyoung patted Youngjae's head with a wide smile .

"Good luck ! This will be your only chance so make good use of it !". whispered Jinyoung before he went to the other two who was waiting outside .

And .. it was so damn silent from before in just one second .

Its like a birds has passed through them .

"Err ... ok ... ". said JB suddenly , breaking the silent atmosphere , also making Youngjae felt so nervous .

He then went to sit beside Youngjae , and grabbed the remote control .

"So .. What we gonna do , Youngjae ? You have any idea ?". said JB without turning to Youngjae .

Youngjae was obviously nervous , and fidgeting .

I want you but Im so afraid you'll reject my invitation . Urghh why I cant even let out my voice ?

"I.. Im ... I..". Youngjae tried to let JB know his favor but his voice was so shaky he barely speak out .

JB turned to Youngjae and raised his eyebrows .

"What ? One more time. I cant hear you". asked JB .

Youngjae let out a sigh and its heavy .

"Cant you read what I want ?". said Youngjae who felt frustrated and angry .

I cant speak alone ! I cant ask him that ! Im so ashame I wanna die !

JB slowly grabbed Youngjae's chin and steered it towards him .

Youngjae's heart raced faster .

JB pulled it closer to him , and he seems to get the clue .

"If you dont tell me what you want , I cannot know what it is , Youngjae ahh ... Come on . Tell me ..". Smirked JB , having fun teasing the sunshine .

Youngjae almost wanna cry . This bad punk ! He knew but he just wanna me to say it out loud . ert !

Oh no . Im the one who had this thing in mind all the time . Sometimes I ask myself because of my lustful needs . I must be crazy ert then .

"Hyung ! Why you have to be so mean ...". say Youngjae , really sound like he wanna cry .

JB chuckled before he landed his lips onto Youngjae's , and let it go after a few seconds .

JB smiled . "You want this right ? Awww so cute !". JB was really a dead meat .

Youngjae suddenly grabbed JB's shirt and pushed him onto the sofa . He then rided on top of the suprised leader .

Youngjae was a beet red , and his hands was shaking so severely .

"I .. I want you .. you .. to ..to me .. to ..". Youngjae was so nervous his entire human being was trembling and shaking .

JB was in awe , an amusing sight was acted in front of him , and he never knew that Youngjae , the pure otter , had this kind of thought to him .

So .. He did thinking about do it with me then . 

Then its ok . I myself also cant hold it any longer .

"Ok then , my sunshine . Put me in the mood". JB really love to tease the younger . 

TBH he didnt need to give me any mood . Im already hard just looking at him huhu . Im such a low trash human ...

If he cry , it will be more abundant and satisfying . I think I have a kink for Youngjae to cry while being teased by me .

Yeap . I am a bad boyfriend . Haha .

Youngjae was thinking for a moment , and he began to detached his shirt one by one .

He did it for JB . and Jb cant believe what he saw too . He felt enchanted . Like , a magic that lingering onto him , asking him to be meaner .

Now , Youngjae's half , And his face and his shoulder was so red .

JB make his way with his hands onto Youngjae's abdoment , and It made Youngjae let out an insignificant voice .

JB's bulge began to grow .

"Come closer to me , Youngjae ..". asked JB in a sweet voice of him , and Youngjae obey him .

"I might go all the way , and I might doing you rough . I might give you pain , and you'll get the scar . Are you sure you wanna do this to me ? Doing means you will forever belong to me , and your entire body , will be exclusively mine to be touch . Are you ok for it ?". 

JB actually dont wanna be mean . He's already afraid of that thought of he will rammed Youngjae and he might feel so much pain after the .

I heard that its really hurt , doing it from the back . 

Jinyoung's experience proves it more . They did it 3 times , to be brag . I knew its not Jackson who ask . Jinyoung is such an animal LOL.

And , I cant belive myself to be gentle . Im much a rough person . And I had some terrible lust in me that I keep for so long for him .

In the end , Youngjae will receive all of it . Mostly , pain .

IM NOT GONNA BE THE RECEIVER ! HELL NO ! I'LL FOREVER BE THE PITCHER !

Youngjae rested his head onto JB's chest .

"I know . I know but yet , I wanna do it with you , so that you will never , ever forget , that you only belong to me ". 

OMG ... His short sentences really sterring me inside out . His sincere word really cpatured me . I feel so grateful and being loved .

Just how much does this dip love me ? To what extend ?

"Tell me more . I knew you wanna say something more . Let me hear it". asked JB .

"I actually want you to ask me this since last week ago ". answered Youngjae .

JB chuckled . It feel quite funny to him , because he actually had that intention but he was just holding back .

"Im worried . You are my boyfriend now . But .. you know .. I still had those insecurities of wanna asking you to be completely mine . Im afraid , Im so worried . And that thing is really far beyond my imagination for you , tbh . I might ask that for several years later , when I saw that you already costumised your heart to me , and when I can see that you accept me with your whole heart .. ". JB played Youngjae's hair gently .

Youngjae had the urge to be angry but then , he realised that JB is someone like that . He's so afraid to get reject , and he was still disbelieving that they both are a couple now . All of this happen so fast , and without JB expected it to be .

JB just confessing it faster than he thought he could be .

"No , hyung . I dont know how you see through me , but Im certain , that my love for you is probably bigger than what you have to me . If you said that you realised that you love me a month and a week ago , then , I'll say to you , that Im in love with you since I enter GOT7 . How would you react to that ? Are you still gonna be insecure ?". Youngjae let out his true feelings after being kept inside for years .

JB hugged Youngjae in his embrace as he was the most precious person in his life .

"Really ? Then , you're just an idiot , Youngjae". said JB carelessly .

Youngjae faced the poker faced JB with his frowned eyebrows .

"Yes . Im an idiot . Ty for nicknaming me that ". Youngjae then back to lie onto JB's body .

He's uncontrollably cute . How can someone as adorable as him fell for a loser like me ? Its a mystery . Y'all must be mad at me for not believing this little sunshine I had in my arms, right ? Yeah . I am . But , I will try to not letting my insecurities slipped off onto him . I wanna believe that he really do love me . He's mine . And no one can have him . I will hold his words . And If I were to do crazy things and hurt him because of my own disbelief ,

you guys have to find me , 

and kill me...

 

- TBC

 

PS : Next chapter wil be their scene so please look forward to it <3