Accept Me For Who I Am

Everyday , To My Sunshine

Every GOT7 member were at the dining table eating breakfast together . Some of them kept teasing Jackson about the breakfast , because he's really not the morning people type .

Jackson was just laughed and did some punchback to the maknaes, especially .

But , in his heart , does anyone knew what he feels ?

JB was sitting across Jackson , and keep sighing softly . 

He wanted to apologize to Jackson, because he realised that what Jackson said , is uncomfortably true ...

He nudged his feet softly to attract Jackson's attention , and it works .

With a determine eyes , JB muttered "Sorry" with his mouth movement without a sound to Jackson ,

and Jackson smiles like "Its not a big deal" things .

JB was so relief , he nearly bumped into the latter beside him that constantly felt down and depressed .

It made Jinyoung a bit annoying because What he can see is that , JB was really happy but not for Youngjae,

despite tha fact that Youngjae didnt do anything ing wrong !

And he dares to flirt with my Jackson what the hell .

Jinyoung drank his coffee in one shot , controlling his raged heart patiently .

Mark keep playing with the maknaes while his other preoccupied hand Jackson's hands , and it seems so gently .

Jackson just let Mark do whatever he want as he's used to Mark's touch . Its assuring .

Jinyoung drank one more coffee , his heart was really full of jealousy .

Why the hell everyone wanna flirt or touching my Jackson today ???

Jinyoung then bring his chair along and sat between Jackson and Mark . He then having breakfast like there's nothing wrong .

He's so ignorant , thinks JB .

Jackson was just smiling for Jinyoung's cuteness . He then wiped off Jinyoung's dirty lips .

Jinyoung's heart skips a beat . 

How can I not realise all thi time that I ing in love with my wang gae ??

Jinyoung was just living in heaven right now , getting Jackson's full attention .

And Jackson was playing and staring at Jinyoung time in time , making Jinyoung blushed .

"Ok guys , lets get ready for practise. Lets give it our all today ". Said JB in his cheering voice , making Youngjae felt even more miserable .

Youngjae suddenly stood up , making everyone put their eyes onto him , including JB .

"Can I rest for today ? I dont feel well , and dont worry about me , Im ok after getting a good sleep". Youngjae smiled and went to his room .

Everyone was quiet after Youngjae was gone .

"He's sick . Do you still wanna be selfish ?". provoked Jinyoung .

"Its not my fault ...". JB denying the truth . But he acutally knew , Youngjae was sick because of him .

He left Youngjae behind after what he did to him last night .

Exposed to cold floor , cold night winds , and even exposed to my lust .

"JB ... now is the right time . We'll go to practice , you , please stay here and please settle it now . Have courage in everything you have to take ". cheered Jackson . He really want JB to take initiative . Youngjae needs him so much , but this idiot loser is too coward .

Jinyoung asked all member to get ready and leaving Jb alone .

JB seems so stressed up and tense . Yeah , he's afraid .

Jackson hugged softly JB's shoulder within him . "Im here supporting you . We're the same, right ?".

JB nodded while squeezing Jackson's arms . 

"Call me if anything happen . I'll on my phone during my practice for both of you . Its now , or never . Alright , JB?".

JB smiles . Jackson's words reassuring him a lot . He's a bit calm now .

"Hey , after this , please tell me , who's your crush , jackson . Maybe i can help you too". 

Jackson nodded , and smiled to the ears .

"Lol , I probably thought that you saw it earlier , whom did I had crush too haha". Jackson patted JB's head softly .

"Jackson !!!". Yelled Jinyoung out of nowhere , making both hunk shocked .

"I gotta go . That booty nyeong asked me to pick his clothes . He's so childish today n its rare . He's cute. Well, fighting man".

JB watched Jackson until he disappear from his sight .

The nervousness came striking him again . He's afraid , so much .

His body kept trembling and shaking , to the part he cant move from his seat .

God . If this was my punishment to ignore him , then , please let me do it whole heartly .

Because , I really , really love him ..

***

Mark Youngjae's hair softly .

"Take a good rest otter . And soon , he'll take care of you . Today will be the end of your problem . He'll stay with you from now on". said Mark with a tender smile in his face .

Youngjae was just quiet and soulless . He cant think anything , just a broken heart and give up spirit that was only left in him.

"... I dont want to see him again". Youngjae then lied to his side facing the wall , dont want to be bothered .

Mark was sad and concerned . Bright kid like him do feel down .

"Call me if anything happens alright . I'll go first. Rest well". Mark kissed otter's cheek before going to his practise .

Youngjae wanted to cry but he has no tears left in him . 

I wish I can disappear from here ...

***

5 of them ready to go the practise room . JB was talking something to Jackson , and the sight was so insightful to Jinyoung's vision.

"Ja-". Mark suddenly called Jackson , and Jackson smiled to Mark , asking him to wait .

Jinyoung was a bit shocked , and what he's mad most of all , it's because he cant be mad or angry to Mark .

Mark turned to Jinyoung and smiled , before he patted Jinyoung's stiff shoulder gently .

"Come on Jinyoung . Why you had such a long face for ? Cheer up love". Mark then dragged Jinyoung into the van .

Jinyoung felt so heavy inside . 

Mark was so kind and handsome , Jackson probably like him so much . 

Jinyoung with his one sided thought is seriously has to go off LOL .

***

JB nervously enter his dorm .

His mind felt so blank , he started to wander back and front .

He's trembling so much . His heartbeat did not paced up correctly with his imaginary pulse .

God what should I do now ? Im ed up last night , I should have disappear after last night goddammit .

Im so afraid to face him now , im not ready arghhh !

JB messed up his hair furiously , thinking that he really was out from his mind right now .

"Ahhhhh Urghhhh !". JB suddenly hear a scream , and its Youngjae .

He ran towards him and finds him strugling with tears flowing down his face .

But his eyes was still shutted . He's having a bad dream .

JB gently holded Youngjae's hands and his other hand was the latter's head .

"Shhh shhh . Its alright . Its alright , Youngjae .. Its alright ..:, whispered JB , with a worried look on his face .

Youngjae's face was so pale . Am I doing this to him ? Its my fault he's like this . Youngjae ...

JB felt so guilty.

it . Im gonna end this . I'll never run away again .

If people watch how JB acted right now , they will definitely feel like JB were really love Youngjae with all his heart .

"Jb . Jb hyung .. im sorry .. Dont leave meee hyung ..". cried Youngjae without realising the owner of the name he mentioned was also tearing besdies him.

JB slowly lifted Youngjae a bit and wrapped him up in his embrace .

Hes so precious and lovely . 

JB sobbed quietly while holding Youngjae tightly in his arms .

"I love you so much , Youngjae , I love you so much . Is it ok if I can continue to be with you eventhough you didnt love me as i am?". 

JB softly pecked a kiss onto Youngjae's forehead .

He also did the same to Youngjae's cheeks and nose .

"I just love you so much . I wish I am a girl ..". JB burried his face onto Youngjae's shoulder with tears coming nonstop from his hurtful eyes .

I love you so much , Youngjae ..... This big idiot of your leader , your teammate , has such a disgusting feelings to you . Dont hate me , Youngjae .. I love you more than I thought I could be . I will never run away and leaving you again ... I promise , my sunshine ...

***

Youngjae's slowly woke up from his sleep . His eyes feels heavy and tired . 

Is i because I cried too much these days ? Hmm ...

Youngjae felt that someone was hugging him , wrapping around him tightly .

And the person was sleeping soundly on his shoulder .

Youngjae's heart raced so fast . He really cant turn to the person who hug him .

He's sitting on JB's lap , while being wrapped warmly with JB's strong arms .

I missed this warmth . I missed this scent . I missed this snore . I missed these embraces he held me always .

Youngjae's tears fell again . He cant believe that JB was hugging him while he was sleeping .

The words he heard in his dream .

Is it real ? 

JB hyung . he ... he love me in that way ?

 

-TBC