Friends to Forget

Hyeon-ju and Hyeon-ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And because I wanted to do a double update for this week here is chapter 9. I hope my other readers can comment and upvote as well. I would appreciate it very much. W are at 55 subscribers can I get 55 comments as well?

Tell me what your favorite part of this chapter? I really want to hear from you guys. And by the way who is your favorite character so far? Me my favorite to write is Yejun and Mr. Lee.

Reader Spotlight: JJ22TAE, longergirl, Kira_syj and AYT2011

Kyungnam High 9-A: Map6 Sun as Shin Jung-wook, Chinen Yuri as Nam Ji-seok, Sooyoung as Ree-na, Leeteuk as Joo-won, Hyoyeon as Ha-eun, Seohyun as Da-hyeon and Sunny as Bo-ram.

4 Hearts: Twice Nayeon as Kwon Seo-young, Playback Hayoung as Jang Eun-mi, Gfriend Yerin as Choi Ae-rin, Orange Caramel Nana as Song Yoo-jin

9

Friends to Forget

Kyungnam High School

            “Ok Joowon listen Ji-seok and I have a plan so that you can finally get Hyeon-ji.” Shin Jung-wook said as they huddled together in their seats.

            “We will distract her and you make your macho moves!” Jung-wook continued while Ji-seok was flexing his non-existing muscles and once in a while pokes Joowon’s sort of bulging biceps.

            Joowon tried to listen to his best friends with interest but honestly why would he work hard to get the girl who is already his girlfriend?

            “If you woo her openly she can’t flat our decline or dump you but then again you could be humiliated. Are you willing to risk it all for Sergeant Seo?” Jung-wook asked.

            “Yeah! I...I’ll risk it all!!!” he tried to say with enthusiasm.

            “Louder I can’t feel your conviction.” Jung-wook said like he was prepping up an athlete for battle.

            “I WILL COURT SEO HYEON-JI!” Joowon got infected by the enthusiasm exuding from Jung-wook and Ji-seok that he shouted.

            All eyes of the class were suddenly on him who stood up in his excitement. The twins’ friends were staring at Joowon with mouths wide open. Hyeon-ji and Hyeon-ju who just entered the classroom were stuck standing near the doorway. Hyeon-ju was looking amused while Hyeon-ji was looking pissed.

 

Hyeon-ju Cam

            Well. Well someone suddenly grew balls and now he is shouting in front of the whole class that he is into my sister. Bravo! I applaud your courage.

Hyeon-ji Cam

            What is he thinking?!!! What does he mean by court me? I’M ALREADY YOUR GIRLFRIEND GENIUS! He better not be planning something stupid! If word goes out and my parents find out I might forget I like him and strangle him!!!

           

            Hyeon-ji sent him an icy stare. Joowon looked at Hyeon-ji apologetically. The Seo twins then went to their seats with Hyeon-ji looking annoyed and flustered and Hyeon-ju giving Joowon glances of amusement. Yejun also came in and Mr. Lee’s voice could be heard down the hall in a sing-song mode so one can guess that he dropped-off his nephew to his class.

            Joowon looked to where Hyeon-ji was seated and saw her dark aura enveloping her body like those creepy anime shows where if the lead was pissed off a dark shadowy force would surround him or her.

Joowon Cam

            She is mad. Oh no! She told me her parents would get mad if they find out she has a boyfriend. Well they are not choosy parents but she said they have a rule that they are only allowed to have relationships when they reach college. And I’m a patient guy I can wait.

 

            Jung-wook placed his hands on Joowon’s shoulder to show support. The class then began with Mr. Yoo’s Math subject being first for the day.

 

Jung-wook Cam

            I will support my bro Joowon all the way. If he is brave enough to face Sergeant Seo and tell her he likes her then we will back him up!

Ji-seok Cam

            Yeah we will! But if Sergeant Seo decides to beat him up we will support him from afar and call an ambulance after. Yeah!

            Now if only Jung-wook will use the same energy he is giving to Joowon to actually woo Da-hyeon then everything will be fine.

            Jung-wook: Shut up Ji-seok! I am not in love with Ms. Silence. I have a girlfriend remember?!

            Who? And your ex does not count.

            Jung-wook: Hey Yerin and I are in an on-and-off again relationship.

            Last I remember it went off for good, you both threw the socket away.

            Jung-wook: Tell me that when you actually get a girlfriend.

           

            “Bo-ram and I are dating!” Ji-seok shouted as he stood up causing everyone in math class to look at him.

            “Well thank you for that information Mr. Nam Ji-seok but that is not the answer to number 7. But since you are already standing please come to the board and answer number 7.” Mr. Yoo said calmly.

            Ji-seok had no choice but to stand and answer the math problem on the board. Bo-ram kicked him when he passed by her desk.

            “Mr. Yoo do you have a love life?” Jung-wook asked while Ji-seok answered the problem mumbling.

            “Why do you?” Mr. Yoo asked back.

            “Yes I have!” Jung-wook said proudly. “I’m with Yerin.”

            “We are not together!” Kang Yerin said in rebuttal.

            “Why are you the only Yerin in the world?!” Jung-wook asked heatedly.

            “I’m the only Yerin you dated!” Kang Yerin fought back.

            “Said who?!” Jung-wook retorted.

            “Nam Ji-seok!!” Kang Yerin replied.

            “Yah you traitor! She’s not the only Yerin I dated!” Jung-wook explained.

            Yejun let out a yawn. And all attention was on him.

            “Yah Kim Yejun why are you yawning do you have a girlfriend?” Jung-wook asked irritated.

            “Actually I have. She is in this room right now.” Yejun said casually. This caused Hyeon-ju’s eyes to bulge out in surprise and let out a cough. She sent Yejun dagger stares.

            “Unnie are you ok?” Hyeon-ji asked her sister.

            “She lost a bet to me at shooting so she’s my girlfriend for a month.” Yejun answered.

            She set another set of dagger stares to Yejun.

            “Who?!” All the boys asked.

            Yejun looked at Hyeon-ju’s direction causing everyone to gasp. Yejun saw Hyeon-ju’s reaction and he suddenly grabbed him mirror and stared at his reflection and said

            “The most beautiful face in the land.”

            All their classmates laughed and while Yejun continued to stare at his reflection lovingly trying to hide his shame and hurt. Hyeon-ju stood up and hit Yejun’s mirror so that it hit the floor and shattered causing people to stop and stare in shock.

            “Seriously is it so hard to accept to the whole class that I lost the bet to you and I’m punished to be your girlfriend for a month?!” Hyeon-ju asked causing gasps all around the room.

            “What my face is the prettiest in the land. But yeah you can come at second.” Yejun said but the look he gave Hyeon-ju was different.

            “As if. I’m still the prettiest.” Hyeon-ju retorted. Yejun was looking pale in his seat.

            But the whole class was still trying to digest the fact that Jewel and Yejun were dating! Even if it was only for a month. STILL THEY WERE DATING!!

            Hyeon-ju gave Yejun a look that only Yejun would understand and the color on his face returned.

 

Yejun Cam

            I REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS SERIOUS ABOUT ONLY DATING FOR A MONTH! Whew, Seo Hyeon-ju don’t scare me like that.

Hyeon-ju Cam

            What person in love would find joy in their significant other’s shame? He shallowed his pride and made himself a fool out of the whole class just for me. I mean if that isn’t modern chivalry I don’t know what is.

           

            And news spread like wildfire after Mr. Yoo’s class and the whole school now knew that Yejun and Jewel were dating, for a month. And that Capt. Joowon of the school’s taekwondo club was courting Sergeant Seo of the women’s football club.

            The girls were huddled together by the park enjoying the scenery well the twins tried to enjoy the scenery while their friends were bugging them for information about their love lives, well Bo-ram, Da-hyeon and Ha-eun were, Ree-na was pestering them for pictures of Minhyun. Hyeon-ju didn’t mind the attention since she was used to it but Hyeon-ji was sulking in the corner.

            “Are yours nuts?!!” She texted Joowon angrily.

            “No but think about it wouldn’t it be better if the whole thinks I am courting you?” Joowon texted back.

            “NO!! My parents would find out! Urgh! Park Joowon!” She threw her phone inside her bag in frustration.

            Hyeon-ju looked over to her direction, frustrated Hyeon-ji decided to hound her sister as well.

            “Why didn’t you tell me about this bet?!” She accused.

            “What about it?” Hyeon-ju asked calmly.

            “Hello?! Your one and only twin shouldn’t I know about things like this!” Hyeon-ji mumbled.

            “It was just a bet and besides if I pull my twin card would you still be able to lift that head of yours?” Hyeon-ju asked coolly. Causing Hyeon-ji who was stuffing her face with a currybun to almost choke.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            Wait?! I think my unnie knows something!

            Does she know about me and Joowon?!!

            How did she know?!!

 

Hyeon-ju Cam

            Of course I know.

            My sister still doesn’t know that she announces in her sleep. She basically told me all about her date with Joowon last night. Ha!

 

            “Little sis you are going out with me later. I’m going shopping.” Hyeon-ju stated or more like commanded.

            Hyeon-ji paled at what her sister said.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            Oh no! The shopping interview. SHE DEFINITELY KNOWS!!!

 

            Joowon was walking back and forth and Jung-wook and Ji-seok were watching him.

            “Dude! Why are so worked up?” Jung-wook asked as he ate his pork bun.

            “Yeah its better this way now that the whole school knows, she won’t beat you to pulp.” Ji-seok added.

            “You guys don’t get it, did you see the way she looked at me earlier?!” Joowon said getting cold sweat because Hyeon-ji won’t text him back.

            “Chillax just leave it to us you will be the handsomest guy in all of Kyungnam!!” Jung-wook and Ji-seok stated.

            Suddenly someone coughed from behind them causing all three guys to scream.

            “I doubt you will beat this face.” Kim Yejun said calmly as he raised the book covering his face.

            He had decided to take a nap under the maple tree but halfway through his slumber three intruders started being noisy and caused his beauty sleep to end.

            “ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!!” The trio asked Yejun angrily.

            “It’s not my fault you guys are blinded by my shinning beauty that you failed to see me.” Yejun stated as he turned to his side and rested his head on his arm.

            “Woah that’s a whole different level of narcissism.” Joowon and Jung-wook said in awe.

            “So how long have you been here?!” Ji-seok ask in alarm.

            “Earlier that you three have.” Yejun replied while sitting down and filing his nails.

           

Joowon, Jung-wook and Ji-seok Cam

            We are in a school why the heck are you filing your nails and why do you look so awesome doing it?!! WHERE IS JUSTICE?!!!

 

            “So you haven’t you done enough damage already?” Yejun asked Jung-wook.

            “What damage are you talking about? I am helping them reach their destinies!” Jung-wook said in full conviction. “Yah Ji-seok join me!”

            “For LOVE!!!” the two shouted.

            “The whole school already knows that you are courting Sergeant Seo by this time word must have reached her parents and by then you are screwed.” Yejun stated standing up gracefully and making his exit while popping a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth.

            Joowon looked mortified.

            “Where did he get that strawberry?! It’s chocolate covered!” Jung-wook and Ji-seok asked in surprised as they scanned the area for a possible place where Yejun could have hidden a picnic basket. When they couldn’t find a basket they stared at Yejun’s form walking away from them and began to clap.

            “Dude he can do magic tricks.” Ji-seok stated.

            “Daebak!” Jung-wook added.

            Joowon on the other hand wanted to hang himself. No wonder Hyeon-ji was so pissed.

 

            Yejun was on the way to his room passing by the hallway when he saw Hyeon-ju with the girls. He strolled to their direction unnoticed and softly pulled Hyeon-ju’s hand and encased her in his embrace. As swiftly as he pulled her was the sweet peck that landed gently on her lips. The girls who were busy talking turned back when they realized that Hyeon-ju was gone and was greeted by the sight of Yejun kissing Hyeon-ju. The scene looked so serene that is until Hyeon-ju snapped out of her trance and kicked Yejun’s balls who despite the pain was laughing.

            “KIM YEJUN!!!” She screamed at she tried to grab Yejun by the collar. Yejun caught her hands and with a wide smirk on his face and said.

            “Aigoo my pretty Hyeon-ju stop acting like this is the first time I kissed you remember how many times we messed up while filming our kissing scene for this week’s shoot.”

            Hyeon-ju turned beet red at what he said. Yejun knowing that Hyeon-ju had the intention to strangle him now bolted fast away from the angry superstar.

            “KIM YEJUN YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!! AH!!!!!!” Hyeon-ju yelled without even caring who heard her.

            The girls were left in shock at the usual calm Seo twin’s reaction.

            Hyeon-ji and Da-hyeon who went to the bathroom earlier and missed the whole scene returned and were shocked at the super cold aura enveloping their friends.

            “Yah guys why the murderous aura?” Hyeon-ji asked Ree-na, Bo-ram and Ha-eun who all pointed towards Hyeon-ju who was walking ahead them.

            “Unnie! Yah what happened why is my sister on nuclear mode?” Hyeon-ji asked them.

            “It’s my first time seeing Hyeon-ju-shi that angry.” Da-hyeon stated while looking at Hyeon-ju’s form.

            “Yejun-oppa kissed her.” Bo-ram told Hyeon-ji.

            “What?!!! Unnie wait up!” Hyeon-ji shouted as she raced after her sister.

            Hyeon-ji managed to catch up with her sister who was fuming.

            “Unnie are you ok do you want me to beat him up?” Hyeon-ji asked her.

            “No I can handle him just get me a balloon.” Hyeon-ju ordered.

            “O..okay but what do you need a balloon for?” Hyeon-ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter