Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Hyeon-ju and Hyeon-ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks by the way to my four loyal commentors lonergirl, JJ22TAE, Kira_syj and AYT2011 I really appreaciate your comments. You guys can request for guest stars if you like. As for my other readers I would really appreciate it if you comment. And for those who haven't subscribe yet I hope will subscribe. I have a lot of free time so I managed to type updates for this fic. I will be focusing on The Black Mansion Series: The Prodigal next so my next update for this will be Friday next week.

Guest Stars: Maangchi as Moon Chae-young, Donghae as Kim Jung-hwa Ryeowook as Kang Ji-hyuk, Sungmin as Lee Min-jun, Sooyoung as Ree-na, Leeteuk as Joo-won, Hyoyeon as Ha-eun, Seohyun as Da-hyeon and Sunny as Bo-ram.

 

5

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

 

Seo Household

            “AH!!!: Hyeon-ji screamed as Baek-hyun added a new dirty plate to the stack of plates she was washing. She has already rinsed the dishes and was just about to finish with the last plate but then Baek-hyun added another plate. And the plate he brought was filled with chicken bones and grease!! Her perfectly kind brother has decided to snack on a whole bucket of spicy hot wings just after breakfast.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            Seriously?!!! You could have just given that plate earlier! You just had to give it to me when I was about to finish!

            I mean people who does that?!! That is so irritatingly annoying!!! You people reading don’t do it!!!

            AH!!!!!!!!! I hate PLATE DUTY!!!!!

 

Hyeon-ju Cam

            I can hear my sister screaming in the kitchen Baek-hyun probably gave her the plate of chicken bones that he hid earlier. I kind of feel sorry for my sister but then again I didn’t feel sorry for Min-hyun last night, so let us kill these pity butterflies!

            There is no way I am helping her with plate duty. I hate washing plates, actually I hate doing chores.

           

            “MOM!! Can I beat Baek-hyun up?!!!” Hyeon-ji screamed causing Hye-jin who was busy putting lipstick on to turn her head towards the direction of the kitchen.

            “Do it and you will be taking out the trash along with Plate duty.” Hye-jin answered. Hyeon-ji groaned and started kicking a fuss.

            “I am breaking these PLATES!!!” She screamed like a three year old.

            “Don’t make me come in there. I am holding a belt.” Hye-jin warned causing Hyeon-ji to shut up.

           

Baek-hyun Cam

            Evil brother scheme worked. Ha! Oh Hyeon-ji is coming bye got to bail I don’t want to stop growing!

 

Minutes later

            “Hyeon-ji come here you hair looks like a bird nest!” Hyeo-ju screamed after her sister who was running away from her.

            “NO! DO NOT TOUCH MY HAIR!!!” Hyeon-ji screamed as she ran away from Hyeon-ju who was holding a soft brush.

            They were running around the living room with Hyeon-ju chasing after Hyeon-ji.

            “NO! Unnie stay away! I like my hair as it is!” Hyeon-ji shouted. She immediately combed her fingers through her hair.

            Hyeon-ju’s face crumpled as Hyeon-ji tied her hair in the usual pigtails that she does and she wore her thick glasses before dashing off to the car.

            “Mom! Look at Hyeon-ji!” Hyeon-ju complained.

            Hye-jin looked her eldest and said. “Seriously sweetie I have tried to change your sister since she was 7 but it’s no use. Just give-up.”

           

Hyeon-ju Cam

            Mom?! Can’t you not feel the urgency of the situation? We are not 7 anymore! Hyeon-ji is turning 16, just like me, and she needs intervention. At least tell her to comb her hair. Urgh!

            My sister’s hair looks like a bird’s nest and it is starting to piss me off. At first I thought it was going to be ok but then as 3 days have passed I realized that it gets messier every day! The only time she combs it is when we have service in church!

 

            “Hyeon-ju hurry up or we are going to be late!” Hyeon-ji screamed from the front yard.

            Hyeon-ju gave a dejected pout and proceeded to go to the yard but she did not forget to bring her brush with her.

            As she got into the car Hyeon-ji backed away into a corner.

            “Don’t even try I will kick you.” Hyeon-ji threatened. Hyeon-ju gave her the as if you can look but Hyeon-ji really did raise her leg causing Hyeon-ju to give her the death glare.

            “You know what fine! If you want to look like a homeless person who has no shower then you do it your way.” Hyeon-ju stated and Hyeon-ji relaxed that is until Hyeon-ju kicked her leg causing her to whimper in pain.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            If you think my sister is all girly then you are so wrong!!!

            We both attended Taekwondo classes when we were young but she decided to stop learning it because she said it did not make her look good so she studied Wushu instead! She said wushu looked like a dance and she looked graceful doing it.

             She taught me wushu as well but when she moved away those lessons became limited but I could still throw a flying kick at a person 7 feet tall. Ha! Do not underestimate my shortness! Wait? Did I just call myself short?! AHH!!!

            She also studied acupuncture which she uses to torture me! I was gambling with fate when I disagreed to let her comb my hair but it is a gamble I am willing to take! I hate getting my hair combed! My mom used to comb my hair and I am sure she hates me because every time she combs it, it would hurt so much as if she was pulling my scalp!

 

 Hyeon-ju Cam

            She told you guys about me knowing wushu? Well did she tell you that our grandparents are both in the Military when they were young? Dad’s dad was a general who became a military doctor to help his fellowmen. While mom’s family come from a long line of generals dating back to Joseon dynasty.

            So yeah all grand kids are made to study fighting and combat. The boys learned Taekwondo and Judo but they gave up half-way especially Min-hyun who did not like the idea of hitting people. Baek-hyun doesn’t like getting dirty, like me!, so he quit but I bet I can change his mind when I teach him wushu.

            So I learned wushu when our grandma Han Sook-ja, mom’s mother, took us to Wuhan for a vacation. The fighters looked so graceful like they were dancing as they fought so yeah I fell in love with Wushu at first sight. My sister on the other hand loved Taekwondo since she was three when she saw our dad take down a thief who stole a woman’s purse on the street.

             Hyeon-ji has always idolized our dad, like Min-hyun who loved dad’s quiet nature. Me and Baek-hyun always looked up to our mom. Weirdly though I never inherited mom’s explosive nature when getting angry I took after dad’s calm nature when in an argument. I figured mean comments sting more if you are saying them calmly.

 

Kyungnam High

            The girls made it to school in time with Hyeon-ji almost shouting at their driver to make the car fly.

Hyeon-ji Cam

            I do not do late! Being late means I lost my bet with the school schedule and I Seo Hyeon-ji do not lose!

Hyeon-ju Cam

            She doesn’t lose while I on the other hand do not run.

 

            Hyeon-ji almost carried her unnie to the classroom because Hyeon-ju was walking like she was a runway model. It definitely pissed Hyeon-ji off. She burst into the classroom looking breathless and haggard while Hyeon-ju stepped in calmly looking immaculate as always.

            “See why I told you not to run? You look like a bear chased you.” Hyeon-ju commented.

            “Shut-up! I wouldn’t have to run if you didn’t chase me around the house with the brush!” Hyeon-ji retorted as she grumpily took her seat and noisily dropped her bag on the floor. Their classmates were getting used to seeing the twins banter, they find it amusing actually. They are still gaga over Jewel though but they learned to differentiate Jewel from Seo Hyeon-ju, because for once Jewel was a person who came alive when Hyeon-ju was on stage. Seo Hyeon-ju on the other hand was a living example of a perfect girl, she made even Jewel look less good. She was good in math and science. She was caring human who sometimes drops mean comments, which sting a lot, but at least she doesn’t make scandals in school, she always seemed reserved. She was very pretty and most of all she always knew how to keep herself looking good!

            Hyeon-ji on the other hand was the exact opposite. She was like the sergeant of an army. You do not mess with her! She’s the I-don’t-care-how-I-look girl, good at sports and aced history like she had photographic memory!

 

Hyeon-ju Cam

            She does have photographic memory I just hope she uses it for remembering things like plaids do not go with flower patterns. Or like remembering math problems. My sister throws away memories she calls unnecessary like the elements of the periodic table and formulas! I mean girl! You need that to survive chem and most certainly math!

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            What?  Math is boring! The only math I need is knowing how to add, subtract, multiply and divide!

Hyeon-ju Cam

            See what I mean? Urgh! Hopeless.

 

            Ms. Park checked the daily attendance and proceeded to discuss a few thing like school rules which were retold over and over again so that they don’t forget and the cleaning duties. After the homeroom discussion Ms. Park left and they were left to wait for the first class, Math.

 

            Mr. Yoo discussed the topic for the day and was now writing the activity. Mr. Yoo wasn’t actually bad, he made math seem nice and he gave fun activities. The students like him, if only he wasn’t teaching the most hated subject of the majority of the students, second most hated was English because of Mr. Lee.

            Hyeon-ji kept staring at the blackboard like the words discussed earlier was written on alien language. The problem Mr. Yoo wrote on the board appeared massive in letters to the class who understood nothing.

            What is the y intercept of the line -4x + 6y = -12?

            Find the x and y intercepts of the line with equation 3y - 6 = 3?

            Find any real solutions for the following quadratic equations: 2 x2 - 8 = 0, x2 = -5, 2x2 + 5x - 7 = 0,

            (x - 2)(x + 3) = 0, (x + 7)(x - 1) = 9  and x(x - 6) = -9

           

            “The words are they alien language?” Hyeon-ji asked while Ree-na who now convince Ms. Park to change her seat along with the girls was also staring at the problems like they were written in Hieroglyphics.

 

Park Joo-won Cam

            What logic is this? MR. YOO as far as I remember X and Y are not numbers!! WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME TO ADD LETTERS?!!

 

Bae Ha-eun Cam

            Why are you asking me to find my EX?!! THAT MAN IS DEAD TO ME!

 

            Hyeon-ju looked over to her twin’s direction. She has already finished solving the problem, it took her about 5 minutes to solve all and she had expected her sister to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter