Oh Love!

Hyeon-ju and Hyeon-ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys no guests today! Hello to my loyal commentors and to my subscribers! I hope you had a good February. This is a long update and it's RAW not proofread but I hope you will still enjoy it. Have a nice day!

 

10

Oh Love!

           

            The crowded streets seemed a blur and the people shouting were like statues to a young man passing them by in haze. He was just calmly drinking tea with his money-hungry mother/ manager when he received the most disturbing text from the most noticeable classmate of his from Grade 9-A at Kyungnam High. Who wouldn’t take notice of the eyesore Park Joowon. His mind retraced that heart stopping moment and just the memory of the text was enough to send him to overdrive.

            “Guys Seo Hyeon-ju is rushed to the hospital unconscious.”

            He muttered under his breath “Stupid Joowon he better not be joking.”

            “Oppa!” a fan screamed but he didn’t even give a second glance. He entered the building gasping for air but determined nonetheless. This was the 17th hospital he had entered today but he didn’t give a damn. He reached the hospital’s reception and began the question that had seemed like a spell to him now.

            “Excuse me is a girl by the name of Seo Hyeon-ju confined here?”

            And as always the nurses gushed at his appearance but they all gave a sorry no.

            He was wet from sweat now but he didn’t care.

            He dialed his phone and immediately his PA answered.

            “Hyung have you found her?” he asked.

            “No sorry Yejun-ah I have checked almost all hospitals here in Busan and no one is confined by the name you have given me.”

            “Hyung keep looking. Find her! I have to go I’m going to look in another hospital.” He ordered despite being out of breath. He exited the building ignoring the spazzing of his fans and proceeded into his sports car.

Yejun Cam

            Seo Hyeon-ju I will find you even if I have to turn this whole nation upside down!

            And Park Joowon if I find out that this is a prank you are so DEAD!!!!

 

            “Country’s Superstar Kim Yejun hiding a secret girlfriend! The young idol was seen frantically searching every hospital within the vicinity of Seoul and Busan for a girl who goes by the name of Seo Hyeon-ju.” A woman in her mid forties read as she threw the tablet down on the sofa.

            “Just what were you thinking KIM YEJUN?!! AND WHO IS THIS GIRL?!” Choi Yunseo demanded from her son.

            “Who she is, is none of your concern Ms. Choi.” Yejun barked as he kept on cheking his phone for updates from his social media accounts. He decided to just post a status asking his fans for help.

            “If anyone knows where Seo Hyeon-ju is confined please pm me. She is my bestfriend and I was informed that she became unconscious and was rushed to the hospital but the problem is I don’t know where L”

            As soon as he posted that update his fans flooded his twitter, weibo and instagram.

 

Yejun Cam

            “Oppa why are you looking for a girl when I am here.”

            Because girl that GIRL YOU ARE REFERRING TO IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!

            How annoying can you get people?! I if wasn’t so desperate I wouldn’t be posting a thing on social media.

            2.9 million hearts...

            Seriously PEOPLE?!!!

            Why do I even bother I should just call Jin Taek Hyung.

            I should just delete these posts they are annoying the hell out of me.

            “Jewel commented on your status.”

           

            She commented....SHE COMMENTED!!!!

            Ok I’ll read it.

            “The great Kim Yejun is powerless to find 1 girl.” – Jewel

            Wow she just trolled me on the internet to be more specific the social media of all places!!

            Wait I can read her location! But before I exit this cam let me just...(toot)

 

            “Yah Jewel this is our Yejun oppa’s account stop being a hater here!” – Yejun spazzer.

            “Yeah at least our oppa has a heart to care about his friends!” – Yejun spazzer

            “Yah I was about to give info to your prescious oppa but after you insulted my idol YOU CAN KISS THAT INFO GOODBYE!!” – Jewel Spazzer

            “Yeah and if your oppa is so amazing why can’t he find ONE FREAKING GIRL?!!!”

            A whole fanwar started right at Kim Yejun’s social media account. Nasty insults and comments were firing nonstop until one fan commented this and the whole Kpop world seem to have exploded.

            “KIM YEJUN HEARTED JEWEL’S COMMENT!”

            KIM. YE. JUN. Does not give hearts easily and more over why would he like a comment that was obviously and insult and made by his mortal enemy at that?!

            Yejun posted another update and it left the whole entertainment industry speechless. The post read

            “YES I FOUND HER!” while showing a picture of Jewel’s comment with her location encircled.

 

Jeonju, South Korea

            The birds were chirping. The place was peaceful like a movie scene straight from one of those historical films that actors and actresses like to shoot. The whole compound looks like an extension of the Hanok Village, like a village full of Korea’s traditional houses but the compound was nothing like that. It did not belong to some tourism sector but was in fact a house that has been in the Seo family for generations. The grandeur of the aristocrats as her grandmother use to call it. Well to a certain Seo Hyeon-ji it was neither grand nor historical, to her it was just home. Home where they spent endless summers in practicing martial arts and cooking traditional royal cuisine, home where kimchi was made ever year as a family gathering event. Well now it seemed different to the 15 year old because unlike the other summers past wherein she came to this abode of greats with her family, today she came alone.

            She was greeted by the trusty butler who directed her towards her grandfather’s great room. They, her grandparents, were expecting her there.

            She was greeted by warm smiles as she stepped into the now vaulted skylight ceiling which her grandfather insisted having since he said that it looked cool.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            My granddad may be ancient but don’t be fooled he likes technology as much as my grandmom loves her potted plants! That woman cares for her garden like she was freaking Mary Lennox from The Secret garden!

           

            “Is that our strong Hyeon-ji!” Her grandmother greeted her.

            ‘Yes honey it is our Hyeon-ji the Invincible.” Her grandfather second.

            “Granddad! Grandmom!” Hyeon-ji greeted back with the same enthusiasm.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            My grandmother calls me Our Strong Hyeon-ji while she calls my sister Our Pretty Hyeon-ju. My grandfather is the same he calls me Hyeon-ji the Invincible and he calls my sister Hyeon-ju the Beautiful. I mean common why can’t I be called pretty for once?! I am also a girl!

            This is the only time I feel jealous of my unnie.

            And I am really starting to regret not caring about how I look!

 

            Sitting there on her grandparents’ great room eating dried persimons she felt at home.

            “So what did you and your sister fight about?” her grandmother asked.

            “I don’t want to talk about it or her.” She answered pouting.

            “Ok.” Her grandfather seconded and continued to eat his dried persimons. “

            So what have you been up to? The Olympics is coming up will I see you compete?” The Seo patriarch asked changing the topic of the discourse.

            ‘Of course!” Hyeon-ji said full of confidence.

           

            After eating her snacks with her grandparents she was escorted to her room. Upon reaching her bed she flopped stomach down into the fluffy mattress. She knew that running away was stupid but she needed time to get away from everything.

            “I want her to let her feel what I felt when she left for Daesang.” She said as she picked up the pea stuffed toy she carried with her whereever she went. It was her sister’s birthday gift to her the summer she went away to become a trainee.

            “I’m really hurt Mr. Pea, Unnie hurt me bad!” She reported to her stuffed toy.

            She rolled over on the bed and hugged the pea stuff toy closer to her body. She ate too many persimons and fell asleep on the bed from food coma.

 

Seo Medical Group Hospital, Busan

            Yejun calmly walked towards the nurse station and asked in his sauve voice. The nurse answered even before he could finish his question.

            “Mr. Kim, Ms. Seo is expecting you please proceed to the presidential suite at the 8th floor.”

            Yejun stared at the woman dumbfounded. He was wearing his freaking Snorlax costume! He nodded before beckoning his PA to come with him. He changed into his I’m-so-cool I am Kim Yejun clothes.

            “How did they know it was you Yejun-ah?” Han Jin Taek his PA asked.

            “I don’t know maybe they read the articles.” Yejun answered.

            “Let’s go.” Jin Taek said.

            Nurses were gushing as he passed them by but immediately straighthened up when doctors and other high-ups passed.

            They rode the elevator and waited until they reached the 8th floor. Yejun’s eyes almost popped out when he saw the numerous men in suits lining the hall way. He applied caution as he walked these men could smack him senseless or worst RUIN HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!

Yejun Cam

            Yah! Seo Hyeon-ju what are you some kind of mafia! I get your big house because I also have a massive house as a result of my hard work! But dang looking at these body guards! Did you earn more than me?!

            Wait you did tell me your parents are rich but... JUST HOW RICH?

 

            “Yah Jun-ah is Jewel some kind of mafia? Or Yakuza?” Jin Taek asked him.

            “I don’t know and I don’t care.” He answered.

            “Are you sure about that Jun-ah what if she’s with the mafia.” Jin Taek asked in worry.

            “Hyung shut it.” Yejun told him.

            They were near the presidential suite when two persons came out the room, a cheerful looking man dressed in an expensive suit and MADAME GOO!!!

            They both eyed Yejun and his PA who looked at them dumbfounded.

            “Oh you must be woori Hyeon-ju’s boy.” The man said in a threatening voice.

            “Kim Yejun is it?” Madam Goo asked.

            Yejun and his PA could only nod. Madam Goo and the man were scary!

            Just then the man neared him and held Yejun by the left shoulder and said.

            “I’m SEO BAEK-HA, Hyeon-ju’s dad.”

            “Goo Hyerin.” Madam Goo said casually. “Hyeon-ju’s mom.”

            “You won’t break my eldest’s heart right boy?” Mr. Seo asked him to which they both shook their heads.

            “Why are you shaking your head is my daughter dating you too?!” Mr. Seo asked Jin Taek accusingly.

           “No sir! I mean I will make sure Yejun won’t break your daughter’s heart.” Jin Taek answered frightened.

            “Alright then pass my test and I will let you date our daughter.” Mr. Seo commanded and Yejun stood up like he was in military.

            “Now your first task.” Madam Goo said in deep thought. Yejun swallowed hard sweating as he imagined what a chaebol would make him do.

 

Yejun Cam

            HER PARENTS ARE CHAEBOL!!!!!

 

            “Ah I got it. Dance for us...” Madam Goo commanded and Yejun was about to smile when she added.

            “Like a chicken.”

 

            Hyeon-ju was busy listening to classical music when Yejun came into the door looking like he had run up Mt Everest. His personal assistant Han Jin Taek followed collapsing next to Yejun on the floor. She just raised her eyebrows at his entrance. She took out her phone and took a picture of Yejun. Yejun tried to cover his face because he was sweaty and looked horrible.

            "Yah! Seo Hyeon-ju how can you take a picture of me in this state?!" he asked in annoyance.

            "Because this is a perfect opportunity to show the whole Kpop world that you are not always so glamorous." she answered teasing.

            "You're parents are scary." Yejun stated as he tried to pull his heavy body from the floor.

Yejun Cam

            Her parents are nuts! After they told me, wait that isn't right! After they commanded me to dance like a freaking chicken on steroids, they made me run up and down the wretched stairs! They freaking grinned as I lost my idol aura and turned into a haggard being!

            I mean, who does that? Aren't they amazed by my awesomeness?!


 

            "You met them?" Hyeon-ju causally asked while continuing to stared at her phone.

            "Where's the bathroom?" Yejun asked her now sitting up and fanning himself with his hand.
            Hyeon-ju pointed towards the left and Yejun caught a glimpse of tiled floors. He immediately got up and ran to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter