Freedom For The Animals!!

Hyeon-ju and Hyeon-ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the slow update, work and writing just don't mix. I hope I can finish the next chapter faster than I did this one. A happy wave to my avid readers, I'm still here the story is still alive. No Hyeon-ju today Kira but I did put Sun in so I hope that's ok. I might be able to update once a week if I'm lucky. I really hope you guys can comment, since that pushes me to write faster haha. Like coffee in the morning or that freaking alarm that just won't stop in the wee morning hours. I'm a bit curious and it got me wondering who's your fav character in the story?

12

Freedom for the Animals!!!!

 

            “Um Min-hyun I’m not really sure we should do this.” Young-jae asks Min-hyun who is down on all fours hiding behind a bush spying on the animals of Kyungnam High’s so called Zoo.       Young-jae crouches down next to his best friend despite the best of his judgement telling him that what they are about to do is so wrong.

            “Young-jae don’t you pity those animals?! Just look at them they look so miserable!” Min-hyun explains as he points at the animals inside their cage.

 

Young-jae Cam

            Honestly speaking I just see a bunch of farm animals dressed up like they came from the safari, but I can’t tell Min-hyun that as weird as he is sometimes he is still my friend. (bites a piece of bread)

            Still he can be weird sometimes … scratch that he is kinda weird most of the times like when he insisted we stop using paper and just write our notes in the air because we need to save the trees. Or that time when he insisted we greet the trees at school because they have life and might feel lonely.

            Come to think of it. Did he hit his head when he was young?

 

Hyeon-ju & Hyeon-ju Cam

            He ate the paint on the banisters of his crib when he was young.

            Aside from that he also accidentally ate his poop.

Hyeon-ji: (whispers) It was unnie’s fault that Minhyun ate his poop. She took off his nappy because he cried whenever they were on.

Hyeon-ju: What?! I was three people, absolutely innocent.

Hyeon-ji: We tried doing the same trick with Baekhyun but that shorty just can’t be fooled.

Hyeon-ju: (whispers) Hyeon-ji also accidentally ate her poop when she was young but don’t tell her that.

Hyeon-ji: My brother’s gross. Can you imagine eating poop. I wonder that it tasted like.

 

            “We must do this now! It’s our only chance they are all having their lunch.” Minhyun states as he makes his way to the cages.

            “Don’t do it Seo! We’ll get caught!” Young-jae hisses at his friend.

            “Freedom for the animals!” Minhyun said with a fighting as he opens open door of the first cage. The animals stare at him as he waves his hands up in the air happily saying. “Go! You’re free!” and then proceeds to the next cage until he has opened all the cages.

            Young-jae is stuck between wanting to smack his friend and wanting to run for his life because they are going to get in so much trouble when the students of Kyungnam High arrive.

 

Min-hyun Cam

            I did a great job didn’t I?

Author: Umm… I really don’t know what to say. How about you guys?

            I did a great job. (smiles to himself)

 

Young-jae Cam

            He did not! People help me! We are going to get in so much trouble!!! (bites his sandwich)

Author: Shouldn’t you be panicking right now?

            I am panicking! I eat when I'M STRESSED!

 

            Min-hyun walks calmly to Young-jae's side like a kid who ate too much candy. Young-jae looks at his friend like he has grown ten heads.

            "Go run my animal friends! You are FREE!!" Min-hyun cheers to them but the animals stay standing where they are.

            "That's weird? Why aren't they running away with joy?" Min-hyun said scratching his head.

            "I have a very different view of weird and it has 2 legs." Young-jae mumbles while his mouth is stuffed with bread.

            "What animal has two legs? Ah! An ostrich or a flamigoo but I don't see an ostrich or a flamigoo here." Min-hyun answers.

 

Young-jae Cam

            I'm not referring to a bird.

 

Shin Jungwook and Nam Ji-seok Cam

            This stupid ZOO THEME! We look stupid in this safari outfit!

            And who are we kidding? A pig is a pig even if you dress it like a lion!

            Yeah and how did a cow ended up becoming an elephant?!

            And don't get us started on the GOAT! Or should we say HYENAH!

Author: You guys seem pissed?

            Because we ARE!

 

            Ji-seok and Jungwook arrive at their festival area early because the great Lee Hyunki orders them to go back early in case someone decides to sabotage their school.

            "Like hell someone is going to sabotage this stupid festival!" Jungwook mutters.

            "Yeah who cares about this...what the?! WHO ARE THOSE KIDS AT OUR BOOTH?!"            Ji-seok yells and Jungwook runs toward the Kyungnam High Booth just in time to hear a massive explosion which scares the living daylights out of the everyone, including the animals.

            One, the once passive animals become startled and scared.

            Two, they see their door cages wide open.

            Three, they make a run for it.

 

            Min-hyun jumps happily at the sight of the animals finally moving until

            Young-jae screams "STAMPEDE!" and it snaps out of his weirdness tp realize that angy and frigthened animals are running towards him.

            Young-jae pulls him and they run towards the nearest tree climbing faster than a monkey just to evade the large amount of animals running in all directions away from the source of the explosion.

 

            Ji-seok stops his tracks of running towards the booth and starts screaming "YAH YAH!!!" while pointing at the stampeding animals to warn Jungwook who changes course at the sight of the animals running towards them.

            "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" they yell while the pig dressed as lion chases after them.

 

30 minutes before the stampede

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

Should I kill him? No, I should kill her. Forget it, I should just kill them both. (twists the empty can of cola she finished drinking)

 

            "Yah Hyeon-ji-ah are you ok?" Boram asks her. Hyeon-ji's eyes are fixed on Soojin who was sitting next to Park Joowon trying to feed him the dumpling she has made.

            "Hyeon-ji the rice cakes will burn." Reena reminds her, they have been assigned to sell the tteokboki since they can't help with the booth.

            "Yah SEO HYEON-JI!" Ha-eun shouts as the tteokboki sauce spills over. All eyes suddenly turn towards them including Joowon and Soojin. Hyeon-ji snaps back to reality and continues her tasks. Joowon stares at her for a moment before resuming his break acting as though nothing is wrong.

 

Joowon Cam

            Uh-oh she's mad but there's nothing I can do about it! It's not like I can swat Soojin away that woman is like the glue on fly paper! As long as she thinks I'm available she will continue to flirt with me! And Hyeon-ji told me that if I ever tell even a single soul that we are dating she's going to break-up with me! I don't have a choice here!

 

            Hyeon-ji steals glances at Joowon who is minding his own business and Soojin who keeps on trying to get his attention. Ms. Park Arrives in her signature tracksuit holding a pen and her class record to assign points to whoever was doing their job properly.She approaches the tteokboki booth and sees Hyeon-ji looking grim and catches her uber competitive student's eyes fixed on Joowon and Soojin.

 

Ms. Park Cam

            Aigoo Hyeon-ji-ah you think I don't know that you and Joowon have feelings for each other?

            You're not really good at hiding your emotions, well from me at least.

            Now how can I help them?

            Ah, I know.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter