Back to Where it Began

Hyeon-ju and Hyeon-ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: No silent readers please I hope you can comment about your reactions to this chapter. Shout-out to Lonergirl I am open for your request for the guest stars of the next chapter.

Guest Stars: Yaotome Hikaru as young Seo Baek-ha,  Itano Tomomi as young Goo Hye-jin, Scarlet Snow Belo as baby Seo Hyeon-ju and Park Yerin as baby Seo Hyeon-ji.

                    

 

 

1

Back to Where it Began

 

Summer of 2003, Busan, South Korea

            A woman in her twenties was in deep labor pain while clutching the railings of a grand staircase. She was distraught, in pain and about to lose her patience. Her dress was wet from her water breaking and her whole upper body was drenched in sweat. Meanwhile as this poor woman was suffering from so much pain, a young man who apparently looks like her husband was whistling the tune "Leaper frog"  while calmly searching for the car keys. His face full of smiles and his heart giddy from the very thought of becoming a father in a few minutes. This happiness soon vanished though and it was immediately replaced by extreme pain as a massive book was hurled right at his head.

            “SEO BAEK-HA YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF S***!!!! I’M ABOUT TO DIE HERE FROM THE PAIN AND YOU HAVE THE DECENCY TO SING ME THE SONG LEAPER FROG?!! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!!!” the woman angrily screamed.

            The man immediately sensing the situation started to panic ignoring the pain throbbing in his head. He started sweating hard when he was unable to find the car keys. By the time he had run to the dining room from the living room, he was already screaming and shouting demanding his servants to tell him where the car keys were.

            Frustration, annoyance and anger soon enveloped the woman’s face as she caught sight of her husband running around the house, opening each drawer he could get his hands on. She stood up despite the pain and grabbed hold of a white flower vase, which of course was hurled towards her husband’s direction causing him to jump into the sofa in shock.

            “THE KEYS ARE ON THE KEY STAND BY THE DOOR YOU IDIOT!!!” she yelled, her face turning red almost from anger.

 

Goo Hye-jin Cam

            Seriously why did I marry this guy?! He was singing me leaper frog while I was in labor! So what was he trying to say I LOOK LIKE A FROG?!!! He better get me to the hospital soon or I swear I will hurl his mother’s favorite china in his FACE!!!

 

Seo Baek-ha Cam

            Have you guys seen the keys?! My wife is getting really angry already! She said something about a bathroom? I didn’t quite hear her? Tell me WHERE ARE THE KEYS?!!!

 

Author’s Cam

            Seriously? She said it’s in the key stand by the door. How did the door suddenly become a bathroom?

 

            “IN THE KEY STAND BY THE DOOR!” the woman yelled into her husband’s ear when he passed by her.

            “Ok, key stand.” He repeated then made his steps towards the kitchen.

            “BY THE DOOR!!!!” the woman wailed as she crouched in the ground.

            The man finally got the location of the key. He dashed out the door in a hurry. The woman’s mouth was left agape as she saw the door close and heard the screech of the car driving away. Her husband has driven out into the streets without her!

            The woman took a deep breath and began counting.

            “1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9...”

            By the time she got to 10 the sound of car tires reached her ear and the doors slammed open with her distraught husband flushed and looking hysterical as he got in the room.

            She glared at him but he didn’t pay attention. He lifted her up and carried her to the car screaming.

 

Seo Baek-ha Cam

            Ok, so... I...forgot....my wife in my panic. Hehe. She might kill me later when she is not in pain...or she might kill me in the car!

 

Goo Hye-jin Cam

            He forgot me.

            He’s dead.

            Yep. Definitely going to kill him after I bring my babies out into the world.

 

            “Slow down! Are you planning to kill us?!” the woman barked at him.

            “But you are in so much pain honey! I need to hurry!” he reasoned or more like shouted.

            “Stop shouting.” The woman said icily. The man shut up and continued to drive, trying hard to slow down the speed.

            Finally they reached the hospital and the man was in panic as usual.

            “Ok, what do we do?! What do we do?!!!” he said in panic. Nurses arrived and the woman calmly spoke.

            “Hello we are the Seo’s we have reserved a room about a month ago. Here is my birth plan.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter