Fiction is Real!!!

Hyeon-ju and Hyeon-ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I am only able to update now. I recently got a job and it takes up a lot of my time. I also had developed eye problems from that job (I have to stare at a computer for a whole day typing and reading) and it makes typing when I get home really hard since I get headaches from my strained eyes. I finally managed to finish this update. Some parts of it may not be so clear because it is meant to be a really long plotline but I decided to make it into two chapters. I hope you guys enjoy it. I really tried hard to make it humorous but I think I failed. Happy reading and Happy Sunday! God bless!

Ps. Special mention Kira_syj, you have motivated me to update with the mere thought of you waiting for the next chapter. Thanks!

 

11

Fiction is Real!!

 

 

             “Guys....” a young girl called out in utter darkness.

             “Guys where are you? Joo-won oppa!” she continued to cry as she reached out her hand in the dark hoping to touch something or someone. When her hand came in contact with nothing, her whole body shivered in fear.

             “YAH PARK JOOWON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!!” She finally screamed, losing her patience and letting fear creep in to her mind, just then she heard footsteps. The moonlight made its way through the darkness and she saw Joo Won running towards her. Or so she thought he was running towards her, because as the moonlight shined through the dilapidated corridor, she saw that he was actually being chased.

             “HYEON-JI RUN!” he screamed as he grabbed her by the arm and made a dash for their lives.

 

             Hyeon-ju hit Yejun hard on the shoulder.

             “We’re lost aren’t we?!”

             “No, we’re not!” He looks at the map he saved on his phone and scratched his head. “It’s weird this text said turn left, why is there no trail?”

             “That’s because we’re lost!” Hyeon-ju said in frustration.

             The whole mountain looked vast as they stood there ambiguous as to what they should do next. They were lost, in a dense woods with no idea whether or not the they would reach the top of the mountain.

 

Two weeks ago

Seoul, Happy Together KBS

             The ever handsome Kim Yejun was wearing his usual dazzling I-am-a-KPOP-Star look as he sang his latest hit “Crazy Beautiful” while inside a karaoke booth.

“She's got a classic style that's all her own

Smile you can hear through the telephone

She says she's a rebel, but she's way too sentimental

She's precious even when she's mad

Gets angry and I start to laugh

And I know that it's nothing

She's just pushing my buttons”

 

             Cheers could be heard from the outside as the host of the show Happy Together clapped and danced to the hugely successful pop song that the Kpop superstar has recently released. Yejun calmly stepped out of the karaoke room and smiled at the hosts who were clapping at him in welcome.

             “Hello everyone I am Kim Yejun, nice to see you all.” He greeted politely like he always does.

             “Aigoo Jun-ah why are you being so formal? It’s not like we didn’t gather cow dung together back when we were still filming Family Outing.” Yoo Jae Suk joked or more like teased.

             “Ah chincha HYUNG why are you bringing up horrid pasts!” Yejun answered suddenly reverting to the sassy comedic star everyone had grown fond of watching since he was young. All the host burst up laughing.

             “That’s more like it!” the other hosts jokes.

             They all sat down and Yoo Jae Suk sat nearest him.

             “So how’s Jewel?” He suddenly asked playfully.

             “Hyung when did you start becoming a nosy housewife?” Yejun answered in his sassy tone.

             All the crew hollered. No one beats Kim Yejun at being the Sassy Girl of the industry. The interview went smoothly Yejun promoted his new album              “Negatives” which was already a triple platinum at just a weeks release.

             The interview was fun so far, he was able to talk about his album, the songs, and the whole writing process. He was getting comfy in his place.

             “So a serious question.” Yoo Jae Suk started again. “Where is Jewel now?” and asked causing all the other hosts to jeer along with the staff.

             “In your house?” Yejun answered sassily causing everyone in the room to laugh.

             “Ay yah chincha! I’m asking you seriously here!” Yoo Jae Suk burst out.

             “When you ask me a proper question I’ll answer.” Yejun snapped back.

             “How is my question not proper?!” Yoo Jae Suk asked with nostrils flaring causing all the more laughter.

             “Hyung, it’s Saturday and there is no shooting! Where do you think she would be right now? Use your common sense!” Yejun said matter-of-factly while flipping his hair.

             “Seriously I give up we are not getting an answer from you about Jewel. Yah! Yejun we just want to know if you are dating or not!” Yoo Jae Suk said in defeat.

             “Yeah, and I am still doubting whether you and Jewel are really friends. You have been at each other’s throat since you were kids.” Jo Se-ho one of the hosts added.

             “Hyung what will I do to you if we are really friends?” Yejun challenged jokingly.

             “I’ll buy 100 of your album Negatives.” Jo Se-ho stated confidently.

 

Happy Together Hosts Cam

             Jo Se-ho: I really don’t believe their friends.

             Yoo Jae Suk: I’m starting to doubt too.

 

Yejun Cam

             Let’s see how to bully people older than you.

(laughs evilly)

 

             “If you are really friends, I dare you to call her.” Jo Se-ho said causing everyone in the room to cheer.

             Yejun took out his phone and put it on loud speaker while placing close to his microphone. He dialed Hyeon-ju’s number and waited for her to pick-up the call. All eyes were fixed on his phone. Two rings and Hyeon-ju answered.

             “Hello?”

             When they heard Jewel’s voice they all screamed.

             “Yejun? Why are you calling I thought you have a guesting today?”

             “I’m at the set of Happy Together. Hyeon-ju-ah they asked me to call you. You’re on loudspeaker.” He said jokingly.

             Hyeon-ju’s laughter could be heard from the other line.

             “Hello everyone this is Jewel speaking.” Hyeon-ju said in greeting.

             “Hello!” the hosts as well as the crew greeted back.

             “Jewel-sshi, this is Jae Suk-oppa, everyone here in the set wants to know.” Yoo Jae Suk began.

             “Know what Jae Suk-oppa?” Jewel asked casually.

             “If you and Yejun here are friends?” Jaesuk asked the most awaited question.

             “No.” Jewel replied almost without emotion causing everyone in the room to gape and Yejun’s eyes to almost pop out.

             “Yah Yejun-sshi you we’re lying....” Jaesun began.

             “I mean can your boyfriend be placed in the category of just friends?” Jewel added immediately out the air inside the set while Yejun on the other hand let out a deep sigh.

             “Boyfriend?!!” All the hosts screamed.

 

Busan, Kyungnam High

             Yejun’s episode guesting caused Happy Together’s rating to skyrocket and by this time everyone knew that Jewel was dating Yejun for real and not just a one month affair as they first claimed. The news spread like wildfire and people who have been supporting the OTP even threw feasts to celebrate. But today the staff of Kyungnam high school was having a meeting not because of the two superstars, but because of the Busan School Festival Competition where all the schools within the city would participate.

             “We need to come up with a jaw dropping display to bring the name of KYUNGNAM TO THE MAP OF THE WORLD!” Principal Kim said in full enthusiasm. "And the theme I have decided on is SAFARI!!"

            All the teachers looked up at him blankly except for an enigmatic Mr. Lee who just came in and yelled “Bravo!”

            Principal Kim and the rest of the staff looked to his direction.

             “See, Mr. Lee agrees with me!” Principal Kim announced again. The teachers could do nothing but slap their hands on their foreheads in agitation.

 

Mr. Yoo & Staff Cam

             Mr. Yoo: Where on earth are we going to get animals for a freaking ZOO?!!

             Rest of the Staff: He has lost his MIND!!!

 

             “Yes it’s a marvelous idea! What was your idea again Principal Kim?” Mr. Lee asked while fanning himself with a giant fan made with goose feathers.

             The principal let out an annoyed grunt.

“I said we should do a Zoo theme for our school festival since we are competing this year “Best School Festival” in Busan."

“Marvelous! I will do the planning and you will get the animals!” Mr. Lee suggested, or more like commanded.

“Yes! Wait why am I getting the animals? I’m the school principal!” Mr. Kim said in realization that Mr. Lee was ordering him about again.

“Can you think of the decoration? Head the decorating committee? Make the whole thing FABULOUS?” Mr. Lee asked in him bombardment which slowly pushed Principal Kim towards the table.

“Well?” Mr. Lee asked him while coolly fanning his goose feather fan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter