And The Secret is Out!

Hyeon-ju and Hyeon-ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saying hello to all my new subscribers! Thank you for your views and upvotes. And for those who haven’t subscribed yet. I hope you will one day. And shout out to lonergirl my every loyal commentor, Kira_syj, AYT2011 and JJ22TAE I really appreciate your comments people. I have decided to put an upload schedule. This story will be updated every “Friday” at 6 pm Philippine Time if I'm busy but if I'm not then I might double upload keke.

 

By lonergirl’s request our Guest stars for today are: Dilraba Dilmurat as Park Hae-ju/ Ms. Park, Luhan as Yoo Junseo/ Mr. Yoo, , Kim Wonyoung as himself, Park Mi-sun as Ms. Yoon, Sooyoung as Kwon Ree-na, Kang Sora as Lee Soo-jin  and Leeteuk as Park Joo-won . These three are part of the dynamic staff of Kyungnam High School.

 

 

3

And the Secret is Out!

 

            “Seriously Hyeon-ji what are you doing?” Hyeon-ju asked her sister who has decided to cover her eyes and lead her to their bedroom.

            “I have a surprise for you.” Hyeon-ji said excited.

            “It better not be a cucumber!” Hyeon-ju told her coldly.

            “Relax. It’s not a cucumber.” Hyeon-ji told her assuringly.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            I gave her a cucumber bouquet for our birthday last year. She freaked out. She hates the smell of cucumber, it makes her gag. I had a lot of laughs from that one, she kept on screaming like the cucumber could grow legs and crawl like a bug. But as much as that was very funny, the temporary laughs could not compensate for the one month silence she gave me.

            And you know what’s even worst?! She spent that whole month on a trip to Phuket with her members! As if those girls could replace me! I’M HER ONE AND ONLY TWIN! IRREPLACABLE IN HER LIFE!

            Author: Are you jealous of her members?

            Me? Jealous of those lipstick wearing, vanity obsessed, seductive dancing fakes.

            Author: Your sister is also vanity obsessed.

            She’s not included because she’s my sister.

            Author: Hyeon-ji is biased isn’t she? Don’t tell her I told you guys that.

            Hey! I heard that. I am not biased. What? Stop looking at me like that. I am not BIASED!

            And I AM NOT JEALOUS OF THOSE GIRLS! Don’t listen to the author.

 

Hyeon-ju Cam

            You talked to Hyeon-ji and she mentioned something about my members? Did she mention anything about getting jealous? She did, did she? I have always known that Hyeon-ji hates them. I also know that she get jealous of them. That whole us not talking after the cucumber thing in Phuket was not fun at all, she thought I had a vacation there with the girls. If she only knew that the whole time I was there, all I did was shoot a music video and a commercial with girls who kept on saying they loved me but back stabbed me whenever they had a chance.

            Of course it is not like she knows how my members were treating me because if she did Eun-mi would have black and blue bruises over her body. And I would also do the same to people who would hurt my baby sister but Hyeon-ji is a very protective person. The reason why she became a taekwondoin or taekwondoist is because she wanted to protect me from people. Haha pretty funny considering that she is very short. But don’t tell her I told you that! in later years she changed the term to “I have to protect you from erts.”

            She’s really sweet isn’t she?

            Well as I have said I am used to my sister getting jealous of my members. Ever since the day I introduced them to her up to now she always gets jealous if I get to do things with them.

            Oh wait don’t say a word Hyeon-ji is coming.

            Hyeon-ji: What are you doing?

            Talking to them.

            Hyeon-ji: About?

            Uhm. My members how you get jealous of them.

            Hyeon-ji: What?! No I do not get jealous of them! Don’t listen to her!

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            Wow so apparently she knows that I don’t like her members. Honestly speaking if you ask me? I really hate her members!! Just think about it she has been with them since she was 8! 8 people! She should have spent those days with me not with them! It should have been me with her growing-up...

            So yeah I get jealous! Oh so jealous! Especially when she mentions the things and places they have seen together. (In child-like voice) I get all grumplestiltskin.

            Happy now author? I admit it.

 

            “Are you sure this is not a cucumber?” Hyeon-ju asked nervously. They reached the room and Hyeon-ji made her sister face the headboard she had made for her. It was surrounded by light and had the backdrop of a pastel colored cityscape complete with a large sparkly “Seo Hyeon-ju” at the center. It lights up when you plug it to the electric socket.

            “Surprise!” Hyeon-ji said happily.

            Hyeon-ju of course squealed with delight, as much as she liked Jewel she loved her real name more and seeing it in sparkles surrounded by lights was causing her to be euphoric. She was jumping up and down as she looked at her sister’s surprise.

            “So am I the best sister or am I the best sister? Choose because either way I’m still the best sister.” Hyeon-ji said.

            Hyeon-ju squealed some more and gave her twin a tight hug.

            “You’re the best I love it!”

            Hyeon-ju was looking at the headboard with starry eyes and was exchanging looks with her sister as if asking permission.

            “Ok, go have a diva moment.” Hyeon-ji said. Hyeon-ju squealed and hopped on the bed and began singing.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            Beat that 4 Hearts members! I know things about my twin you guys will never know! Ha!

            To anyone who doesn’t know my sister has a weird habit of bustling into song when given a chance and it can be pretty annoying at times, especially when you are trying to concentrate and she breaks out into a disco song. Not cool Hyeon-ju not cool at all!

           

            “Starting tomorrow we are going to be attending the same high school isn’t it exciting! We eat breakfast together. Ride to school together. Join clubs like art and cooking. And best of all we get to be seatmates! Yehey! Finally we can make-up for all the lost years!” Hyeon-ju said excitedly as she inspected the school uniform their mom has prepared. Both girls will be attending Kyungnam High School which has a middle school since both of them are basically in 9th grade.

            Kyungnam High has a good reputation and the board who handles it knows the Seo’s which made it easier to protect Hyeon-ju’s privacy. She could attend the school and not worry about reporters and all that.

            “We are going to have so much fun!” Hyeon-ju said again happily.

            “Yeah we sure are.” Hyeon-ji replied.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            I am totally sure I am not excited for school day tomorrow. How are my friends going to react?! I want my sis to have a normal high school experience but that would be hard in Kyungnam! She has a lot of fans there! In my class alone everyone and I mean everyone knows who Jewel is. They are going to freak and my friends are going to kill me!

 

Hyeon-ju Cam

            I can tell that she is worried. And she is so not excited about the whole us, together going to school but its ok she’ll get used to it. Besides I am a serious student, which means I won’t be entertaining fans when I am in school. I will just be Seo Hyeon-ju, the girl who is better than anyone at chemistry not that Hyeon-ji knows about that. My love for science started in Seoul and since I attended Seoul Science High school I have grown quite fond of the subject. Math is easy too since they are like siblings with Chemistry and Physics.

            She does know that I am good at English though but History bores me I just don’t get hyped studying about dead people and I’m not good with dates.

 

            “Girls go to bed.” Hye-jin said to her daughters who were busy chit-chatting on their bedroom rug surrounded by pillows wearing their pajamas. After the surprise they both washed up and took a night shower before reclining on the fluffy pillows on the nice white rug which had similar texture to fur.

            “It’s not 10 yet.” They both argued.

            “Lights out or else.” Hye-jin stated causing the girls to stop their grumbles.

            If there was one thing the Seo family adhered to it was the rule that mom was always right even if dad says otherwise.

 

Hyeon-ju & Hyeon-ji Cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter