Be My Puppytine

Hyeon-ju and Hyeon-ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys this is an early update to coincide with Valentine's Day. This is a bit cheezy but hey we all need a little more cheese in our life. Wave wave to lonergirl, Kira_syj, JJ22Tae and AYT2011!! You guys are my constant commentors. And we are at 49 subs thanks guys! I hope I can get an upvote too.

Guest Stars:

Twice Nayeon as Kwon Seo-young, Playback Hayoung as Jang Eun-mi, Gfriend Yerin as Choi Ae-rin and Orang Caramel Nana as Song Yoo-jin

8

Be My Puppytine

Nam-gu Busan, Seo Household

            It was a beautiful day, a beautiful Saturday to be exact. The sun was slightly shining through the flowy pink silk curtains of the twins’ room. The rays illuminated the great divide of style happening in the room with the orange and brown motif of the other half of the room contrasted Hyeon-ju’s shic, pink and floral design. The white, blue and brown bed of the sports star stirred as a golden fur ball barked from below the bed. The pastel pink and lavender bed at the other end of the room remained motionless as it’s now blonde haired inhabitant stayed in slumberland.

            The golden fur ball continued to bark and began to pull the stripped blue and white sheets with its mini mouth. The sports star emerged and rubbed her eyes before staring at the 2 week old puppy looking at her.

            “Mango it is Saturday don’t you know that?” Hyeon-ji asked her pet golden retriever who just tilted its head to side and began to breathe happily with its tongue hanging out. Hyeon-ji wanted to ignore the cute bundle of golden fur but it let out a cute bark causing her to get up.

            “Ok. Ok I’m up.” She told the puppy.

            She picked up the golden retriever and stared at it in the eyes.

            “You just won’t let me sleep in on Saturday.” She said but the puppy let out a bark and tried to Hyeon-ji’s face.

            “Alright let’s go.” Hyeon-ji said as she cradled the puppy and went down the stairs to the kitchen.

            No one was up yet even her mom. She headed to the kitchen to fill up her dog Mango’s food bowl with mushed rice and fruit with milk. She placed the dog bowl on the floor and Mango ran to get to it.

            “I’m not buying you special dog food Mango-ah it is too much of a hassle.” She told her dog. She the puppy’s fur and watched as her food loving puppy finish the bowl up in minutes. After Mango finished up all the food on its bowl it decided to lie on its back with its fat tummy sticking out. Hyeon-ji picked up the bowl washed it and placed it on her mini dog bowl drying rack which was located below the island in of the cabinets.

            She dried her hands and proceeded to rub Mango’s tummy.

            “You fat little piggy.” Hyeon-ji said as she rubbed her puppy’s fat stomach.

            “Let’s go for a stroll in the yard shall we?” She asked her dog who whimpered in disapproval.

            “You lazy dog! You need to exercise! Let’s go!” She said as she tried to drag the fat puppy laying down on the hardwood floor.

           

Hyeon-ji Cam

            I got Mango from Joowon. He asked me to adopt the puppy he found on the street because he couldn’t adopt him. They weren’t allowed to have dogs in his house. My mom wasn’t happy at first about me having a pet because I am not good with taking care of myself but after 3 days of being a responsible dog owner my mom was pleased. She didn’t really think that I could actually keep another being alive.

            Like mom I kept Minhyun alive didn’t I?

 

Hye-jin Cam

            Yes. My daughter did keep watch over her younger brother back when they were kids. But her idea of alive is a conscious but barely breathing human. I cannot count how many times we had to rush Minhyun to the hospital for ingesting something not edible, like paste, glue, liquid soap. You get the picture. Hyeon-ji also likes wrestling with her siblings and Minhyun and Baekhyun have a lot of broken bones thanks to her.

            Can you blame me for being pessimistic when she said she was going to take care of a dog?

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            I was a fun sister wasn’t I?

            And besides I won’t hurt Mango he reminds me of Mr. Lee and Joowon sort of like gave him to me. You know Park Joowon that guy I like competing with but sort of notice that he was actually cute after Kim Jung-hwa sort of dumped me. So yeah I kinda have a crush on in. (Snorts)

 

            “Come on Mango let’s go for a walk.” Hyeon-ji said as she placed the collar around her puppy’s head.

            “And you can’t eat the stuff you see on the road understand?” She asked her puppy who was busy playing with the leash attached to its collar. Mango ignored Hyeon-ji and continued to play with the leash. Hyeon-ji changed into some sweat shirt and jogging pants. The puppy seeing its owner dressed for a jog took its leash in its mouth and carried it towards Hyeon-ji.

            “Why are you so cute?!” Hyeon-ji squealed as she hugged her fur ball puppy and gave it a kiss. She set Mango down and held the leash as the excited fat puppy raced out. Hyeon-ji opened the door for it and watched as the puppy ran towards the gate.

            “Mango!” Hyeon-ji called out. The puppy was excited like always to go out of the house and the yard.

 

Joowon Cam

            I bet Hyeon-ji kisses our pet puppy Mango a lot.

            Author: Isn’t Mango Hyeon-ji’s pet not yours?

            I bought Mango with the full intention of giving him to Hyeon-ji, you know the girl I secretly like but can’t confess to because if I do it means she wins, but I chickened out the last minute.

 

Flashback

            Joowon bought a pure bred golden retriever from the pet shop. He thought of a golden retriever because he heard that they were friendly. He placed the puppy in its own little carrying bag and placed a cute blue bow around its head. He then made his was towards the end of the street to where he lived.

            He fed the puppy trained it a bit to behave and follow simple instructions and after a week he decided that the puppy was ready to be given to Hyeon-ji.

            He spotted her coming out of the convenience store eating an ice cream messily. Mango whimpered at seeing Hyeon-ji.

            “Come on buddy don’t be scared she is actually nice.” He told the puppy.

            “Ok now do as we practiced.” Joowon told the puppy and the dog reluctantly raced towards Hyeon-ji.

            “Mango!” Joowon feigned calling the puppy.

            Hyeon-ji turned and saw Joowon racing towards her. She saw puppy and squealed.

 

Joowon Cam

            Mango was adorable, did I mention that.

 

            She stared at the puppy and scratched its head.

            And Joowon began his heartbreaking tale of how he found the puppy in a ditch and wanted to keep him but his mom wasn’t ok with dogs so he had to hide the puppy. But now his mom found out and wants to throw the puppy out.

            “You know what I think I can help you.” Hyeon-ji said.

            “How?” Joowon asked in acting of course.

            “I can keep him for you.” Hyeon-ji said happily.

            “You would do that?” Joowon asked this time in happiness.

            “Yeah. So why did you name him Mango?” she asked as she picked up the puppy who wagged its tail constantly in happiness.

            “I was hungry when I named him and his fur was like the color of mangoes.” He told her.

            “Yeah he does look like a mango. Hello Mango! I’m your new mommy.” Hyeon-ji cooed to the puppy.

 

Joowon Cam

            And I’m your dad! I can’t believe she fell for it.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            I have a dog! Which I own with the guy I like but can’t really date because he has to ask me first or else I lose! But never mind. I have a dog!

 

            Hyeon took Mango out on the usual walks. They were passing by the street where Joowon lived and caught sight of him talking out their trash. Mango ran when he saw his previous owner.

            “Joowon-shi!” Hyeon-ji called him happily. Joowon waved back at them happily as well.

            “Wanna grab some coffee by the Lazy Cup?” She asked him. It had become like a habit since the past 4 days she owned Mango. She would walk Mango out and pass by Joowon’s house. Then they would grab coffee at the Lazy Cup together before heading back to their houses and get ready for school.

            “Sure I’ll just change my clothes and wash my hands.” He told her.

            After Joo-won changed clothes at lightning speed they went to the Lazy cup to grab some coffee and their amazing biscotti while discussing the events for the Taekwondo club.

            “We don’t have to rush today.” Hyeon-ji told him.

            “Yeah and they have this new cheesecake I want to try.” Joowon said happily.

            “Then go order some.” Hyeon-ji told him.

            “Don’t worry I’ll share.” Joowon told him.

            “You better.” Hyeon-ji threatened jokingly.

            And as they ate their biscotti and drank their coffee Mango pooped like he always does.

 

Joowon Cam

            Hmp. He just had to poop everytime we have coffee. Mango!

Hyeon-ji Cam

            Sometimes I forget that the reason I bring him out on walks besides to help him exercise is so that he can poop. But yeah he always reminds me the reason when we drink our coffee. Good thing I don’t have a weak stomach. Joowon on the other hand is making a grossed out face.

           

            “Next time we get him to poop before we come to Lazy Cup.” Joowon told her.

            “Yeah we definitely should. But he looks cute doesn’t he? When he poops he makes that face like you do when you throw a very high kick.” Hyeon-ji said.

            “Sergeant Seo! No more talking of poopies! And I do not make a face when I kick high.” Joowon defended himself but Hyeon-ji just laughed.

            After their coffee date Joowon dropped them off to Hyeon-ji’s house, by this time the whole class 9-A knew that the Seo twins were rich well everyone except a certain Kim Yejun who was too busy looking at his face to notice anything else.

            “Bye Joowon-shi!” Hyeon-ji said and Mango barked then they went in and climbed the stairs up into the yard. Even before they reach the landing Hyeon-ju and Baekhyun were already standing by the steps smiling.

            “Oh!! Baekhyun what day is it today?” Hyeon-ju asked in her squeaky teasing voice.

            “Um let me remember, westerners tend to celebrate this day with hearts and balloons.” Baekhyun answered while smirking.

            Hyeon-ji looked at them both oblivious to what they are saying. The mischievous duo laughed and then said in teasing tune.

            “Hyeon-ji has a boyfriend and they went out on a date on Valentines!!!!” they both danced holding hands and kicking their feet in the air as they teased Hyeon-ji who ran into the house cherry red from shame while shouting “Mom! Unnie and maknae are mean!!!”

            After Hyeon-ji went in the Unnie and the maknae high-five while laughing.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            AH!!!!!! Unnie is the worst!! How can she think that me and Joowon are dating?!!! And worst she told Baekhyun that little midget of a teasing machine! He will blab it to mom and worst DAD!!!

 

Hyeon-ju Cam

            Ha! Who is she kidding? A guy and a girl going out to drink coffee at a well-known lover’s café and not be dating?! Please even if they are oblivious to all of this they will end up there one day.

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            Well... yeah it is a well-known hang-out for couples but ... THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD COFFEE! AND .. AND THEIR BISCOTTI TASTES NICE!!

            Hyeon-ju: Why are you shouting?

            BECAUSE!!! URGH!!!

            Hyeon-ju: Oh come on admit it.

            ADMIT WHAT?!! I HAVE NOTHING TO ADMIT!

            Hyeon-ju: Okay. (Looks at feet and starts counting) 1..2..3.

            Okay okay I like him! But if I tell him that then I lose!!

           

Seo Twin’s Room

            The twins entered their room with Hyeon-ji plopping down on her bed while Hyeon-ju went to her vanity table fixing her hair which looked immaculate already.

            “What makes you think if you say that you like him you lose?” Hyeon-ju asked her as she put moisturizer on her hands.

            “Why are you putting moisturizer on your hands? Have you bathed already?” Hyeon-ji asked ignoring her sister’s question.

            “I have taken daily long routine bath while you were out on a date, now stop avoiding the question.” Hyeon-ju answered.

            There was silence... but Hyeon-ju looked at her sister and raised one of her eyebrows. Hyeon-ji conceded defeat.

            “I mean love is a game right, if I tell him I like him then I lose, and he wins.” Hyeon-ji said dejected.

            “No if you don’t tell him how you feel and end up losing a chance of having a prospective husband in the future, you lose. You’ll only end up with regrets, it is better to know if he has feelings for you now or not, than spend the rest of your life stuck with what ifs and if onlys.”

            “But.”

            “Look love is a race, not just a game, if you tell him you like him then you win because you overcame your fears and your doubts faster than he did. And the best part is you will live your life knowing you have no regrets.” Hyeon-ju finished and saw the glimmer of happiness and competition in her sister’s eyes.

            “I’ll tell him. I’ll win!”

 

Hyeon-ju Cam

            Urgh! Why does everything have to be a game to people like my sister? Tsk. Well at least she got my point.

 

Hye-jin Cam

            Oh! My girls are all grown-up and talking about boys now! Hyeon-ji has a boy crush.

 

Baek-ha Cam

            Hyeon-ji has a crush ohhhhhhh. (sings) Hyeon-ji has a crush! Whoop-wo!

 

Hyeon-ji Cam

            This is why my dad cannot find out! He is the worst tease in this whole universe! Ever wonder where Beakhyun got that teasing nature of his well look no further! He got it from my dad and mom but not as worst as dad.

            Baekha: Hyeon-ji has a crush!! (singing this all around the house)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter