Accidental First Kiss- Taehyung

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The living room was dark and the only lighting came from the TV. You and Taehyung were so concentrated on the movie that when someone walked in front of the screen the two of you moved in unison to see. Taehyung loved horror movies while you on the other hand couldn't stand them as much mainly cause the did there job, the only reason you stand watching them is you like solving a mystery, if there is one, and that Taehyung enjoyed them so much.

 

The music changed setting a creepy atmosphere, pulling the blanket on your lap closer to your face you felt like something was about to happen in the movie and you wanted to be ready to cover your eyes. Taehyung noticed what you were doing, putting his arm around you he pulled you in closer, getting ready to take impact from you jumping, but when nothing happened you let out a sigh and gently placed your head on his shoulder.

 

Taehyung took this as an opportunity to give you a kiss on the top of your head to help you feel comfortable. You wanted to take the chance of returning the favor you lift your head slowly, leaning in to give a kiss on his cheek. Taehyung immediately turned his head to check on you but what he wasn't expecting was you to be so close to his face that your lips touched ever so slightly.

 

Taehyung jumped up in shock bumping the back of your head. He ran around the living room like a five year old, “My baby kissed me!” He screamed happily before calsping to the gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter