Pillow Talk- Jin

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crawling into bed after a relaxing shower, taking your place next to Jin. He had his nose in his phone not realizing you had gotten into bed with him. Since he hadn’t acknowledged you, you poked his cheek as you asked cutely, “what ya reading?”

He jumped slightly dropping his phone on his face. He tried to recover as best as he could, “I, i was just talking to the boys.” he stuttered over his words.

You could tell he was lying, giving him a disappointed look, “Why are you lying?” you sat up, crossing your legs and folding your arms, you pretended to be upset.

“Oh,” he sighed, he sat up a little to wrap his arms around your shoulders but he only did this to pull you back down to lay down with him. “I just want to make you feel special and give you a surprise.”

You to your side to face him, while using his pinned arm as a pillow. Jin pushed your damp hair out of your face to look into your eyes.

“Why?” you laughed as you questioned him. “I already feel special.” you placed your hand on his cheek. “You make me feel like a princess.”

“Cause you are a princess, my princess, and you deserve the best.” he smiled sweetly but his eyes showed that he was nervous, “I wanted to surprise you the next couple days mainly cause i have them off, i wanted to have a romantic date and just spend every moment with you before i have to leave for our world tour.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter