The Baby Talk- Jimin

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were out taking a lovely stroll through the park with Jimin which is what you always do during cherry blossom season. It was a special time of year for the two of you but the park he brought you to wasn't the normal park you would go to. This park was special and was the place where special things would happen.

 

You pointed just off the trail a little. “Isn’t that were we had our first kiss?” you looked up at him with a huge smile.

 

“Ah, yeah,” he looked in the direction you pointed. “The news outlets were all over us because of that.” He laughed as he kept walking past the spot, until he found an even better memory.

 

He lead you into the a white gazebo, “Do you remember this place?”

 

“Of course,” you laughed. “How could I forget the place where you proposed?”

 

Jimin dropped kneeled down onto one knee. You were really confused by his actions, “What are you doing?”

 

“Y/n, i have an extremely important question to ask you.” he started off.

 

“You can't ask me to marry you again, wait about 50 years for that, Chim Chim.”

 

“I wasn't going that route, I’ll keep that in mind though,” He smiled at you. “This is probably the next biggest question i can ask you.”

 

“What’s for dinner? I think that one’s pretty important.”

 

He had to look away from in disbelief, he couldn't believe you were cracking jokes at such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter