Clumsy and Getting Hurt- Taehyung

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung wanted to go to the park with you to get some fresh air after spending the whole week locked up indoors due to a snow storm, also not being able to see you the whole time, he was excited to see you. He was fairly clingy and didn't want to let you go but the one time he did you took advantage of the time. You stopped and Taehyung kept walking not paying attention to you. You rounded up a wad of snow to make a snowball, you aimed for his mid back but since you don't have good aim when you threw the snowball it ended up hitting him in the head.

 

Taehyung turned around so fast your initial reaction was to run. You sprinted down the sidewalk trying to get away from Taehyung’s childish rage. Since your mind was so focused on getting away, you didn't pay attention to conditions of the ground, you slipped on a patch of ice making you fall backwards landing on your elbow. You sat up wincing in pain but soon after Taehyung came up behind you dropping a huge pile of snow onto your head as he ran passed you. When he looked back at you and saw that you weren't getting back up to continue playing with him he turned around with a very concerned look on his face.

 

“What’s wrong?” He was so flustered once he noticed that your face was showing pain. He pointed to your elbow that you were holding. “Do, do,” he stuttered, “ Do we need to go to the hospital?” He asked in paranoid voice. He was talking so fast he wouldn't let you speak, “let’s go, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter