Clumsy and Getting Hurt- Jin

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You decided it was a good idea to surprise Jin at one of his broadcasts, with permission from his manager of course. You snuck around corners look for your target before seeing a familiar figure from behind. Out of excitement you sprinted down the hall not paying attention to your surroundings, you tripped over a power cord. Smacking your knees against the concrete flooring.

 

Jin turned around to see the commotion, “Oh my gosh!” He exclaimed as he realized what had happened. “Are you alright my princess?” He asked, rushing towards you.

 

“Yeah, I think so.” You stood up brushing yourself off quickly trying not thinking to much of what had just happened.

 

Jin started to examine you body to make sure you weren’t hurt.“Princess your knee, stay right here, don't move.” He ran off, disappearing behind a door. You looked down at your knees, your jeans were ripped and blood stained on one side.

 

When you looked back up you saw Jin jogging down the hall with a white box.“I got an emergency kit.” He huffed under his breath as he reached you. Jin bent down to clean up your knee and bandage it up for you. “There, now it wouldn’t get infected. Be careful next time. I don’t know what I’ll do if you get hurt again.” He mumbles getting up and pulling you into a hug, “I hate seeing you get hurt.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter