Clumsy and Getting Hurt- Yoongi

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You thought it would be fun to have a little bit of a more adventuress date with Yoongi instead of staying in like you almost always did. So, you brought him to a hiking trail, Yoongi did his complaining and said he wishes he was a rock instead of doing the physical activity but you sweet talked him by telling him there was a romantic waterfall at the end of the trail that very few people get to see. He let out a sigh but kept chucking forward taking the lead, even though he didn't know where he was going.

 

“Oppa,” you grabbed his hand to stop him.

 

“What is it?” He looked at you confused.

 

You took out a piece of paper from your pocket, “We need to go through there.” you pointed through the woods.

 

“But that’s off trail?”

 

“The best kept secrets aren't always hidden in plain sight, now are they?”

 

Yoongi nodded his head in agreement and made a cute face to go along. You start pushing your way through the brush and he trailed behind you a little ways.

 

You pulled out the piece of paper again to make sure you wouldn't get lost. While you were looking down you got your foot stuck in an exposed tree root making you fall, you try catching yourself on a nearby tree but you end up grazing against it.

 

Yoongi chuckled a little, “you ok?” He didn't realize the severity of your fall.

 

You gathered yourself together. “I don't know,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter