Pillow Talk- Yoongi

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa,” you whispered. Yoongi was fast asleep, curled up in his blanket. “Oppa,” you whispered a little louder, hoping he'd wake up and not be mad at you, but still no response. You crawled over him so you could see his face, “Yoongi Oppa,” you said even louder.

 

He groggily opened his eyes and slowly turning over. He wrapped all his limbs around you holding you close. He placed a hand behind you head pulling it into his chest and resting his chin on the crown of your head.  “What’s wrong, Miss Swag?”

 

“Nothing’s wrong,” you said firmly, even though there was something wrong. You didn't want Yoongi to be worried, you just a little spooked by a bad dream and want him to hold you, like he was. You always felt safe in his arms mainly because it was the only way he would comfort you since he didn't know how to talk through problems or express his emotions verbally. He would only show them in his action that he cared.

 

He let out a sigh before replying, “I can tell when your upset or if something is bothering. So you might as well tell me.”

 

“It was nothing important,” you paused reflecting on the nightmare, your body tensed up and you felt Yoongi embrace you even closer. “It was just a bad dream.”

 

“I’ll always be by your side, so if you ever need me you know I’ll come running to you.” this was the first time Yoongi actually talked ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter