Accidental First Kiss- Jin

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending time in the dorm with the boys, Jin wanted to spend time with you alone. You two already spend every day together but very rarely do you get to be together just the two of you, whether it be another member or two or a manger, someone was always around and Jin was getting frustrated. If your relationship were to work he would need to spend more time with you and only you, hence why he wanted to go for a walk so late at night.

 

“Oppa,” you exclaimed in pain as he practically dragged you out of the dorm by your wrist. He didn't even let you put your shoes on properly. You felt a little embarrassed that he would act this way in front of s.

 

Once inside the elevator he let you go and bent down to tie your shoes for you. “I’m sorry, baby,” he said softly. “I just need to get away from everyone.” He finished tying and then hugged your legs, looking up at you with his apologetic, puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip.

 

“Aw,” you pat his head. “You're so cute.” you laughed. He was adorable with his big eyes and lovable personality. You didn't have a problem with being around other people while being with him, you understood that, that is his life and you can't change that. Taking your hand off his head he looked away and grabbed you tighter.

 

Leaning down you went to go grab his elbow to help him back up to his feet but Jin turned his head at the last minute and your lips touched. Time froze for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter