Accidental First Kiss- Yoongi

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dorm was fairly quiet besides Yoongi’s breathing beside you. After a long days work Yoongi wanted to rest and take a nap. Every since the day you two started dating Yoongi always told you he slept better with you by his side. Turning over in the bed you stared at Yoongi as he slept, his face seemed peaceful and soft, which was different to when he was awake.

 

You gently place your hand on his cheek and examine his face. You liked his softer side that he never shows to anyone, not even his fans or band members. Yoongi opened his eyes slightly, he seemed to be in a haze, as if he was still dreaming.

 

Rolling on top of you, Yoongi had never acted in this manner before. Dominating over you by straddling your waist and pinning your arms down, you tried pushing him off but it wasn't working, even half asleep Yoongi was stronger than you. He just stared at you with his clouded eyes, slowly moving his face closer to yours.

 

“Oppa!” You tried waking him with your voice but it didn't seem to work either. “Yoongi oppa, wake up! Plea-” Yoongi’s lips cut you off. Squealing into his mouth seemed to make him kiss you deeper and more passionately. The longer Yoongi kissed you the weaker he became. Making it able for you to push him off of you and making him land on the floor. The impact of him landing woke him up.

 

Yoongi rubbed the back of his head, “What happened?”

 

“I didn't mean to push you off th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter