Protecting You From Bullies- All

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin

He would walk up to the school’s entrance when he saw you getting picked on by some older girls. Rushing inside he would bash through the door and hold his arm out in front of you, pushing you behind him. The girls noticing what a handsome boy just walked in, they started flirting with him. They looked over at you, “Leave my girlfriend alone, would ya?”

One of the girls answered back looking at you, “How was someone like you, able to get someone like him?”

The other girls stared too,  “Why date that pipsqueak when you could date me instead?” she said, pushing forward so that her s would pop out a little more.

“Maybe because she isn’t a judgmental like you.” He turned around to you and grabbed your hand, and stormed out the door. When you both got to his car he supped your face, “How long has this been going on? And why didn’t you tell me?” He said with worry in his eyes.

“I-I’m sorry… I didn’t want you to get mad…”

“How do you think I feel now?!” He saw tears starting to form in your eyes and he quickly held you in his arms. “I love you, you know that. But next time, tell me what’s going on. I don’t want to see you hurt.”

 

Namjoon

He would just talk the crap out of them not even caring that he was in public. He saw their scared faces and walked right up to them so that he was hovering over them, “and don’t you Dare Think about doing that again. Or else you might get Really messed up”

“Did they hurt you, are you okay?”

“No… Thank you Namjoon”

“Of course, I love you and all, but please don’t let this happen to you”

 

Jimin

You would physically have to stop him from punching them right In the nose even though he really wanted too. “But baby, they hurt you.”

You saw the fear in their faces and you took both of his hands making him look you right in the eye, “Please Jimin…”  

“But-”

“It’s okay, I’m sure they won’t do it again” you say as you shot them a glare. Finally giving up he brushed your hair and placed it behind your ear and started walking outside. He gave them a sharp look right before you exited.

“They didn’t hurt my Jagi, did they?” He said, checking every part of your body. You giggled, “Yes Jimin I’m fine. You can stop worrying now.”

“I’m not going to stop worrying for a long while. Are there any oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter