ch10 - Through My Eyes PT.3 and 1/2

[hiatus] The Cupid Reaper : Messenger of Love and Caller of Souls
Please log in to read the full chapter

stay with me

   

"How were you able to get a meeting with Jacob Tudyk so fast when I asked you the other day about it?" Xukun asked James as the duo along with Violette were headed towards the interrogation room that Mr. Tudyk would be in.

"I just asked Senior Officer Jensen and she allowed it upon hearing it was a request from Dr. Wautier and that Chief Inspector Hastings heard it was actually through you that she sought to get a meeting and gave the overall permission to do so." James answered.

Xukun wondered about the chief inspector decision upon learning it was him, but he didn't say anything. He assumed this may be why he was here meeting Mr. Tudyk after he and James returned to the precinct after responding to the murder of Mhara Nagai shortly afterwards.

James later tilted in his head in curiosity while glancing in Violette's direction. "Senior Officer Jensen usually accompanies during these meetings, but for some reason she declined to not attend this one today."

"Why is that?" Violette asked as James grew sheepish before answering her. "She said something about it involving you and that she didn't want to be here."

Violette just chuckled as the trio finally arrived outside the room. James knocked on the door before opening it leading them inside where Mr. Tudyk was seated along with another officer present who soon left once the trio arrived. Violette took the only seat across from Mr. Tudyk while the other two officers just stood to the side and observed the interaction of the other two when Mr. Tudyk initiated conversation.

"It doesn't matter who comes." Jacob calmly stated while looking at Violette who just looked on intrigued. "I can pass through these walls easily and the next victim will appear soon."

"My name is Violette Wautier and I'm from the Special Section of the Nizho Metropolitan Police Department." Violette introduced herself. "Will you participate in an experiement?"

"What?" Jacob said with a dubious expression.

"I'd like to see you walk through walls." Violette smiled as Jacob smiled weirdly back at her. "Uh, sure."

The group of four soon left the interrogation room and ended up in an unused room that was used as storage to keep extra boxes.

"We'll open the door again in ten minutes." Violette informed to Jacob while James unlocked the handcuffs from his wrists with Xukun waiting by the doors.

a

he day after getting her red string, Kyungeun was estatic when she skipped to school. Smiling and waving to everyone she met. She was sure that she wouldn't meet her soulmate until she graduated high school or something like that, and was surprsied when she suddenly felt a tug at the string wrapped around her ankle. Startled, she looked around... EVERYWHERE. Wihtout ruining her 'flawless' reputation. Could her soulmate really be a classmate?

At that's when it happened. It was lunch time, she was eatting with her friends and their boyfriends, when Kyungeun's eyes caught onto her string... And the fact that it was leading back to a familiar lokking boy with a Hamster like face.   Oh no.

Horrified by this, Kyungeun ended up dropping her sandwich into Gayoung's tomato suit, and quickly excused herself from the Cafeteria.

At this point, Kyungeun was unwilling to even make eye-contact with Quanzhe, which is why she was so shocked that HE was her fated to be.

j

After visiting Jacob Tudyk and learning his story that he was coerced, the Special Unit sans Hana, but with Xukun present were at Special Section discussing about the two murders of the Industrial Development.

"Well think of it like this. What if it was collected beforehand and planted at the scene?" Violette suggested.

Xukun was also present in aiding the Special Section per Rita. He didn't mind being a part of their team while a member of the First Division, too. Dee just wondered if he shoudn't just transferred over there instead of staying at the First Division since it would be less of a workload in the long run. Still though for now it would be as how it is going now.

"But why would the unsub do that?" Peter asked glancing at Violette with a skeptical look. "Everything points to Tudyk being the culprit."

Please log in to read the full chapter