tsr6: Chasing Phantoms

[hiatus] The Cupid Reaper : Messenger of Love and Caller of Souls
Please log in to read the full chapter

chasing phantoms

   

A majority of the NMPD were seated in their main conference room discussing the Mysterious Disappearance cases. Xukun was sitting in the back of the room with the Special Section unit as he had arrived late and didn't want to make a scene to find a seat with the other First Divistion police officers.

"-last week there was another case." Assistant Inspector, Stephan Santi, recalled while clicking through a powerpoint presentation. "That makes it the fourth one within this month." A pause for it to sink in. "Which is over thirty by far this year." Another pause.

"This has surpassed the amount from last year." AI Stephan let out a deep sigh. "It's been almost three years now since we've made the connection that they were releated, but some of those in the higher department are beginning to think it isn't  and want us to reevaulate our strategy."

"We're not about to let this go so easily when we have lost sleep and spent hundreds of manpower over these cases." AI Santi reminded everyone as they all started whispering amongst one another before AI Stephan ended his part a few seconds later and Profiler, Myria Benedetti, took his spot a moment later.

"Profiler Chin and I have been trying our hardest to profile our un-subs. Yes, un-subs, everyone. There is more than one likely mastermind behind it all. Mr. Indracusin and I think it's either an involvement of the triads upping their game or an organized group of people who are taking matters into their own hands for their own self justice."

Profiler Benedetti paused before informing the ones involved. "We have three potential un-subs." She lifted up her index finger. "Black Dragon." Her middle finger rose to indicate a peace sign. "White Tiger." Then her thumb rose to mark three. "S-WIN."

Xukun's interest was piqued, but he remained calm and neutral while listening further as he lean an elbow on top of the table and rested his chin on his closed fist curious as to what other information the profilers had about the two triads and his own group.

"Mr. Indrucusin and I have been debating it over for the past several months and have come down to these three groups to be our main criminals." Profile Myria explained as she clicked through several slides.

"The Black Dragons and the White Tigers have established their own reputations through the years while S-WIN are fairly new and have been under th rador. I believe that S-WIN are making their mark in the crime world since they haven't popped up until now." She paused before speaking again.

Please log in to read the full chapter