Family

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you know the daughter of Mr. Lee? " my father asked while he wipe his mouth with the table napkin. 

"Yeah. Sunmi. Why? " I asked and also wipe my mouth with the table napkin. I already finished my food.

"I met her. She said that you two are friends. Mr. Lee also told me that you had dinner with them. " he continued. 

"Uh-huh. And? " I asked more. 

"She's beautiful and good. " he said smiling at me. Oh no. I know that smile. 

"Then my Jennie is great. " I said with pride. Yeah, I know Sunmi is good and beautiful, she also have many guys and girls drooling to her but the one who has my heart, is Jennie Kim. Only her. 

"Your Jennie? " my mom join the conversation. 

"Yup. Actually, I want you to meet her. Like uhm... Getting to know your future daughter-in-law. " I said feeling my face heat up. Did I just say that? 

"oh my... Our daughter is planning to get married soon. " my mom said calmly while her left hand is on her chest.

"What?! No... I mean... I will but not that soon mom. " I said feeling my whole head heat up. What left is, is the smoke will come out of it, like in the anime. 

My father cleared his throat, "okay. Tomorrow bring her here. We will meet 'your Jennie', sounds good right? " my father smiled. 

"Yes. Yes. She's really beautiful and kind, she's clingy too and-..." and I was engrossed to telling them what and who Jennie is with a grin on my face. 


The next day come, I picked Jennie from her house. Ji Soo volunteered herself to take care of Chaeyoung. I disagree at first because chipmunk is my neighbor and it becomes a routine for the both of us to take care of each other but my best friend said that things change, I had Jennie to take care and don't worry because she will still be my chipmunk. So I respect my best friend decision and she had a point. 

"Good morning Nini. " I greeted her once I saw her. 

"Good morning. " she greeted back with that gummy smile. And I being head over heels for Jennie Kim, lean down and kiss her soft and kissable lips which she gladly accepted and returned. 

"It's early in the morning and you are being sweet. Come inside. " she said and tap my chest after the short but warm kiss. I followed her inside to the kitchen and saw kuma eating his food. 

"Good morning kuma. " I greeted the dog. It stops from what he was doing and walk towards me. I pat his head and he go back to where he is before. 

"I'll finish my breakfast and I'm good. Want to have some? " Jennie said giving me a piece of toasted bread. I walk towards her and sit on the chair. She still standing so I grab her waist and I pulled her closer to me. Making her sit on my right thigh. 

"Only if you feed me. " I said to her with a smirk on my face. She chuckle at my childishness but she do feed me. 

---------
"You will come with me later. " I said to my girlfriend. I still can't get over the fact that we are dating and she's mine. My heart is still bouncing and my stomach has its butterflies. 

"Where to?" she look up at me. Still on the position of me spooning her, with her back on my front. 

"At my place. They wanted to meet my gorgeous girlfriend." I said and kiss her forehead. 

"Hey lovebirds! That's PDA." we turn to look where that voice comes from and saw Ji Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter