Mystery

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

Bzzzt bzzzt

That was my phone vibrating. I took it not bothering to know who is calling. 

"Hello? " 

(Jendukie~) ouch. I lift my phone from my ear. Then I saw Ji Soo's name. 

"why so loud? And why are you calling me right now?  I thought you are busy with this and that? " I said as I put down my pen and just sit. Getting my phone back unto my ear. I'm doing my assignment before she called. 

(You didn't missed me? How cruel of you. ) I heard her saddened voice. 

"Yah.. Jichu of course I missed you it's just that I'm doing my assignments here. " I said justifying my acts. Well I'm tired cause this whole problems that our professor gave is not that easy. 

(oh. Sorry. By the way, I'm going back there next week. I'm done here so you will see this gorgeous cousin of yours again. ) she said making me cringed at her last words. 

"Will you drop the gorgeous, more like the childish cousin sounds better. " I said with my serious tone but with a smile on my face. 

(Yah.. You are being savage again with me. Oh well, you still love me. Hahaha) she said not minding my little serious comment about her calling herself gorgeous. Well, Ji Soo is beautiful. It's run in the genes. Haha. No way in going to say that to her. She will make a big deal of it.  Haha. 

"yeah yeah. Whatever. Just message me if you arrived in Seoul. I have to finished this homeworks. See you. Take care. " I said. 

(okay. I will. Take care. See you soon.) she said and I ended the call. 

I get back to what I am doing and in the middle of graphing a graph, my pen doesn't work anymore. The ink is gone. 

I search my drawers hoping to see any pens but I saw this black box. Giving my full attention to it. 

I open it and there. A pink handkerchief with some initials in it "L'P'M" beside it is a note with a good penmanship 'I hope you will get better soon. I miss you smile. :) enjoy the ice cream. Hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter