Her side

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, what's wrong between you and Lisa?" Ji Soo and Rosé are with me. Lisa? Rosé said that she is busy helping her father.

"Jenduek... We feel that something is going on. Tell us. " Ji Soo again said. I sigh. A very deep sigh. 

"Lisa hates me now. " I said trying not to cry. We're here at Ji Soo's place. She invited us to watch a movie. Supposedly with Lisa but she's busy and definitely she's avoiding me. 

"Now Now unnie. Don't cry. What exactly happened? And Lisa will not hate you. She loves you. " Rosé said coming to my side and patting my back softly. 

"I know. She told me. " I said with a sad smile and remember that day. 


Flashback 
Jimin insisted to drive me home. I don't want him to drive me home, what I want is to see Lisa. I'm worried because the last time I saw her is when she talked with chaeng. The way to my house is quite. I'm not in the mood to talk. 

"Thank you for driving me home. You should not have done it. " I said to Jimin who is standing in front of me.

"I insisted to. And Jennie, will you go on a date again with me this Saturday? " he said with his killer smile. I roll my eyes in my mind. I told him, it was not a date. It's just a hang out. Why can't he understand that? 

But despite of it, I fake a smile and politely said, "I'm sorry Jimin, but I need to do something this weekend. " I reason out. Honestly, I didn't enjoy that much on that hang out.

But with the date I had with Lisa, I enjoy it... a lot. 

"Is that so. Uhm.. Maybe next time. I'll go home now for you to rest. " he said giving me a smile. I smile back knowing that I can rest now.

But I was shocked when he lean down and kiss me beside my lips. If someone is looking at us maybe they will think that we are kissing. "See you at school tomorrow Jen." he said. My ears thump hearing him say my nickname. 

"Jennie. My name is Jennie. " I correct him. Saying that nickname of me is good to hear when it comes out from Lisa's mouth. Where is she? 

"Oh. Right. Sorry. Jennie. " he said correctly.

I walk inside my house after he got into his car. I did not wait for him to drive away. I'm going to call kuma when I feel my phone vibrates. It was Lisa's message, saying that she's outside. 

I immediately walk outside to see her standing there. Her eyes is not the cheerful eyes she had, her smile is no where to be found. Why Lisa? Please don't look like that. It pains me. But why I am feeling this way? 

I asked her but she just hug me so tight, as if it was the last.

I have many questions in my mind.

Then she said... "I love you" the way she said it, it was sad and sincere. It was honest and true. 

I don't know how will I react or what will I say. I just look at her, fighting with myself what is the best words to say.

What are the words that I can bring back her blooming aura, my cheerful Lisa. 

And it was stupid of me that I can't find the right words. I don't know. Too much thoughts are going on in my mind and I fear that I will tell her the wrong words. I'm scared that I will hurt her. I don't want that. 

But what I last heard from her is her apology. And walking away from me. 

 

She waited and I gave her a silent. No words come out from my mouth. 

 

 

Please Lisa...wait. 

 

 

I didn't answer you yet. 

 

 


But what is the answer? It was not a question. 


I don't know. I can't understand myself anymore. 

 

I was brought back to my senses when kuma is barking at me. 

"Kuma, what have I done? I hurt Lisa. " I said to my dog and tears fall down from my eyes. I don't want her to be hurt but I just did. 

 

 


Tears? 

 

 

 


Why am I crying? 

 

 

 

I wipe my tears that can't stop from flowing down. I carry kuma inside the house. When I got into my room... 

The dolphin that Lisa gave to me. She won for me. I get into my bed and kuma, jump off me. I hug the dolph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter