Reason Why

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoungie~ she's really beautiful." I said to Chaeyoung, side hugging her while looking at Jennie. 

We are here in the cafeteria for lunch. Also Bambam, bobby and Minzy are with us.

"Why don't you just talk to her? " one of my friends said and everyone look at me waiting for my answer. 

"It's not the time yet. " I said with a little smile. 

Then my bestfriend said that hit me through: "If not now, when? "

I keep silent at turn to look at Jennie who are talking with her friends at the other side of the cafeteria.

When is it?  I asked myself then I remembered 2 years ago... 

-------___________--------------______

2 years ago... 

"chipmunk.. I will confess to her. " I said to chaeng playing with my computer.  She pause her game and face me. 
She's on the chair and I'm on my bed. 
"really?  When? " she asked while she squeal. 
"tomorrow. I' am now sure that my feelings for her is not just an ordinary admiration but it's love. " I replied to her questions. 
"So after 2 years battling with yourself and talking to your parents you are now sure?  Your little slow you know. I already told you and see I'm correct. Now... Where's my... " she said while her palm is open and she is tapping it. 
I look at her confused because I don't get what is she talking about? 
"remember our bet. If you are right that it's just an admiration because she's beautiful and smart,  you win and I will buy you anything you want for a week. But if I am right, that it is love and not a mere admiration, I win and you will give me 45,000 dollars for me to spend for my shopping everyday in a week. " s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter