Enter

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's Pov

"Jennie, do you remember Jimin? " my mom asked while we are having dinner. 

"yup. My classmate on grade school but they migrated. Why? " I answered my mom. Jimin and her family is a friend. I can't say that he is my childhood friend because we only knew each other for two years. 

"They are back and tomorrow we have dinner with them. " my mom explained. 

"oh. Okay. " I said. So just need to go home after the class. Guess I can't hang out tomorrow with Lisa. 
--------
(Lice, I think our ice cream date will be postponed tomorrow ) I said to Lisa, again we are talking on the phone. 

"o-okay. " she said with a little tint of sadness. 

(Don't be sad. We just have a family dinner with friends. ) Jennie said to cheer up the mood. 

"it's okay. It's family so I'm cool with it. " She said with a cheerful voice. I bet she's smiling right now. "I've heard about this place, having dogs in that diner. " she added. 

(Really? Where is that? ) I asked as the new topic arises. 

"We can go there if we're both free. The place at... " 

For the passed days, talking with Lisa on the phone, not minding the time, is a thing that I get used to. It's fun and comfortable. I don't know but it's like that I have a safe place or something. But I don't mind, after all, I like that.
-------
"Jennie? Is that really you. Woah... You changed a lot. You became more beautiful. " Jimin said when we saw each other. They invited us on their house for dinner today. Their house is big, as expected from a wealthy family but going to big houses is not new to me, but the designs are good. 

"You changed a lot too. You became taller than me now. " I said looking to this tall and good looking guy in front of me. 

"Good seeing you too catch up with each other but save that for later, I'm hungry. " Jimin's dad said and laughed. We joined him and went to the dinning area. 

The dinner went well. Two families catching up to each other. My parents are friends with Jimin's parents as they are classmates when they are in college. 

"Jimin, you can tour Jennie in the house." Jimin's mom said and we stand up to see the whole house. 

Jimin is sweet, I bet many girls are gawking at him and turns out I am right. He's not the shy boy way back then. 

"You already have a boyfriend, Jennie? " he asked after a long silence. We are sitting on the bench on their garden. 

"Me? Nah... I still didn't find the one. " I said to him but a flashed of Lisa's face smiling at me went into my mind. What was that? 

"So meaning you are free this Saturday. Let's have a date then. " he said giving me a killer smile. But it's weird that it doesn't have any effect on me? 

"Wow... That's straight. " I said as I giggled. 

"Is it? Sorry. Ahm.. So it's a no? " he asked talking about the date. 

"I have no plans on Saturday. So I think it's okay. " I replied to him. 

"Yes! So I'll pick you up on your house. " 

"I don't live with my parents. Their house is too far from school. " I informed him. 

"oh.. Okay. May I have your phone number? So I can text you and you can text me your address. " he said getting her phone from his pocket. 

"Sure." I also get my phone from my bag and yes.. Woo.. It's low battery. "my phone died. No battery. " I said to him. But I let him saved my number to his phone. 

Few more minutes and my parents called me out, meaning time to go home. We bid our goodbyes and Jimin taking note our 'date' on Saturday. It's not a date for me, more like catching up. 

When I got home, I immediately charge my phone. Maybe Lisa messaged me or call. It's late when I got home. When I open my phone, there's a lot of messages. I look at the clock. 01:47 she must be sleeping. Instead I just read her messages. She's informing me about what happened on Ji Soo's house because they decided to watch a movie then it turns to worried messages because I didn't replied back. I felt guilty because her texts are really concerned. Now I am imagining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter