Cry

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night came and Lisa found herself nearby Jennie's house. Waiting. Jennie still not home. A few more minutes a car stops at Jennie's house front. Revealing the guy from before and Jennie who is coming out from the passenger seat. 

Lisa's POV

Is true? 

No. It can't be. We're just happy yesterday right? 

I thought to myself. Still not taking into the account that the two are still outside and talking about something. 

It hurts. 

It's painful. 

This feeling.

Again.

I know this feeling. I felt it back then. 

Why am I feeling this again? 


I thought we are close enough to talk about things in our life. 


Then... I feel my heart cracked. My mind goes blank. Controlling my tears. Please don't let go now. 

The guy, he lean down, kissing Jennie. And seconds after, the guy and his car left. Jennie go inside of her house. 

 

Masochist or not. I texted Jennie. 

'Are you at home? I'm outside.'

A minute later she comes out again with the same clothes she's wearing a while ago. I got out of my car. 

"Lisa! Where did you go? You didn't attend the afternoon class. I was worried after Chaeyoung said that you left and you didn't text me b-... " she didn't finish her statement. 

I hug her. So tight. Like it is the last thing. 

"Lisa what's wrong? " she asked. She was surprised to my sudden move. 

"J-Just.. For a minute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter