Her side (part 2)

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came into a conclusion that I will talk to Lisa today. I look at myself in my mirror. Your good Jennie. After I'm contented with my look, I go downstairs and had some breakfast. Chaeyoung said that Lisa will go to school today. With a firm resolved, I prepare and go to school. 

My driver is waiting for me. I greeted him a good morning and he greets back. The way to school is smooth. I'm reviewing the words that I will say to Lisa in my head. 

I hope that this will work. 
--------
My eyebrow raise as soon as I walk to the building. What the hell? That girl again? Who is that anyway?

"Jenduekie! " I turn my head to the direction where the voice came from. And saw Ji Soo running towards me. 

"Ji Soo? What is it? " I asked when she's infront of me. 

"We don't have class this morning. The professor is absent. " she said while pouting. 

"And Chaeyoung? " I asked her when I didn't see Rosé with her. She pout even more. "Stop that or I will cut your lips. " I warned her. She put her hand on . 

"No. Not my kissable lips Jenduek. " she said when she step back. " Chaeyoung went to our Department Dean. Shes with other students who will plan where we will do our next health service project. I told her that I will wait for her and she insisted that I should just go somewhere because I'll get bored. And she's right. I'm bored and... Lisa! " she was telling me her situation and when she notice Lisa, she called her. My heart beats fast. 

"Ji Soo unnie. How are you? " I hear Lisa's voice and feel that she's getting closer. I get my phone and pretend to text someone. 

'Jennie what are you doing? I thought you will talk to her. ' I scolded myself. 

I still didn't face them. 

"Hey Jenduek. Why are you facing that direction?" Ji Soo said with her innocent voice but I know my cousin well. 

Ahhh.. Ji Soo. You know why. 

I close my eyes and inhale first before facing them. When I turn my back, Lisa is looking at me. 

She looks different? 

Not in the negative way but in a good way. The gloom on her face is not there. Her tired countenance was not there neither. 

"Ahem... Jenduekie. " Ji Soo said. Clearing . 

'Did I just stare at her? ' 

"Yes you are." I look at Ji Soo confused. 'Did I just say that out loud? '

"Not that loud but enough for me to hear. " she whispered to me teasingly. Then I feel embarrassed to what I just did. Then Ji Soo laughed. I glared at her and she laugh louder. 

What the-...

"What the hell Ji Soo?" I hissed. 

"Okay? What's going on? " Lisa's voice cut my glaring look at Ji Soo who is still laughing. 

"Nothing." Ji Soo said. "So, who's this girl with you? " Ji Soo asked to Lisa. I keep my silence and just listening to them. 

"yes.. Uhm.. This is Sunmi. Sunmi, this is Ji Soo unnie and this J-Jennie. " Lisa introduced the girl to us who is smiling. I just gave a small smile. And why did Lisa stutter when she said my name? 

Ji Soo immediately talk to this Sunmi. More like she is interviewing her. Lisa and I left there, not saying anything and just looking to the two girls who are talking to each other. 

I look at her, the moment her eyes meets mine. My heart, jumping. Getting nervous just the look of that eyes. I miss that look. The warm look she was giving me. 

"Lisa, may we t-..."

"Jennie. " I cursed that person on my mind who just cut me from completing a question to Lisa. I innerly glared that person when I look who is it. 

"Jimin. " I force a smile. 

"Good timing that you are here. " he started. "There was a new bookstore nearby my place. I know you like reading books. And... " he continued. But I cut him. 

"Jimin... You will asked again for a date. " I said. I look back to Lisa, but she's already join the conversation of Ji Soo and Sunmi. 

Great! Just great!  The opportunity to asked her if we can talk later just vanished. 

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter