A Favor

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lisa!" I heard someone shout my name and when I look at who is it, I saw Ji Soo unnie running towards me. 

"Unnie? Why are you shouting?" I asked while looking to the shorter girl, who is catching her breath. 

"Is Jennie with you? " she didn't answered my question but she's looking to Jennie. 

"She's not with me. I was called by Mr. Lee and probably Jennie is in the classroom right now. Why? " I answered her. She seems in a hurry. 

Lisa, I have favor to ask. She said looking at me.

"Okay?" I'm not sure if that favor will be in my favor. 

"Please drive Jennie home. Her driver is on leave. We come here together here at school. I can't let her ride a bus." She said. saying that favor is about Jennie, I can't just say no. 

"Sure. Why not? But why?" I asked why she needs that from me. 

"Oh yes. We have a make-up class later, so Chaeyoung too will not come with you." She explained further. 

"Okay. Did Jennie already know?"

"Not yet. Just inform her. I need to go. Thank you very much." She said while walking away from me and waving her hand.

Okay. I'm going to drive Jennie home. Okay. Wait... What? I'LL DRIVE JENNIE HOME! 
Oh my. Oh my. Wait. What am I nervous about? I'll just drive her home that's all. That's right Lisa, you will drive her home.

I'm talking again with myself. Oh my gosh Lisa, your going nuts. 

I shake my head and walk towards the classroom. 

When I arrived at the classroom, I excuse myself because my teacher is instructing what class will do. I glanced at Jennie who is looking at me too. I gave her a smile and she give me back.

After the class is finished, I approach her while she's organizing her things in her bag. 

"I will drive you. "

"Huh? " with a quizzically look she said. 

'Lisa! What are you saying?! ' I innerly smacked my head. 

"I mean, I will drive you home. Ji Soo and Chaeyoung have a make-up class and she can't drive you home. " I said clearing what I just told her a while ago. 

"oh.. I can take the bus. " she said as she grab her bag.

"No. You can't. " I said. Then she give me again a confused look. Arghh. I hate myself for picking a words that aren't appropriate. "I mean, You are my responsibility, Ji Soo unnie told me to drive you home and it's my duty to do so. What if bad happens? Unnie will definitely kill me." I said explaining to her. 

She smile at me and said "okay. Let's go. "

The ride to her home is quite but sometimes she will point the direction. Of course it's my first time to go to their house. Even though I'm inlove with her for years I'm not that weird to stalk her where she lived right? 

"There. You can park your car there. " she said pointing to the space beside the white big house. 

As she said, I park my car and make my way to the other side of my car to open the door for her. 

"And here you go princess. " I said as I bow down, trying to mimick the bodyguards of my father.

She giggled and take my hand that I offered to her for her to hold. 
"Thank you. " she said. 

"Your welcome, Milady. " I said then bowed again. 

"And because of that, I invite you to go inside." she said inviting me to go inside their house. 

"I think that's not necessary. " I said politely refusing the offer. 
I love to go inside of course. But I will be weird if I just say. 'yes of course. I love to see your house and everything about you especially your room'that soun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter