Things

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their beach outing was so much fun, the next day, they go hill climbing then there's this cliff and you can jump off from there and you will fall to a color blue water, which they try and it's fun. Then play again in the water for half a day then going back to the villa to have dinner. Jennie and Rosé are in charge on preparing the dishes while the two, Lisa and Ji Soo, prepare the table outside. 

On the morrow, Lisa drive them home.

----------

Lisa was awaken to the sound of her phone. 

"Hello" she said sounds sleepy. 

(Hi it's Jennie. Did I disturb you? ) hearing the voice and the name from the one who called, Lisa open her eyes widely and sit ups. 

"No. No. I'm perfectly awake. " Lisa said with her cheerful tone that made Jennie chuckle and Lisa's heart beats faster . "So what's up? " Lisa asked. Standing up and stretching while she hold the phone on her ear. 

(Are you busy? Or you are doing something? ) Jennie asked on the other line. 

"I'm not. Why? " 

(I'm planning to go to the park with Kuma for a walk. Wanna tag along?) Jennie asked hoping that Lisa will say yes. She don't know but she felt like she wanted to see Lisa right now and her excuse was to walk kuma outside. 

"Of course, why not. I also told kuma last time that we can go to a walk. I'll just change and go there. Cool? " Lisa said happily. 

(Cool. Kuma and I will just be here. ) Jennie said and end the call. 

Lisa who is excited and also nervous is jumping and dancing.
'Yes! Woo! She called me and invited me to walk with her. Hoo! ' with a loopy smile, she get changed then go to Jennie's place. 

"Oh! Hi Lisa. " greeted Jennie's mother who open the door. 

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kim. " Lisa greeted back with a smile. 

"Mom is that Lisa? " a voice from inside the house were heard by the two women who are on the doorway. 
"Yes honey. Are you two going somewhere? " Jennie's mother asked her daughter when the latter is behind her with kuma in her hands. 

"Yes mom. We will walk kuma to the park. " Jennie answered her mother. 

"Don't worry Mrs. Kim, I'll make sure Jennie will come home safe. " Lisa said in assurance to the older version of Jennie.

"You sure do. Haha. Take care ladies. " Mrs. Kim said to the two girls. Jennie kissed her mom on the cheek before going out. 

-----
From: Nini
Already got home safe? 

When Lisa open her phone, the text of Jennie is the first thing she saw. She put her keys on her side table and click the call button. It only ring twice and Jennie's voice is on the other line. 

(Hey. Why did you call? ) Jennie asked closing the door of her room and go to the veranda. 

"It's tiring to text. " Lisa reason out. Sitting on a chair that is on her veranda. 

She heard jennie chuckle. (Even in texting you get tired. Good thing you don't get tired coming here in my house.)

"I will never get tired coming to you." Lisa said. She meant it but because she don't want Jennie to feel awkward. "Now that cheesy, does some mice are already there? " she added and laughed. Making it a joke. 

Jennie laughed at it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter