ChaeSoo

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose POV

"Unnie. I want to ask you something. " I said to Ji Soo unnie, who prefer to call her chi-chu by me. 

"Sure. What is it? " she said pausing her game and turn to me. 

"Do you love someone? " I asked her. 

"Yes. " she said with firmness and sureness, smiling at me. Maybe she that person is in her mind. "Why did you asked all of a sudden? And what's with the serious face?" she asked. Her expression of happy to confuse then worried. 

I giggled at her expressions. How can she do that? Changing her emotions in seconds. 

"And now you are laughing at me? " she said and stand up making her way in front of me. I am sitting at her bed and she was in front of her TV, playing. 

My giggle turns to a loud laugh when she come closer and tickles me. 

"Stop... Hahaha... Stop..."

"Stop? You should did that before I came closer to you. " she continue to tickles me. I was finding a position that will stop her from tickling me but it went crazy. My back, laid on her bed while her is on top of me. Her hands on my sides, supporting herself not to completely plank on me. 

Awkward? You could say that. I am looking at her eyes. Her eyes that sparkling then she smile, a smile from someone who can you say, Miss Korea.

When we first met, I really was stunned by her goddess beauty. Then surprised of her dorkiness and 4D personality. 

"Wanna know who I fell inlove with? " she asked still looking at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter