Not Good

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn that dyke!" A guy shouted and kick the table. The bottles and cigarettes mess up to the floor.

"Hey dude. Chill out." 

"How can I chill? Huh? That stupid dyke, steal Jennie from me!" The outraged guy still on the loose. Kicking and throwing things. "Ahhhhhh." He shout frustrated. Then he stop. Thinking of what he will do. With her hands on the counter, his back on his friends who mostly don't take a s*** about him. In their own worlds with weeds on their hands.

The guy let out a laugh. A laugh that is like of the devil. He faced his friend that has still in shape. He grin like a mad man.

"If that Lisa will disappeared from her world, she will look at me. If that Lisa will die, jennie will come to me. Right? That's right. That damn dyke should be wiped out." As if no one is with him, he is talking to himself and walking back and forth.

"Jimin. Stop that. You're not in your right mind. You will regret it." His friend is trying to stop what jimin has in his head.

"F*** off." Is what the latter said. Get another drink from the counter and drank it. Take the weed on his pocket and lit it. Sniffing the smoke that came from his mouth. "Ahhh... That's good." He took his phone and dial some numbers. The call was answered in just two rangs. "I have a job for you."

-----------

"You sure are fine babe?" The shorter girl asked the taller one. "You can stay here for the night Lisa." She said worriedly looking at her g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter