Chapter 6

Two sides of the same coin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun

 

"This is day six of being trapped in the Kim's residence, and I've run out of my clothes to wear. Now I'm stuck wearing business clothes. Do you know how disgusting that is?" I started rambling to my future self into my voice memos, standing in front of the huge mirror that always seems to be staring back, always.
"Today, since Kai didn't have a proper schedule planned I was dropped with the bomb that we have a business party to attend. Today! Out of all days. I have to call my Dad today!” I let out a frustrated sigh as I talk to myself, while placing the tiny microphone in front of my mouth.
"Sehun out."
I tap end then done.
RANT #29 as the title I start scrolling through my other rants as I stop at a random one and click it bored.
I need to amuse myself.
"Yo Yo Yo Man~ this is Lu to the Han!" I instantly face palm. What the hell is he doing in my Rants?! The stupidness of his voice fills the whole room with his idiocy. If that's even a word. But I can’t help but smile; after all I love this boy a lot.
"Okay, but on some real though. This is day 2 for Sehun being trapped in the Kim's residence and we are out of toilet paper.” I remember this, Kai had yelled at me from the bathroom because he couldn't find any more toilet paper, I was so amused I actually Laughed at him, mostly because we didn't have any more.
"What type of Millionaire runs out of Toilet paper!”?
"EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!" I throw my hands up in exaggeration and I hear a loud thud then crack sound come from the floor.
I had let go of my precious and I didn't even know it until I stared at my empty, lonely hand.
Walking up to baby slowly, I pick her up gently, afraid to turn it around and see its beauty ruined.
No, no, please no, please god no. I continue to repeat this in my head as I slowly but hesitantly turn it over to its front side.
""
 

Xi Luhan

 

Due to Kai’s request I have living with them in the Kim mansion, which is really hard on me because I have to encounter Kai and Sehun together every, moment. I don’t know what to do other than wait for Sejoon to return.
I sigh heavily as I flatten the creases of my tux on my toned stomach. I check my watch and it's almost time to call Sehun’s father and it's time to leave to Kai's dinner plans.
Let's just get this over with.
I dial #2 on my speed dial and place my cracked phone on my ear.
It rings three times before I hear a distant hello at the end.
"Uncle? "
"Luhan? Is that you, I've been waiting for this call week, why the hell haven't you guys called." I wince at his harsh tone. Uncle has always been like this, overprotective. He was the best dad for Sehun.

"Sorry Uncle we've been busy." I speak cautiously, examining my words in my head before I speak so the man on the other side of the phone call doesn't get offended.
"Busy?! Obviously newly made couple you guys are.” He said with a chuckle. “Partying I bet. Just come home soon okay, I really miss you guys." He ends the call quickly. Well fortunately for me as I didn’t have to sound all enthusiastic when I reality I was hell worried.
I sigh again for the twentieth time today. Putting my phone back in my pocket at look back to the mirror I was facing at.
"Sorry babe, we ran out of toilet paper again today." I hear Kai's voice come from the hallway. He's leaning on the sides like he's been there awhile but I know he hasn't I roll my eyes at his smirk.

"What type of millionaire runs out of toilet paper?" I quote my words without any credit and walk out of my room to face the still smirking Kai. Sehun looks amused and a little sad, too.
 

Oh Sehun


"The one who uses it as an excuse to get you to come into the bathroom with me." He winks ily as he approaches me like I'm his prey.
Embracing me in a tight hug his lips linger on my ear as he breathes in and out. I shiver as the feeling of disgust comes over me. Luhan is right here near the door.
It's not healthy being here.
"You look hot." He whispers with the raspy voice that always has me cringing from within.
I had my black hair up in a messy y style instead of the usual down and boring. I wore a regular black tux with a black tie, and black everything. It was placed on my slimmed body perfectly. Enhancing my broad shoulders. Well I sound like advertising myself.
I didn't know this was a turn on for him.


Kai on the other hand was wearing the black and white Gucci tux and he was looking y as hell. It was the one Wu Yi Fan was wearing during his press conference. His hair was pushed back but it wasn't slit with grease. It was one of those soft waxes. The urge to run my hands through his hair was intense. And I hear the sound of retreating footsteps behind my back. Luhan left.

But I had to focus on the person standing in front of me now. So I had to play along.
"Well maybe next time you can accidentally leave the door open when you shower.” I talk in the same way he did as my lips lightly touch his ear as I speak.
I hear him gasp lightly as his head goes back to look at me properly. The amusement evident on his face.
"You know, you've changed a lot since you've come back." I gulp, , sometimes I forget that I'm not supposed to be Sehun.
"And I love it."
Surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter