Chapter 1

Two sides of the same coin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

3rd person narration

 

Waking up early morning was so not Oh Sehun, but who could blame him. The only son of Mr. Oh took everything very lightly because it was always his dad who did all the hard work. After his mother left, Mr.Oh did his best to bring up his son, Sehun with a lot of love. His father managed the company and made time for him equally. Well there was one more person who cared for him a lot;

“Oh Sehunnnnn”.

“Not now… please”, Sehun prayed as much as he could without having to open his eyes. But today maybe god was asleep longer than he was supposed to be because he couldn’t hear Sehun’s prayer.  And as his room’s door opened with a thud Sehun peeked from under his blankets.  The petite man with lavender-blond hair stomped his way to his bed. For such a petite boy he had great power as he yanked the blanket from Sehun’s figure… “Rise and shine, Senshine”…. 

“Has he woken up or not?  Luhan, pull him out of his bed if he doesn’t get up.  You guys will miss your flight.  Its already 10 in the morning”, Sehun heard his father call from downstairs. “Don’t worry uncle, I’ll drag him down”. “No, no, Luhan, please forgive me..  I don’t wanna go.”

Luhan smirked, “no hot stuff you are coming with me and that’s final.  You can’t leave me alone you cheater.”

“Aniyaaaa”

“Yessss”

 “Please No”

 “Yesss you have to, Aiyaa you are so much heavy. You don’t even look like that, what the hell”

“Ahhhhh”, Sehun falls on the cold wooden floor with a loud thud… 

 “Well done Luhan. Now come down and have breakfast.” Sehun heard his father call for Luhan.

 “Wahh that old man”, Sehun groaned without any heat in his words as Luhan chuckled….

 “Get ready soon Sehun-ah, we are leaving in an hour”. 

Sehun could only nod from the floor rubbing his sore bum. Luhan left with a smirk on his face and Sehun regrets his decision of taking the plane to china four years ago where he met Luhan, the pretty faced boy who’s a devil in disguise and is two years older to him. He thinks back to their first encounter four years back…

Flashback*

"Are you as nervous as I am?”

The stranger sitting beside me spoke to me in Korean. Luckily my Appa didn't stray from his native language and taught me .

"No, I'm just really excited; it's going to be my first time in China." I'm so anxious that if I didn't stop moving around I might cause a turbulence.  That wouldn't be good.

"Oh it's your first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter