Chapter 4

Two sides of the same coin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun

I just talked to Appa and told him that I had accomplished my task of asking Luhan out. He just laughed and congratulated me. But he seemed anxious as he told me to be careful again and again. He must be worrying for no reason again.

 “Hey,” Luhan whispers, staring down at me from where he’s resting on top of him. We are lying down on my hotel bed, and my hands are in Luhan’s back pockets, content with the lazy way we were kissing until just a moment ago.

I sigh, and give Luhan a soft smile. “Hey,” I whisper back.

Luhan scrunches his nose. “Where’d you go?” he asks, probably because I had zoned out.

“I just got lost in your eyes,” I croon. “And you stole my heart, robber”, Luhan retorts. “Cheesy”, I chuckle.

Luhan snorts, dropping his head to rest in the crook of my neck, his body now dead weight. I grunt, but adjust so Luhan’s hip isn’t digging into mine.

“You’re the worst,” Luhan mumbles, but he takes away the sting by leaving a kiss on  my neck.

“Best,” I correct. “And all for you.”

 “I’ll have you know that I’m a wonderful boyfriend,” I assert.

Luhan nods. “That’s right, baby. You’re wonderful. You know, when you’re not robbing hearts of unsuspecting guys and girls in the middle of the night, dancing with that sinful hips of yours.” as he traces his fingers on my hip’s, slowly.

 Luhan grins and I huff, attempting to sit up and push Luhan away. But Luhan clings, and keeps me flat on the bed, his nose pushed to my cheek.

“I’m only playing,” Luhan teases. “Besides, how many people get to tell their kids and grandkids about how they married their robber, hmm?”

I flush to my toes, but he’s pleased, hands holding mine to slide back on his waist. “Married, huh?” I pry from under my lashes.

“If you’re lucky,” Luhan amends. “And not until you’ve joined office.”

 He slips his fingers up to my chest and I slid my fingers beneath Luhan’s sweater to trail along his lower back.

Luhan chuckles, but wiggles to help when I tug his shirt off. “Might wanna hang that on the door,” Luhan suggests. “We’re going to need the room for the rest of the night.”

I gurgle. Best boyfriend ever.

Yes boyfriend.  Luhan and I have been friends for years now but a single trigger of Luhan talking about his childhood friend that day bought me to the point where I dragged Luhan from the hotel lobby to his room as I hovered him after locking the door. The confession that night changed our equations totally and we both are happy with the new change. Luhan says my possessiveness is the key to our relationship. I can’t help but agree with him.

We get ready for today is supposedly our party night in Korea. We’re going to the big club event held every year during this time. That club supposedly belongs to his childhood friend. Luhan is too eager to go and I will also have a great time.

 

 

 

Mr.Oh

Yesterday when Sehun called me, everything that I have been doubting the day he arrived back from Korea proved to be true. The guy standing in front of me was actually not Sehun. However, I did not panic because I actually had the idea of who it was. It was him. I have tried a lot to keep it a secret from Sehun, but it is not as I could do it forever. He will have to know sometime or the other. Telling Sehun about this was not the big deal but him wanting to find them would have been one. Them. I looked down at the picture I was holding in my hand.  The picture of me and my wife holding our sons. Our twin sons. I was so proud of my two little men growing up bit by bit in my presence but happiness did not last long. Due to my constant trip overseas for my growing business I had to spend a lot of time out of the country. My lacking in spending time with my family might be reason of the drift, but my wife divorced me and left with my first born son to the person she had fallen for. I was grief ridden but had to continue living and bring up my second born alone with lots of time and love. In all this years I’ve always wondered how my elder son was doing but have consoled myself looking at Sehun. But now when I look at him , all grown up and handsome as ever ,I realize that my absence in his life has hardly affected him. Maybe it was better this way though curiosity of him appearing now after all this years is crawling up my mind.

All I know now is it’s so good to have him here, within my reach and I don’t want to ever let him go. I keep this act going until he wants to end it…….

Sejoon, I’ve missed you my son, so much.

Kim Jongin

 

I can’t believe my plan of meeting my childhood friend could change my life. I was walking inside my hotel where I’m supposed to have a board meeting. I was talking to Luhan in my car. It feels good to have him. But I can only smile to myself on that idiots words.

 

"Hello?" I speak through the small microphone on my cell phone.
 

"Kai?" the familiar voice i haven't heard in 2 years speaks to me in a happy tone.
 

"Is that you? Dude it’s been so ing long why you haven’t called you ? ”, I speak to him and I seem to have an idea where this conversation is going. I don't know what it is with me and cussing, I feel like cussing can express something regular words can’t, shows more emotion sort to speak.
 

"Whoa dude chill, we are meeting at the club right?” His light chuckle flows through my ears and I smile. How I missed this idiot.


"I’m going to be there soon okay, but I have company with me r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter