Chapter 5

Two sides of the same coin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun


Kai gets a call and leaves to attend it since it’s important. He didn’t seem to like the idea of leaving me and Luhan alone but that’s exactly what I needed now.

"Luhan” I call across the room as I run towards him.
He looks at me like he was fuming mad but he was clearly confused.
"What the are you doing here Sehun?! And what was all that?” He whispers to me as he grabs my shoulders. I look guilt ridden and I know he has the right to be angry.

He lets go of my shoulders as he sighs and rubs his face with his hands.
"He asked me earlier if I knew who you were. I said no because I had never met Luhan, but Kai, he was there this afternoon when you were waiting for me, he most likely saw you, saw me. Maybe even us together."


"God dam it Sehun why did you have to say you didn't know me." I run my hand through me hair in frustration and bite my lip.

“Because I really didn’t.”, I say. “Or should I say Sejoon didn’t.” Luhan looks hell confused but he can’t be blamed.

“Please Luhan, I need your help. I’ll explain everything later just trust me.”

Luhan looked hesitant but ultimately agreed.

“What do I need to do?”


“Wait, why don't we just say that you were meeting me as in Joon because Joon wanted to plan something special for Kai and that Joon got your number from his cell phone? And also that i had to lie that i didn't know you because it was suppose to be a surprise that Joon was back from the States and planning a surprise."
Oh my god I am so proud of myself, that’s perfect.
" Wait, How do you know Joon was in the States and why does Kai think you are Joon?" He looks at me like a deer looking at the head light of a car. He's cute.
"Now that you ask me, I overheard that supposedly I look just like him. What are the chances?" I sigh; this couldn't get any more complicated.
"Wait was Kai the one you were talking about on the plane?" He nods his head and I sigh in relief this time, so I do know things about him, perfect.
"That is a really good cover up Senshine raised you well.”He pats my back and I feel even more proud. But I don't need more of my confidence boosted though, what if it fails?
" you didn't raise me." And I hear the famous Luhan chuckle.

Kai comes back from taking the phone call and looks at us with questioning glance. Well time to start.
"Yea it's sort of a long story." I laugh whole heartedly remembering our true story. Luhan volunteers to speak first.
"He called me up few days back saying if I could meet him because he wanted to surprise you, I agreed and came back to the hotel. He went to your hotel because I knew you most likely wouldn't have been there. He even dressed differently just to make sure.", I cut off Luhan and speak.
 

"I didn't know you were going to be there so I was a bit anxious and hope you didn't see him, that's why I lied when I said I didn't meet him  ... Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter