Chapter 3

Two sides of the same coin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh Sehun

 

I’m totally famished and tired but the radio sitting beside doesn’t want to shut up. Xi Luhan, please spare me.

“The guy is definitely a keeper. He's one of the sweetest guys you will ever know. Kai is sweet, smart, and really funny. He has a great personality and he is fun to talk to. Kai is really into music. Kai will accept you for who you are. Once you have Kai in your life, you're never going to want to let him go because he is so amazing. Did I mention he's y too?”

Luhan never kept quiet about this childhood friend of his and I can’t help but be a bit jealous. Well he keeps on instigating me to say the things I have been hiding since four years. This guy is really something.

 

3rd Person Narration

 

Sunlight is streaming in from the glass walls cornering the living room, and He stands by the windows as he straightens his tie. Cars are moving slowly, looking like a cluster of spilled candy rolling thickly across grey, steaming asphalt. Pedestrians mill about on the sidewalks like confused ants, and He exhales through his nose before turning around and drawing the curtains halfway, leaving enough light for his plants but not enough to heat his penthouse up to an unbearable temperature.

Swiftly snatching up his suit jacket that’s hanging on the back of a bar stool, He drains his mug of coffee and rinses out the stains before heading to the bathroom and gargling with mouthwash. The mint bites at his tongue, but He ignores the sting as he straightens and looks into the mirror. The red swell beneath his clavicle is hidden well, and He fights the urge to brush fingers over it.

Pinching back a chunk of hair, He turns away from the mirror and flicks the light switch off. Heading back into the main hall, he activates the alarm and picks up his briefcase before pulling the door open and leaving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter