Chapter 2

Two sides of the same coin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh Sehun

 

"While getting off the airplane please keep calm and be in a single file line, Thank you for flying with Seoul Airlines.”

The intercom went off as I woke up from my deep sleep. I'm finally here, finally in Korea. My heart repeatedly beat in my head as I stood on my father’s homeland, I'm so happy.

"Hey Sehun."

I turn to the familiar voice, finding Luhan sitting up ready with his stuff and mine.

"Let's go hot-stuff." Again, He called out to me while grabbing my hand.

"So this is Incheon Airport right?" I asked Luhan as we walked out side into that one place where they inspect you and look at your passport trying to see if you some criminal or something, the security check. The information that just crossed my right now is because of Luhan trying to extra informative and feeding me with this words. “Luhan always messes with my head”, I thought grudgingly.

"Of course; where else would we be." He chucked softly as he shook his head, amused at my question.

I look all around the airport, it was big and I liked it, super Korean. I spot restaurants and realized I barely ate anything on the plane because I mean, that airline food can be disgusting. You know what I'm saying.

"Hey princess, let go eat something.”Luhan grunts but nods eventually.

"I always wanted to try Deokkboki in Korea." I stare at the spicy freshness that is a rice cake and drool at its glory.

"Senshine , Are you okay ?" Luhan says in English.

"I'm perfectly sane." I somehow mutter out while stuffing five pieces of the beautiful food in my mouth at once.

I have never tried something so delicious.

Sure I went to Korea town in LA before, but being in the Country of its origin for the first time has made this food taste completely different. And it was an amazing kind of different.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm sticking with the O.G which is Ramyun."

Unlike me Luhan decided to eat Korean noodles instead, which is completely insane, how can anyone even look away from this magnificent delight? Well it’s not like every action of Luhan makes sense, though.

"Why are you eating something that will bloat your body and face in the next couple of hours, aren't you meeting that childhood friend of yours? And you also have a meeting to attend. "

"Well yeah, my bro would notice but his fiancée won't, never met the dude."

Luhan puts his chopstick back in to his bowl and perfectly grab groups of noodles, and slurps it up like no tomorrow.

I remember watching the extras for Kung Fu Panda and the dude saying that it was polite to slurp it in China, meaning it was a sign that the food was delicious. Well in the States  no one payed heed to what others did, but this didn’t seem to be the case

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter