Chapter 4 (bonus)

Two sides of the same coin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun

I legit have no idea why I even said yes. I'm sitting in this stranger’s car and he's talking about how much he loves me and how he is going to tell his parents the great news. And all I'm thinking right now is, .
I know nothing about him , and I'm pretty sure these people , Joon and Kim have been together for a long time , and have memories I do not recall , or know for that matter !
I'm so dumb, what am I going to do! And all by myself?
"I have something special for you when we get back." The pretty good looking stranger looks at me and smiles.
I had to admit he is cute, I really don't mind that part.
Wait. Something special? He doesn't mean what I think he means right?
I really should've thought this through. I mean I'm not experienced?!
"W-what is it?" I mentally face palm for stuttering. What is wrong with me?
He chuckles deep like and glances over at me for a split second before turning his eyes back to the road. It's good to know he's a responsible driver.
"Well I guess it's not that special “he sighs but looks happy nonetheless." He's an old friend of mine; I would like you to meet him." His smile faded as he looked ahead pondering, like he was remembering something he didn't want to.

 

Xi Luhan

 

I stand up to the sound of the engine turning off from where I was sitting down on the bonnet of the car. I was waiting for them both to reach the Kim mansion when Sehun walked out of the club with Kai without a single word.
"Wow! You live in a hotel?", Again... He should really stop talking.
He looks at Kai curiously but he ends up laughing, what was so funny?
But his laugh, his laugh is what I want to hear. It was beautiful, weirdly cute. He would open his mouth and show all his teeth, but his whole body would move with him, like it took his all to laugh. Just how he moves when he dances.
"Why are you being so funny?" He laughs again, I am so confused.
His laughter dies down, and I'm really glad that the tension has lifted.

I need to talk to Kai but somehow the kiss in the club keeps replaying in my mind and I can’t help feel irritated and betrayed.

 

Oh Sehun

 

"C’mon." He says as some worker from this hotel opens the door for me.
"Thank you." I give him a small smile and the middle aged man looks at me like I lost my head or something.
What, did Sejoon or whatever his name was, never say thank you? I'm beginning to wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter