11

Three-In-One

“Who is she?” Yuri asked the guy. *Ding

The elevator door opened, Yuri reached her destiny. ‘Please, if you tell me that she is just your friend, although I know you’re lying to me, I will just accept it. No matter what you said to me, I will believe.’ Yuri though. After 10 seconds, “I’m sorry.” The guy said.

“You’re sorry? Okay then.” Yuri said and walked out, leaving the guy alone in the elevator. She then walked to the dance practice room as usual.

“Okay, I know I’m late. Please don’t look at me like that.” Yuri said while warming up.

“Noona, you’re so late today.” Kevin said to Yuri. Yuri didn’t respond to him. Yuri just ignored him. ‘Still like this.’ Kevin thought.

“Yuri-ah, you’re late!” Eli said.

“Eli-sshi, please pay respect to me. I’m your noona. You should address me as noona instead of Yuri-ah.” Yuri reminded Eli.

“But you know. I came back from USA. I don’t address US people as sister or brother.” Eli claimed.

“Whatever.” Yuri walked away with an annoyed face.

“Yuri-ah, why are you so late today?” Eli asked Yuri who was facing the mirror.

“You know, Lauren lived to me now. I need to send her to and back from school. And, she is now filming a show which is very popular among Asia. I need to accompany her to the filming place and stay with her until she finished her filming. I’m just like an umma to her. OH! I forgot that she has filming after school, which means I will not have dinner with YOU tonight.” Yuri explained to Eli. And she purposely emphasized the word YOU since she knew that Kevin who stood few meters away from her.

“So, what show is that? Why don’t you just tell me the name of the show? Must be Hello baby.” Eli said while he put on a victory gesture.

“BINGO! But you’re not that smart! Even Lauren is smarter than you.” Yuri said as she saw Eli’s face filled with anger.

“Guys, Super Junior’s recording has been canceled, so they will be you guys’ one day dance teacher.” Kai, our dance tutor said.

Yuri’s heart sank while she heard the words Super Junior since she knew that that guy will also attend. She couldn’t hide her sad face. “What’ve gotten into you?” Eli asked her.

“What?” Yuri asked him back.

“You were so happy just now while ignoring Kevin. Your face filled with sadness after you heard that Super Junior sunbaes are coming over to teach us as well.” Eli said.

“Kai-sshi, not all of them are coming right? There must be some of them weren’t able to attend because of their laziness.” Yuri asked Kai.

 “Lazy? Us? What do you mean, Yuri-sshi?” Leeteuk walked in asked Yuri.

“We’re all here!” Eunhyuk said proudly.

“Nope. I think there is a little bit misunderstood. What I meant was I’m lazy right now.” Yuri answered, hoping that her sunbaes wouldn’t question her anymore.

“Okay, guys. Let’s start!” Kai said which made all of us pay attention to him.

“Now, Yuri will be in a group with Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Leeteuk. Eli will be with Donghae, Shindong and Kyuhyun. Kevin will be with Siwon, Ryeowook and Yesung. Kevin can also learn singing while learning dancing since there are two angelic voice guys in the same group with you.” Kai teased.

‘Luckily I wasn’t in the same group with him. I’m gonna die if I’m.’Yuri thought.

After 45 minutes of non-stop dance practice, “let’s rest for a while, guys.” Leeteuk said. We all sat on the floor since we were exhausted right now. Super Junior sunbaes were now passing water bottle to us. Siwon gave the water bottle to Kevin and he then passed the bottle to Yuri. She didn’t take the bottle and she didn’t even look at him. Kevin’s face was now fulfilled with sadness.

“What happened between you and Kevin?” Sungmin realized it and asked Yuri.

“Nothing.” She answered.

“You know what, you can tell me anything that you wanted to tell. I’m always hereby your side. I’m your best friend, isn’t it?” Sungmin asked Yuri once more.

‘Since when we been best friend?’Yuri asked herself.

“Okay then. Oppa, remembered that day you guys and also Infinite came over to my dorm and have breakfast together?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Kevin let some of them took a peek on my sleeping face. And the pabo told me all this. He is like an umma to me. So I thought that he would protect me but he didn’t. Luckily I wore my sleeping pant instead on my sleeping dress.”

“You shouldn’t blame on him. See his size? Compare his size to Siwon’s. Of course our Siwon-nie is stronger. I saw the whole incident. Kevin was trying his best to block the guys outside your room, but they were just too strong. Kevin couldn’t even stable himself after Siwon-nie pushed him away.”

“Oppa, stop lying to me. He will tell me that if he did. But he didn’t, which mean he didn’t do that.”

“Yuri-ah, you don’t believe me? I wouldn’t lie, okay? Try to ask Leeteuk hyung and see, I didn’t lie, not even once.”

“That means I was wrong? I started the quarrel and ignore him game and now that I was wrong.” Yuri said while looking at Kevin, who was sitting at the corner alone. ‘I was wrong! I should apologize to him now.’ Yuri thought. She stood up and walked towards Kevin.

“Guys! Resting session ended. Let’s start again.” Kai said which really annoyed me. ‘Why now? I missed the chance to apologize to him now. GREAT!’ Yuri screamed in her mind. After another 45 minutes of dance practice, everybody was exhausted and Kai let us go back to our own dorm. Yuri saw Kevin who was walking in front of her together with Eli, she wanted to catch up with them but then someone grabbed her arm which stopped her from walking.

“Yuri, I……” The guy said.

“You again? You said you were sorry and I’ve accepted it. That’s it!” Yuri said while trying to swing his hand off her.

“Please. I just wanted to be with you together here, even though 1 minute.”

“You know what? Just be with your girlfriend, I know you guys are very happy together. I bet she’s waiting for you near somewhere. Please let me go, sunbae.”

“What? Sunbae? You addressed me as your sunbae? Why not oppa?”

“Cause now you’re not my oppa anymore. I didn’t know you anymore.” Yuri said and bowed to him before she left.

‘Yuri-ah, I really wish that you understand that all of that was just an arrangement. But I wouldn’t tell you this since I don’t want to hurt you more.’He thought.

*************************************************************************************************

“Eli-ah, I’m going to pick Lauren up and we’ll be going to the Hello Baby filming, probably not coming back for dinner. You and Kevin have your dinner together!” Yuri said.

‘Noona just mentioned my name?’Kevin thought happily.

“Okay! Please be careful. If the filming ends late night, just call me and I will pick you guys up!” Eli said.

“Kamsahamnida!” Yuri said and walked to the elevator. Again, this time, he was also in the elevator. ‘How come I was with him alone in the elevator all the time?’ Yuri thought.

“Where’re you going?” He asked.

“I’m going to pick Lauren up from her school.”

“After that?”

“We’re going to Hello Baby’s filming.”

“Then?”

“What’ve gotten in to you, sunbae? You dislike the others ask you many questions and now you’re asking me questions. Do you know that you’re very annoying?” Yuri muttered the word but it was loud and he was able to hear it.

“I’m sorry if I annoyed you. I just concern.”

“You concern me? You better concern on your beloved girlfriend instead of me. I’m just your hoobae, or I’m just a normal girl. I don’t deserve it.” Yuri said and walked out of the elevator. He was once again left dumbfounded in the elevator.

‘What can I do to make you discover that this is just an arranged married by yourself? Is there anything I can do?’He questioned himself.

---TBC---

Author’s note:

Sorry for the late update.

How was this chapter? Sorry if this was lame. :)

Sorry for my grammar mistakes. :D

Enjoy!