03

Three-In-One

Note: Although Yuri was spoiled by her parents but she can also be polite, just when she wants to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri’s POV

AHHHHHH~ I am so happy! Today is Friday! I’m going to SMNH Media! SUPER JUNIOR & INFINITE!!!! I am coming! “YAH KWON YURI! What happened to you? You’re so noisy, stop screaming and come down and take your breakfast!” Said Mrs Kwon angrily. “Uh, omma! I shout out because I’m happy! You want your daughter shows you the cold face all day?” I shout out in an unhappy tone.

“I’m not going to eat my breakfast with you. I’m going to SMNH Media now. And, I go BY MYSELF.” I said. “Uncle Park (my driver), just rest today.”

“Kamsahamnida, agashhi.” Uncle Park said.

After 30 minutes, finally I reached the building! It was very big and nice. “Super Junior and Infinite sunbaes, Kwon Yuri is coming!” I shout in my mind. When I was walking to the main entrance of the building, I saw someone familiar.

Eli’s POV

Today is my first day to move in to the SMNH Media dorm. So I packed a lot of things and Kiseop offered me a ride to the building. I felt like someone was staring me and Kiseop. I thought that because I’m too handsome, so that girl can’t take her eyes off me. When I was about to approach her, she suddenly gave me a death glare, then I stop walking towards her.

“Kiseop-ah, you saw that girl?”

“Where? What? Girl? Where?”

“Oh, you’re late. She just walked in to the building. I think I should go in now. And you should go home now! Bye Kiseop-ah, kamsahamnida.”

Yuri’s POV

“Who is he? Why is he with Lee Kiseop? Probably he is his friend. WAIT! Friend? Then the guy besides Lee Kiseop must be a bad playboy also. Since he got the pretty face like Kiseop and they are friends. Uh! If he is my group mates, I’m sure he’s going to quit soon! I will make him quit! I hate Lee Kiseop! I hate his friends too!” When I was in my deep thought, I bumped into someone and his coffee splashed on my white-T. “Yah! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU SPLASH THE COFFEE ON MY WHITE-T IN PURPOSE?” I shout out loud and the people in the building are staring at us.

“Miss, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to do that.” ??? said and bowed to me.

“URHHH, come on! I know you did it in purpose. I just wonder why? Did I did something wrong to you?”

“Miss! Please mind what you said. You better take back the words that you’ve said.” ??? said angrily.

“Whatever. Don’t said sorry to me. I wouldn’t forgive you. That’s all!” I said while walking to the toilet and changed my clothes.

‘URGH!! My day got ruined by two guys. First was Lee Kiseop and now is the other one. Damn it!’ I thought to myself. I walked in to the evaluator with a displeasureface.

-SMNH Media’s Meeting Room-

“Welcome guys!” LSM said.

I walked in and sat on a chair, still with the annoyed face.

“Annyeohasaeyo! ” a pretty boy said. “I’m Kevin. I’m from San Francisco. So my Korean is not fluent, please take care of me. Kamsahamnida.”

‘What?! Okay, he is from USA, probably we’re lack of communication since my English is not so good. ’ I thought to myself. After that, another pretty guy walking in. “Hello guys! I’m Ellison, you can call me Eli. I’m from Washington D.C. Please take care of me! Thank you (he introduce himself in English!)”

‘GREAT! Another guy from USA, what about me? ’I hope there is still someone walk in. ‘Wait! That guy, I forgot his name. He was the guy with Kiseop this morning! So we’re in the same group. GREAT! My day was totally ruined!

Author’s POV

“Okay guys, so you three will form a group named Three-In-One.” LSM said.

“Miss, you haven’t introduce yourself yet.” Eli said politely but in English!

“What? Don’t ask for anything from me! If I want to, I will. If I don’t want, means I don’t want.” Yuri said arrogantly. Probably don’t want to talk to them since their Korean and my English .

“I’m sorry.” Eli said in English.

“Can you stop speaking in English? You’re now in Korea instead of USA. If you wanna speak English, just go back there. We don’t need you here.” Yuri said as she sent a death glare to him.

“Jaesunghamnida” Eli said.

“Yuri, stop it. Okay. Now I’m showing you guys your dorm. Follow me. Since your group only got 3 people, so your dorm has only 2 rooms and a toilet. Who should sleep in the big room or whatsoever, decide yourself.” LSM said.

“Since I’m the only girl here, so I will take the big one. You two just sleep in the small one. That’s it!” Yuri said as she was walking to the big room.

“What she said just now?” Eli asked Kevin in English since his Korean not really good. He asked for Kevin’s translation.

“She said she will have the big one. And the two of us will have the small one.” Kevin translates to him patiently.

“Are you kidding me? We have the small one?!” Eli said angrily as he walked in to the dorm and blocked me from entering the big room.

“What are you doing? Back off!” Yuri said.

“Since you’re the only girl, so you should take the small one. Me and Kevin should take this.” Eli said.

Yuri gave him a like-i-care look as she was walking into the big room passing Eli. Eli grabbed her arms and pulled her out of the room. Kevin quickly walked to Eli and urged him to release Yuri.

“Kevin, quickly grabbed our luggage into the big room. I’m here to stop that BIT*H from entering the room.” Eli said while still grabbing Yuri’s arms.

“Hands off me! You dare to touch me and call me a ?!” Yuri said and shrugged Eli’s hands off her arms. She then ran into the small room and slammed the door.

“Should you apologize to her? She seems so angry.” Kevin asked Eli in a concerned tone.

“I don’t think I should. If she wasn’t the one who acted this way, I wouldn’t said that word to her.” Eli said like what he did was correct.

After 1 hour, they finally finished unpacked their things and arranged their things neatly incase the other or the manager spot check their dorm.

“Annyeonghasaeyo!” a male who stand outside their dorm said.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. May I know who are you looking for?” Kevin asked.

“Oh, manager wants you three to be in the dancing room right now. Incase you guys don’t know where’s the dancing room, I’m here to lead you guys to the dancing room. By the way, my name is Woohyun from Infinite.” Woohyun said.

“WOOHYUN?” Kevin said as his eyes widened. “You mean Infinite’s Woohyun? I am Kevin.”

“Yuri-sshi, Eli-ah, let’s go to the dancing room right now! Manager wants us to be there immediately.” Kevin shouted.

“I’m coming.” Eli said.

While Eli was walking out from his room, Yuri was also walking out from her room at the same. Their eyes met, Yuri then glared at him and walked to towards Kevin. Since Kevin was nice to Yuri, now they two are friends! Yuri locked up in Kevin’s arms, Eli was left behind by the ‘couple’. Since they locked their arms together, so they seem like a couple. When Woohyun turned his head to see were they following him or not, his eyes met Yuri’s.

‘OMG, it’s her. The girl that I accidentally splashed the coffee on her.’ He then quickly turned his head to the front, hoping Yuri didn’t saw him.

‘Why this guy looks so familiar. Seem we’ve met before.’ Yuri thought to herself. She didn’t pay attention to the guy when he splashed the coffee on her. She just concentrated on her white-t, so she didn’t know how the guy looks like.

Yuri’s POV

While we reached the dancing room, I could hear the guys laughing and talking happily. I know that they were Infinite and Super Junior. Although I wanted to meet them before so badly, but because too many bad things happened to me today, I didn’t bother to look or talk to them. I just stand in the corner and still, my arms locked up with Kevin’s. Actually I don’t really want to do that. I just want to make Eli jealous that Kevin can be close friends with me but he can’t. But the main reason is he is Kiseop’s friend. I hate Kiseop very much, so eventually I hate his friend also. When I was mentally talking to myself, someone suddenly approach me. “Hello, Miss.” ??? said.

“Hello, don’t call me miss. I’m Yuri, Kwon Yuri.”

“Yuri, nice name. My name is Myungsoo, I’m from Infinite.”

“I know.” I said arrogantly.

“Myungsoo-ah, what’s her name?” Siwon asked.

“Hyung, her name is Yuri.” Myungsoo answered.

“Yuri-sshi, you’re the only female debut under our company. Welcome! We will take care of you.” Siwon teased.

“First, I can take care of MYSELF. Second, I don’t really like jokes when I was in a bad mood. Third, I DON’T WANT SCANDALS. That’s all I want to say to you guys.” She then turned to see LSM who was ready to talk.

“This girl is really something.” Siwon said to Donghae.

“Won-ah, she said that she don’t want scandals, just stop thinking that you can get her.” Donghae said.

“Well, no one wouldn’t fall for my charm and my pretty face. Kwon Yuri, just wait and see. I’m definitely gonna make you fall for me.” Siwon mumbled but Donghae who sat beside him heard it.

‘Conceited’ Donghae thought to himself. ‘But this girl is really interesting to know. She seems very rich since the outfit she wore to just a dancing room was branded. I wonder why a rich girl wanna become a singer. This job isn’t easy.’ Donghae thought to himself.

After LSM finished his speech, Super Junior continued their dance practice while my group and Infinite sat down and watched them dancing. I felt very sleepy so I leaned my head on the wall and sleep. Since I leaned my head on the wall, no one really realized that I was sleeping.

Author’s POV

“Our practice session has finished. Let’s go back to our dorm, guys.” Leeteuk, the leader said.

“So we can go back to our dorm too?” Eli asked.

“Actually you guys can go back just now. But since you guys seem very interested about our dance, so we just keep quiet and let you guys watch us.” Heechul said.

“Really? Hyung-nim, you should tell us earlier. We were exhausted today.” Eli said in a displeasure tone.

“Mianhe. Now you guys can go.” Heechul said while pointing at the exit of the dancing room.

“Yuri noona, let’s go.” Kevin said while patting her back.

“She fell asleep?” Siwon asked?

“I think so.” Kevin said.

‘She is so cute!’ Siwon thought in his mind.

“You guys should carry her back to your dorm.” Donghae said. Everybody was staring at Kevin since he seems so close with Yuri.

“Everyone, please don’t look at me. You guys can see that my weight is just like her weight. I think I couldn’t carry her.” Kevin claimed.

“I will do it then.” Eli said while Kevin staring at him oddly. ‘They argued just now then he wanna carry her back to the dorm?’ Kevin thought to himself.

“Okay then. But becareful, don’t hurt my Yul-baby.” Siwon said while everybody gave him a strange glare.

“We will go first then.” When Eli was about to carry Yuri, she woke up and give him a punch on his pretty face.

“What are you trying to do? !” Yuri shouted. Everyone in the dancing was frozen. Then don’t know Yuri has such strength.

“Noona, you were wrong. We decided to carry you back to our dorm since you’re asleep. So Eli volunteered to carry you back. But then you woke up and give him a punch on his face.” Kevin explained the whole situation to Yuri.

“Yuri-sshi, you should apologize to him.” Said Dongahe.

“NO! He don’t even apologize to me this afternoon and why would I? Now we’re back even!” Yuri said.

“See? Now you’re wrong and you don’t even wanna apologize to me. You have no manners!” Eli said while walking towards the toilet since his nose was bleeding.

“Like I care.” Yuri said and walked towards her their dorm.

‘Why would I volunteer to carry her? Pabo!!’ Eli thought to himself and moaned because the punch Yuri gave him was really hard. ‘You are the one who starts this. I will do whatever I can to make you apologize to me.’ Eli thought and with an evil smile on his face.

Author’s Note:

So how was this chapter?

Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. :D

Chapter 4 is mainly YulWon moments.