21

Three-In-One

“If you couldn’t, then don’t do it!” Donghae’s words keep repeating Yuri’s mind. She knew Donghae might be crying right after he went back to his dorm. She knew he loved her, still loving now. But Yuri just couldn’t be his. Her heart doesn’t belong to him and she knew it.

‘Oppa. Thank you for tonight.’ Yuri thought as she walked to the park near SMNH Media. Donghae already went back to his own dorm with bad mood since Yuri had declined him to be his girlfriend. Although Yuri didn’t say that she didn’t love her right in front of his face, but she already declined him by some words that blurted out of .

‘Now I should think about Kiseop’s wedding dinner that will be held in one week time.’ Yuri thought as she sat on the bench. The wind blew through her hair as she was figuring who she should pick as her one-day date on that day. She had done her searching throughout SMNH Media, but seemed like she had no decision on any one of them. ‘I think I should just go on my own.’ She thought and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Don’t you feel bored sitting here by your own in late night?” A guy asked her. “Nope” She answered as she looked at the guy who was standing behind her. “Kim Jaejoong?” She was totally in shocked after seeing the guy’s pretty face that every girl envies of. “You know me?” He asked, surprisingly. “Of course I know you. You’re the prettiest guy ever in Korea. You’ve on the cover of some famous magazines. You’re even on magazine because you’ve high fashion sense.” Yuri blurted out everything that came to mind after seeing the pretty, famous male star standing in front of her.

“Wow! You know me very well huh?” He said and smiled at Yuri’s innocent but cute look. Yuri smiled shyly at him. She wanted to meet people that have high fashion sense. Kim Jaejoong was the one on her list. He was currently on the top of her list. She liked how he wore when he goes to public. She even copied his fashion style although they have different .

“Hello?” Jaejoong waved his hand in front of Yuri and brought her out from her own world. “So, why are you sitting here on your own at this time? Do you know what time is it?” Jaejoong said, probably concerned about her. “Do you treat every stranger that you first met like this?” Yuri asked. “Nope! Just you.” He answered which made Yuri blushed like mad.

“Are you blushing because of what I said?” He asked. “What? No! I was just feeling cold since I was wearing just a t and shorts.” Yuri answered as she pointed to her clothes. Actually she blushed was because of what Jaejoong have said to her, she just didn’t want to admit it. “Take this.” Jaejoong said and passed her his jacket which he was wearing just now. He took it down and wanted Yuri to wear it to avoid catching a cold. ‘Why is he doing this to me? This is our first meet!’ Yuri thought as she took Jaejoong’s jacket and put it on her body.

“Why are you here and doing this to me? Are you going to me or something?” Yuri asked innocently. “ you? No! Impossible! Miss, I’m a public figure! It’s impossible that I wanted to you.” Jaejoong said and laughed at what Yuri has just said. “Then why are you here?” She asked again.

“I was here to meet up my cousin.” He answered.

“Do I know him?” Yuri asked and signalled Jaejoong sat beside her.

“I don’t know you know him or not.”

“Is he lives in that building?” Yuri said and pointed to SMNH Media.

“Yea. How you know, miss? You live there too?” He asked.

“Yes. So what’s his name?” Yuri asked again.

“Miss, you really have many questions to ask. What else to ask? Can I don’t answer your questions?” Jaejoong said, feeling a bit irritating.

“I’m sorry. I think I should go back now since it’s already getting late.” Yuri said. She knew she was pesky, making him felt irritated. So she decided to leave as she didn’t want to make him feel annoying anymore. “Why not just accompany me for just a little while?” Jaejoong asked while grabbing Yuri’s arm. Her heart softened after listening to his soft voice. “Take this! And I’m leaving.” Yuri said and returning him the jacket that he lent to her just now.

“Hyung!” A voice called out right before Yuri leaving. “Eli?” Yuri asked, surprisingly. “You both are cousins?” Yuri asked, still couldn’t believe. “Yes!” Eli said happily while hugging Jaejoong.

“When you came back? How come I didn’t know about it? You two are cousin? How come you two didn't look alike?” Yuri questioned him. “Just now. I was in our dorm packing my stuff while waiting for Jaejoong hyung to come over.” He answered.

‘! I shouldn’t be pesky!’ Yuri thought as she slapped herself, mentally. The two looked at her curiously. “I should go now.” Yuri said and bid goodbye to them.

After Yuri left, they two sat on the bench and chatting about themselves since they haven’t meet each other in five years. But they still contacted each other online. Eli once showed Jaejoong the picture of Yuri. That was why Jaejoong knew her.

 Jaejoong was busying with his fashion company which launched at USA 2 years ago and another one was at London about a year ago. He was the CEO and also the fashion designer of his companies. He always came up with great designs. Because of his high fashion sense, his great fashion style and his nice designs, many other companies from all over the world wanted him to join their companies as one of their employees. They are so stupid! He is the boss of his companies. Who wish to become an employee when they have their own company? He declined all whatever offers that gave from different company.

On the other hand, Eli was busying with his debut. Three-In-One’s debut date was set at 5th of April. They will make their debut at the M! Countdown, with their debut full length album. Eli’s mother’s condition was okay now. He rushed back to Busan last two weeks just to check on his mother’s condition since the nurse of the hospital called Eli and told him that his mom was now in a bad condition. He rushed back to Busan and took care of his mother every day in the hospital last two weeks. He’d know his mother needed him to support her in order to live. He explained everything that happened in Busan to Jaejoong. He also told him about every trainee details to Jaejoong.

“Isn’t it too exhausting to train like this every day?” Jaejoong asked him as he took a glance at his wrist watch. “Hyung, if you’re in a hurry, you may leave now. We’ve chat about an hour. I should go back and rest now.” Eli said while standing up and leaded Jaejoong up. “If you say so, okay then.” They both bid goodbye to each other.

‘Kwon Yuri, what’ve you did to me?’ Jaejoong thought as he walked to his car.

Author’s Note:

Surprise! Kim Jaejoong appeared in my story! Hehe. Don’t worry, he is just cameo in my story. He will soon disappear. By the way, Kiseop’s wedding is in next chapter.

Please vote!